• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Air Dodging / Roy

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
[Dolphin 4.0-5051] (I don't really know if this is happen in a wii, but I think it can happen too)

I have been playing a while Project M using the GeckOS way against CPUs, while the battle aren't really great, not as interesting as playing againt a real person, I can practice some grab-chaning and AT, with out worring about faling, so I started to do randomes wavedashes, just for the lols, but then the CPUs I was playing against attack me while landing an air dodge and Roy air dodge to his dead.

It was such a weird way, I decide to record the match, but mainly becuase this already happend before, just the worst, instead of dashing away from the stage, Roy literally flied away for the left plataform of battlefield to the right side of the stage, dying after that. The problem is that the replay file is corrupted so I coudn't record it.

What is happening? I can do a little guess here, is best escenario (saying that this is not a bug) Roy keep the dash attack's momentum after getting hit, and when the air dodge again, with the momentum, he weirdly moved to the left, and then falling to his dead.

That is what I think that happened, no really sure, tho.

Last edited:

MaxThunder

PM Support
you just got out of hitstun while oyu still had momentum from ike's dash attack and airdodged in the same direction... not a bug...

Top Bottom