• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thomas a Kung Fu master long forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP8bitPyro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TPPyro

This is: THOMAS

he is from Kung Fu/ Spartan X

His plot was simple his girlfriend Sylvia was kidnapped by Mr. X so he climbs the Devil Temple to save her beating bad guys along the way

He originally appeared in the 1984 arcade game called Kung Fu Master, but later got ported to the NES about a year later,
and in 1990 he got a sequel on the game boy

He was very big back in the day. this would be cool if he made a come back

He would be obviously be a close range brawler with quick kung Fu kicks and punchers he would be a middle/low weight character doing ok damage but super quick. another thing is that in the game boy port he did have nun chucks so he would use those as well and maybe a small array of weapons like a Billy club or a throwing knifes. But I honestly think he would be an interesting add to the roster because its a bit obscure but still a part of Nintendo history.

here is his game on the nes

here is a joke video that still is kind of still related to thomas xP but in all seriousness I would like to see him presented in the game some how
SUPPORT THOMAS

I made one of these add It to your signatures :p

Last edited:

TP8bitPyro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TPPyro
Im glad people agree he would be so nimble to play as I really do wish he would be in it in some way

TP8bitPyro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TPPyro
Sorry for the double post but I added a affiliation tag thing for Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom