• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few minor problems I've come across and EPILEPSY WARNING

dizzypink

Smash Lord
To start, I love the new debug mode, I use it all the time.

I've noticed some differences with my mains, Zelda and Shiek. Apart from the very obvious and intended changes, Sheik no longer flashes when she's at max capacity with needles, this could hinder others' ability to predict her strategies as it might make them think that she doesn't have needles charged.
In fact, nobody seems to be flashing anymore except when they're invulnerable after reviving. I'm not sure if this is a defect with my download, or what.
Speaking of flashing,
If you have epilepsy, do not play online and press b on stage select!
It will bring up a message saying "Are you sure" or something similar, then when it closes it will start flashing rapidly and will not stop until the stage select timer runs out. Thankfully I don't have any problems like that, but this is clearly a danger to some.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
To start, I love the new debug mode, I use it all the time.

I've noticed some differences with my mains, Zelda and Shiek. Apart from the very obvious and intended changes, Sheik no longer flashes when she's at max capacity with needles, this could hinder others' ability to predict her strategies as it might make them think that she doesn't have needles charged.
In fact, nobody seems to be flashing anymore except when they're invulnerable after reviving. I'm not sure if this is a defect with my download, or what.
Speaking of flashing,
If you have epilepsy, do not play online and press b on stage select!
It will bring up a message saying "Are you sure" or something similar, then when it closes it will start flashing rapidly and will not stop until the stage select timer runs out. Thankfully I don't have any problems like that, but this is clearly a danger to some.
You stole the words out of my mouth about that glitch on stage select.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Are you using dolphin? Are you using debug mode with hitboxes turned on? Debug mode showing hitboxes disables color overlays such as sheik needle charge.
No to both,in reference to the stage select glitch.It ocurred on an un-hacked Wii.

Oh yes,I've had no problems with Sheik flash.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
this wi-fi glitch just happened to me yesterday. pressing B during stage select makes the "go back" message flash on and off very rapidly

Top Bottom