• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all California players list

d3l0

Smash Rookie
Long Beach, CA
sm4sh
melee

FYI in Long Beach, wednesday nights @ di piazzas $1 buy in melee starting around 10pm

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Im looking for someone to play friendlies with lol I wanna know where im at and how i can get better.
School and other business will keep me busy/lazy until at least the summer. But yeah if you ever wanna fight online at least, just PM me!

westcoasthaze

Smash Rookie
There are about 6 of us that play Smash 64 religiously...we haven't really found anyone else to test our skills against. If anyone down here wants to meet up send me a PM, we play at the Safehouse in North Park (ramen and bar) on most Thursdays and Saturdays.

Last edited:

Branko

Smash Rookie
There are about 6 of us that play Smash 64 religiously...we haven't really found anyone else to test our skills against. If anyone down here wants to meet up send me a PM, we play at the Safehouse in North Park (ramen and bar) on most Thursdays and Saturdays.
What city are you in?

Branko

Smash Rookie
Anybody in sacramento? Ive played smash my whole life, on every platform but main in brawl. No one has beat me to date. Hollar if youd like a challenge.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
SoCal - Mission Viejo, CA (Orange County)

Mainly playing Smash 4, but am wanting to try Project M or Melee (again).

-I have some problems with transportation, so I can't really go out too far. ..Which sucks.

Alfador!

Smash Cadet
NNID
ninjaswhere
3DS FC
5043-5454-9792
I'm moving to LA in a month and I am glad to know there are so many players in the region.

I am interested mainly in smash 4 and I mean I'll play some melee but it will not be much of a challenge for you XD

SleepyBear

Smash Rookie
Rookie Melee player looking for friendlies and people who can teach me more in Fairfield Northern California

Burntail

Smash Rookie
I'm in Stockton CA and would like to play Smash 4 online for competitive training. Also, a tournament buddy would be really cool cause I haven't really entered a tournament yet.

liteworld

Smash Rookie
I'm in Stockton CA and would like to play Smash 4 online for competitive training. Also, a tournament buddy would be really cool cause I haven't really entered a tournament yet.
lets play my ninja. i live in LA
nnid: bluedaniels

Ongyo-Ki

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-6546-3040
Anybody in Fairfield, CA
I play melee, casual & competitive but I would like someone to play and practice getting better

adolfogoi1

Smash Rookie
Chatsworth, California. Anywhere in the San Fernando Valley is fine.

Looking for friendly casuals/sometimes competitive friendlies

AndrewAnderson423

Smash Rookie
Northridge, Ca (San Fernando Valley)

I play PM but wouldn't mind getting back into Melee.
Trying to find a weekly spot

Fishbowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Fishbowl22
San Diego smashers? I hear San Diego LAN does events sometimes, but they're not exactly dedicated to smash from what I could tell visiting them and asking around.
Would like to get into competitive Smash 4 or Melee, open to project M, 64 could be interested, I draw the line at brawl though, lol

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
I'm in Bakersfield, California. There's a decent amount of players that have sprung up within the last couple years. Mostly for Melee and Smash Wii U. If you're in Bako or nearby in Wasco, Taft, Shafter, Arvin, etc. Let me know! We host tournaments too. :)

RegerlarKrow

Smash Rookie
From Los Angeles always looking to meet more players in the 64 community. Will also play Sm4sh.

Sh1rt

Smash Rookie
Chula Vista, San Diego

Looking for melee communities here in Chula Vista, I'm new to the competitive scene but would love to get started somewhere

Kitsune91

Lone Smasher
3DS FC
4270-1611-3292
Chula Vista, San Diego

Looking for melee communities here in Chula Vista, I'm new to the competitive scene but would love to get started somewhere
I have a friend who lives in Chula Vista and he plays Melee. I may be able to get you in contact with him. :)

Sh1rt

Smash Rookie
I have a friend who lives in Chula Vista and he plays Melee. I may be able to get you in contact with him. :)
Maybe, if he goes to southwestern college i'd be interested but i'm looking more for a bigger community, i might just catch a bus to the sdsu biweeklies if nothing comes up

Top Bottom