• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 23: Summer Revenge!

unknown522

Some guy
Pools:

TBA

Singles (23 Entrants):

1: Unknown522 ($125) :foxmelee::falcomelee::falconmelee::marthmelee:
2: Weon-x ($70.00) :foxmelee:
3: Hammertime ($25.00) :icsmelee:
4: Idea ($10) :falcomelee: :foxmelee:
5: Coffeeblack :falconmelee:
5: (ASOT) Izek :falcomelee::peachmelee:
7: Europhoria :marthmelee:
7: Sauc3 :foxmelee:
9: Skitchy :foxmelee:
9: Jethrotex :peachmelee:
9: Zhu :falcomelee:
9: Bernal :foxmelee:
13: Navatar :foxmelee:
13: MyFriendMarvin :foxmelee:
13: MPrime :falcomelee:
13: Bhav :marthmelee:

Doubles (6 Teams):

1: The Westballz emporium of mindgames (Euro + Coffeeblack) ($70.00) :marthmelee:/:foxmelee:
2: The Return of Gay Floaties (Idea + Jethrotex) ($30.00) :jigglypuffmelee: /:peachmelee:
3: Izek and the Raci man (Izek + Vivicious) ($20.00) :falcomelee::peachmelee:/:sheikmelee:
4: Makin'a Pizza! (Hammertime + Bernal) :icsmelee:/:foxmelee:
5: Zhu + Shroomed (Zhu + Orvs) :foxmelee:?/:falcomelee:
5: Team Crushinator (Navatar + Sauc3) :marthmelee:/:foxmelee:

Project M (8 Entrants):

1: Hammertime ($25.00) :lucas:
2: BreadX ($10.00) :wario:
3: Delorted1 ($5.00) :peach:?
4: Europhoria :fox:
5: DivineKnight :lucario:
5: Coffeeblack :metaknight:
7: DVK :ness2:
7: Bernal :zerosuitsamus:

Thanks for coming out. The next monthly is August 10th

unknown522

Some guy
Alright, time to address problems:

1. So as I said before, someone was smoking weed in the washroom AGAIN! Our tourneys may get canceled if this happens again. This is the second monthly in a row where this has happened. Also, since the owners checked the camera each time, we are pretty sure that we know who it is. If you want to smoke or whatever, do it outside. Also refer to the opening page of the 6-4 Matchup Monthly thread about the rules in the venue. A&C World is a family-oriented place where sometimes even children are at the venue, or even entered in the tourneys, so it's not a good look.

2. Following this issue, someone also was drinking beer in the venue and left the can on one of the tables. This is not a good look and I also got addressed with this and have to announce it. I also am pretty sure I know who this was too, but please at least hide the can or something. Again, refer to the opening page of the 6-4 Matchup Monthly thread about the rules in the venue. A&C World is a family-oriented place where sometimes even children are at the venue, or even entered in the tourneys, so it's not a good look. (Yeah I copy-pasted that)

3. Coming late, putting off matches, leaving without my notice, leaving when I tell you not to leave because an event/your match is about to be called. The tourney ran almost 2 hours over the allotted time, because of some factors including this. A lot of it running over was just the stream issue, and also people in all 3 events making it far (which is good, and I accept that), the tie breaker (also acceptable), but all these other factors did not allow us to catch up. We were catching up, but then those things happened on excess today. Telling me things like "don't DQ me" without giving me anytime to respond isn't going to get you not DQ'd.

Other things that I addressed a few months ago like abusing the fact that I know some of you personally, to warrant coming later than expected/sleeping in/disobeying rules/leaving for food/smoke, or whatever without letting me know in the middle of an event, etc.

So anyways, Let it be known that I'm gonna have to be even more strict about stuff now, because of recurring issues. I'm also gonna post this everywhere because I don't want anyone to miss this.

Top Bottom