• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

60 Frames: A Melee Documentary

Melee is a tough game in many different ways no matter if you are a newcomer, an up-and-comer, or a long-time veteran. 60 Frames highlights this by following the journeys and thoughts of three different players: Kenji (newcomer), Squid (rising star), and HugS (veteran). Sit back and enjoy the fantastic insight from all three players in 60 Frames.

Last edited:

Comments

I have nothing to live for now that i can say "First"

Great way to introduce melee to newcomers. Most videos cover the history, some of the numerous techs and the players while this one covered all techs and even described the tournament scene fully. Great stuff .

(Hugs ftw)

I love how this mini doc compares every different perspective. Most documentaries nowadays focus in covering a specific player (Zero, Mang0, Leffen, etc) or a specific event (G3 doc, BH5 doc). I think the entre scene should get more creative and cover situations and scenarios that haven't been touched before.

Kills me to say that I'm worth like, half a Kenji. At best. Something tells me that being a Ganon main with Fox as a heavy secondary has something to do with that.

Could've used a bit more length. Feels a little rushed/condensed and doesn't touch on as much as I expected. There wasn't much to take away from it at the end.

Melee is a tough game in many different ways no matter if you are a newcomer, an up-and-comer, or a long-time veteran. 60 Frames highlights this by following the journeys and thoughts of three different players: Kenji (newcomer), Squid (rising star), and HugS (veteran). Sit back and enjoy the fantastic insight from all three players in 60 Frames.

Casual smash? Oh, you mean COIN BATTLE?!

Top Bottom