• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
okay he said pleasa and you can't really complain if you're makinga big deal about being post 280, he means it as in he really wants it, although you already know that.

PurpleFlame

Smash Rookie
That was an undescribable experience..that I just finished describing lol(for those who didnt catch that...give it a minute)Crazy tight,Ima have to watch that again real quick,Laterz!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Very Nice.

I heard a hint of Flying Battery. Im asking what were the songs you used?
EDIT:NVM there mentioned at the end. But where there any other ones from Sonic?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Everyone give superdoodleman some love!!!right now!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
This vid was the shizness just like The Wrath of Gigabowser!

waaz

Smash Rookie
NOOOOOO! The link for radio rockin' is expired!!!! Someone please post a new link or tell me where i can find a mp3 for that song. It is impossible to find. I will be very thankful. :chuckle:

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
can you tell me where to get the music from the video on an MP3 format. limewire only has wma files.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Download the Adventure Bundle, the music is included there. If you have troubles, pm me. I have the audio from the Adventure video directly ripped as well.

SnoBoarder

Smash Rookie
Hey, awesome video superdoodleman. I have one quick question if anyone is still even looking at this thread... How do you slow down the game frame by frame? i read the whole debug guide on gamefaqs as well as http://ssbm.detstar.com/debug/ which seemed to help as well. But there was nothing about slowing the game frame by frame.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
This is from the DBLEVEL section of the detstar debug guide:

Pause Pauses the game/frame, you can press Z to advance frame by frame

SnoBoarder

Smash Rookie
Yeah i re-read the guide and i noticed that frame by frame thing. However, i'm still quite amazed that you had the patience to actually do it frame by frame. Was there a way to push "Z" consistently to the point where the video turned out smooth? It seems quite tedious to push Z and then the move you want to do. I give you major props on that :D

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
SuperDoodleMan...
you kick ***
"The Wrath Of Giga Bowser"was brilliant...
so was this one...
Make another Video Similar to Wrath of Giga Bowser...
make it as Giga Bowser Captures Peach or some ****...
all star adventure...
great videos...
keep it up...

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
just awesome!

But i've seen one unimportant mistake^^
in the youtube version, on 3:52 you wanted to waveland onto the blocks did'nt you?
but you failed.
but who cares your video is as i said just awesome.
Ive seen it so much times!

Nigzel

Smash Ace
When is Adventure 2 coming out?
Kim, you of all should be able to contact me within seconds, ye?

Answer to your question: Never. All footage I have will be shared personally, and if it DOES leak, God bless you all - you've seen the last of me. I mean every bit, I'd have to get myself a banhammer and ban everyone realted to smash. Nearly a handfull would be 'spared'. My last project ( - that I am part of - ) is and will be The Last Tier War.

See this as my official statement. Those of you who could escape the 'banhammer' are the ones only possible to leak it.

Sidenote: Joel, get your fat arse over here.

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Wow... I wonder how many Foxes are inspired by this. Absolutely vicious. I loved the music VS Falcon and on Onett, it went along perfectly with the ownage. The entire video had pretty kick@ss music. And rofl @ the end. So awesome! =]

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I've heard a lot about this video, and I didn't bother to see it until just now. Insane what you can do with AR.

flame013191

Smash Cadet
Simply amazing, even if done with an AR. I remember when I first watched this, my jaw was dropped for about three hours

Top Bottom