• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A thread for the bugs Eisen/Android finds

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Reason for the title is because I come across things a lot that I keep thinking "hmm, I should report that", so I'm making a general thread. I screw around with a lot of characters, so...

Anyway, here's what's on my mind at the moment:

1) Warioware, when rolling completely to the left ledge and jumping, does not put the player on any of the platforms. However, it seems to be the opposite on the right side of the stage. Rolling all the way to the right then jumping does prompt the player to land on the platforms above... Actually, scratch that. Okay, this is really weird. previously I tested with Metaknight since he's small, and he would always hit the platform on the right side. But I just tried Bowser, and he falls through the platforms unless a move like fair is used. Is this intentional, something that can be fixed, or...? It just feels a little weird/janky and I don't have the tools to figure out what's going on. If someone could look into that and explain it for me, that'd be much appreciated.

2) When in training mode (not sure about other modes) and leaving the game on for an extender period of time (a few hours) and then returning, the characters on the screen are "twitching" unnaturally, and upon trying to execute ANY action (jab, walk, dash, jump) the game freezes. I think this also only applies when debug mode is on. Not sure.

3) When using the character skip option in debug mode, the game will sometimes freeze if the IDs don't match up on the next character. For example, Luigi has a few costume slots unused, so when I switch from Lucas to Luigi and Lucas' costume number ID correlates to the unused slot of Luigi's, the game freezes. Kinda obvious and not really a "bug" but I do think it could stand to be fixed soon such that the game will check for unused slots and not load them.

That's it for now, but I'm pretty sure I'm leaving a bunch out. Oh well, I'll update as I go.

Narpas_sword

Bugs are better reported separately. Means they are easier to track and search for, and they don't get bundled and lost as easy.
Take a look at the sticky for optimal reporting.

Top Bottom