• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A challenge to Kuger Magnum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I have a confession to make. I am Kuger magnum :) :) :) ;)

If you look at the blurry *** vids, you can tell that the name sometimes looks kinda like "HUGS" but since it's blurry, it can be mistaken for KUGR. Thanks to rome for that one.

BTW, romeo = mistah fab. :)

I had too much laughs off of this, but people were starting to figure it out thanks to my many "**** up posts" that i would put by mistake. Some bright ones like Hylian actually caught skill on my vids and defended Kuger...good eye. Just goes to prove what crashman said, when you watch vids of people you think are bad, you only look for their mistakes.
Btw Crashman and Watty knew...

It started because Rome wanted to put up a combo vid vs me. I immediately saw this as a d!ck move since it wasn't even about winning the matches, i had to avoid getting combod, which would be impossible vs a falcon. So i tried screwing him over by picking different colors and using different names. I would deny that it was me in the videos to the bitter end if he released it.

Since the vids were useless for a combo vid, he decided to release them under different names to see the reactions. And we both guessed right. We figured that the less experienced people would be quick to call out my mistakes and the pros would be a little more reserved.

I won't hold anyone to their money matches, unless they still wanna play me for money, in that case i'd be down.

I'm sure Rome will be taking care of all his MMes though, Red dragon and Aftermath I believe?

So knowing this, you should all go re-read the vid thread and have a few laughs. Like when someone actually linked me to one of my own vids, or when someone said I'd get my *** handed to me by the pros :).

I hope no one took offense to anything I said, I was just making it more interesting for me. I had way too much fun with this :)

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
*blinks and stares at the screen..twitches..stops breathing*.....
That explains the random post in the other topic by you..eh..you're too good

But you never explained your sig to me.

Watty

Smash Lord
im sad its done with and btw im still MM hugs 10 bucks so every1 else man up

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, I swear. I was looking at that post for like 20 minutes in the morning still half asleep.

I'm glad it wasn't serious, but it is kinda sad that almost half of the Samus forum posts are seriously like that, so it's hard to tell. XD

But that hurt man. D:

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
me and watty ended up getting in a big argument over how useful your techniques were on aim, but i forgot to log it, watty if you log your aim convos post that **** i had a lot of really good points people need to see.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Crap, looool I WAS TELLLING ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU !!!!!11!!! In ssbm of course....

Lol that was funny. You know how to make someone mad.............:mad:

BTW i NEVER said you sucked, i just was mad at you cocky attitude.........

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I thought it was kinda weird that the only things that Hugs kept saying were ''lol'' and ''this thread is funny''.

KUGR was definitely an arrogant dude lol...

Funniest thing is that I've never bothered to watch the vids in the first place, so I guess I'm worse than every1 here lol

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I need this post to get aways from 66 posts....

HuGs man.....We dont need to fight do we??? Theres alot of ways for me to lost 10 bucks and fighting you is not the one i want!!!!! :(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Looking back at the videos... I can see it. Wow.

I'm glad I made no MM challenges.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
One of my favorite moments was when someone linked me to my own vid to show me how a real samus should play.

And the first thing i respond with is somethign along the lines of "God ****, that video was VERY impressive. Hugs is an amazing samus"

LooooooooooL

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey i was reading my last few post and i never challenged Darklink! And i never said that Kugar/Hugs sucked! I just said that random videos prove nothing.........
It was a good joke but i dont think i deserve to lose money off of it......

Mars-

Smash Champion
Rofl I just read this HugS, nice ****. I don’t think that I ever said you were bad, if I did then I probably didn’t mean it in that way. BTW HugS, what is that gapple **** that you said? I think I know what you are talking about, but not really. When I was reading your posts I was thinking by how knowledgeable your posts were that it would be funny if it was really a pro making these posts.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL HUGS. <3. This is too good. I have always wanted someone to do this and it was a great idea. *thumbs up* I LOVE how people assume things XD. I also loved reddragons and bluedeaths posts. My advice for them? Never MM ANYONE and be sure you are going to beat them unless you see them playing in person rather then on video..It can be hard for people who haven't been to many tournaments to see how other people play and determin their skill from the videos.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL by your posts I could tell you knew it was hugs before you PM'ed me as well as crashman.

And hugs and watty both pm'ed me at the SAME TIME lol. They were like "don't tell people!!!" XD.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Never said you did. Just telling you not to. That post was mainly directed at RedDragon though not you >_>.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Hey i was reading my last few post and i never challenged Darklink! And i never said that Kugar/Hugs sucked! I just said that random videos prove nothing.........
It was a good joke but i dont think i deserve to lose money off of it......

but im mistah fab and you challenged him.

lol.

i hope your better than hugs.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I am not playing any mm with pros.......I barely have enough dough to pay for the tounament.....
Btw its REDRAGON not RedDragon or Red Dragon......

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I just went back and read my post in the video thread and I told HugS to "chill out a bit". Thats funny to me :chuckle:.

I was all confused at first to why someone would be so hostile for no reason..... makes sense now. Well played, Sir.

xeonoex

Smash Journeyman
lol, I was the one who linked you to your own video.

But really, I was more mad at the cocky attitude, I said that later after "Kruger" stopped being as cocky, and HugS when back to being cocky just to get more laughs I guess... I knew "Kruger" was good, but he (well, HugS) was making it seem like he was the best, when everyone know HugS is the best...

It's hard to see skill from a video though, you can just point out mistakes.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
ah thats why mistah fab and kuger seemed like the same person.

Looking back you guys were a bit too unrealistic with the whole im so good thing, that we shouldve caught on. but hindsight is 20-20.

gj fooling all of us. though i was still convinced mistah fab was kuger.

Metal_man69

Smash Cadet
I have a question for you Hugs. What do you do against a Peach recovering from underneath? I try everything but that parasol cancels everything out . . .:mad: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom