• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626, SoCal Smash

A-train

Smash Rookie
NNID
southerncan
Hey! I'm new to the community and I've been looking for sparring partners and just friends to play smash with and have some fun. I'm a total noob to Smash's competitive scene so I just really wanna learn more. I prefer Melee and Smash 64 but I'm down to clown with Brawl and Project M for kicks and giggles.

So yeah, message me if wanna schedule something!

By the way, I'm in high school so I'm only free on weekends.

I live in Pasadena/Alhambra area so if you're close by I can make it on weekdays!

This is also a general thread for planning meetups, competitions and whatnot for the 626 area so yeah! Have fun!

Thanks.

love,
A-train

Last edited:

A-train

Smash Rookie
NNID
southerncan
Aw **** yeah dude. Maybe on some weekend we can meetup some place and play, I got my 64 and Smash so I could bring it over. I also have Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing, and Mario Kart if you're into that.

Yeah I saw that thread, it's been like 6 years since someone posted lol

iankobe

Smash Lord
A-train, you free this week? I used to live in Alhambra but I've since moved to West LA. I'm on vacation this week so I'll be down to play again :)

A-train

Smash Rookie
NNID
southerncan
Sorry l33ts, I haven't been on in a while. I might be free Saturday and definitely free Sunday if you're down to play.

I'm also not free anymore tomorrow, sorry iankobe

gyle_karcia

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list of 626 players. I can't host but I'm down for casuals. Usually Tuesday/Thursday, evenings and weekends.

Top Bottom