• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

408 SSBM

Mufasa.

Smash Rookie
Whassup everyone! Just recently took SSBM seriously last month &was wondering if there's anyone down to run some friendlies or something. I live in San Jose, CA 95124. I figure out the only way to get better, is to play better people. Anyone in my area down to run some friendlies?

Last edited:

Tocsyk

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm trying to get literally any integration into competitive gaming, and live in San Jose too! I'm in 95130, so we're relatively close. I'd be down to be in some friendlies, if you find enough people.

Mufasa.

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm trying to get literally any integration into competitive gaming, and live in San Jose too! I'm in 95130, so we're relatively close. I'd be down to be in some friendlies, if you find enough people.
Yeah man! I'm down. I only know one other person who plays Melee competitively in San Jose, & he's my cousin! Haha! If you want you can hit me up on here if you wanna run some 1v1s or if you find more people as well! I'm going to be more active on here knowing someone out there who's closer is reading this!

rushfan82

Smash Rookie
Hey there! I'd be down to play some friendlies some time. I live in San Jose, 95136. I'm also trying to get into the competitive scene.

Top Bottom