• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few minor bugs I found during development of my custom build.

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
When I was developing my build, I had to make sure I was extremely thorough about it, now, in doing this, I've discovered a few very minor bugs.

• Pit's CSS portrait for Dark Pit is inconsistent with the portrait in the results screen.
  • The following characters can have their Portraits (BPs, CSPs, RSPs, and Stock Icons) for Red and Green Switched: Roy, Mewtwo, and Squirtle.
  • Charizard has the Portraits for his Red and Blue costumes Switched.

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
When I was developing my build, I had to make sure I was extremely thorough about it, now, in doing this, I've discovered a few very minor bugs.

• Pit's CSS portrait for Dark Pit is inconsistent with the portrait in the results screen.
  • The following characters can have their Portraits (BPs, CSPs, RSPs, and Stock Icons) for Red and Green Switched: Roy, Mewtwo, and Squirtle.
  • Charizard has the Portraits for his Red and Blue costumes Switched.
1. Im sorry to say, but your build must be F'd up, or outdated. Are you using 3.02? Pit, Mewtwo, and Roy are all Fine. Squirtle is not though.
2. With Charizard I think you mean his green and blue(His default is his red)...Their have been various mix-ups through 3.02 Ive noticed too. The worst has to be Virtualboy ROB's hands(on his model, not his CSP)...just look at it :p
But squirtle and charizard are the only ones you listed that are mixed up. Either you mixed something up when modifying, or your build is outdated.

Last edited:

TheLippyLapras

Smash Journeyman
Sitting on a chair, letting my eyes burn.
1. Im sorry to say, but your build must be F'd up, or outdated. Are you using 3.02? Pit, Mewtwo, and Roy are all Fine. Squirtle is not though.
2. With Charizard I think you mean his green and blue(His default is his red)...Their have been various mix-ups through 3.02 Ive noticed too. The worst has to be Virtualboy ROB's hands(on his model, not his CSP)...just look at it :p
But squirtle and charizard are the only ones you listed that are mixed up. Either you mixed something up when modifying, or your build is outdated.
Nope, I highly doubt that is the case, because other people have had the same issue. And yes, I did mean green and blue Charizard, my bad there.

And as for the ROB thing, I didn't include that because the PMBR already knows of this and is fixing it in the next version.

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Nope, I highly doubt that is the case, because other people have had the same issue. And yes, I did mean green and blue Charizard, my bad there.

And as for the ROB thing, I didn't include that because the PMBR already knows of this and is fixing it in the next version.
Hmm thats strange though, My pit, roy, and mewtwo are just fine, never once touched em.

Top Bottom