• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star Mode Spawns Mario Only

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I try to play all star, both me and the opponent spawn 2 identical mario's on every stock, even if Mario was never selected. All other modes are off and I've played a regular match beforehand. Why is this happenning?

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
I'm also having this issue.

I use Dolpin 3.5 and tried on 4.0. I deleted the whole Brawl/Pm save file "0001000" (or something like that), started the game which was asking me if I wanted to create a new savefile and I did. I played a normal match then I toggled All star only, I select multiple characters like you're supposed to, but now when I select a stage the game freezes. I can still easily close the game window so I know it's not dolphin running into an error.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
All Star Versus is only guaranteed to work on consoles. It has issues with dolphin.

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
All Star Versus is only guaranteed to work on consoles. It has issues with dolphin.
It doesn't work though. It often freezes upon stage select too (causing the All Star tournament that was supposed to happen at Xanadu on Saturday to be cancelled).

Sandfall

Stage Designer
It doesn't work though. It often freezes upon stage select too (causing the All Star tournament that was supposed to happen at Xanadu on Saturday to be cancelled).
Hmmm, that's odd. I've never had a problem with it on my end. Can you give me a link to the cancelled Xanadu thing?

DraconisMarch

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, that's odd. I've never had a problem with it on my end. Can you give me a link to the cancelled Xanadu thing?
I'm at work and my phone can't load Twitch vods, but it should be in VGBC's archives. I'll find it when I get home if you haven't by then.

JCaesar was there though, so he saw it at least.

Top Bottom