• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

510/East Bay Smashers?

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
I was wondering if anyone in the east bay would be down to have smash fest and practice. Most of the smash community I know is either in Sac...San Jose, Elk Grove, Daly City....etc. etc. which is a little too far for my taste. I'm looking for people preferably in Berkeley, Albany, Oakland, El Cerrito and local cities.

Let's link up!

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
Old thread but most recent thread I saw wrt Berkeley. I'd like to see if there are occassional smashfests (monthlies/biweeklies?) here in Berkeley. I used to smash competitively (last tourney 7 years ago lol). Yesterday found myself in soma so ended up at the foundry for the game night and oh **** there's a melee tourney! I actually did okay after not touching a controller for years.

I know there's the smash group, but seems like they're not doing anything during the summer.

ShadowB13

Smash Cadet
NNID
broski989
3DS FC
5172-2466-6884
I'm from Oakland but I know of a weekly and a monthly tournament in Hayward the monthly tournament is by a group called Pretty Good Gaming and the weekly one is KIN which is in downtown Hayward I don't know if that is is too far for you or not though but message back on this thread if you want some more details

Last edited:
Top Bottom