• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Come join us at:

July 12, 2015
With hosts: Metmetm3t & Ryker

Venue:

Venue Fee: $5
Gamer's N Geeks
4805 Moffett Rd, Suite J
Mobile, Al 36618

Click Here for This Month's Schedule

Events:

Doubles [Project M/Melee]:

Price: $10
Prizes:
*Depending on turnout

1st: Pot-$10
2nd: $10

Singles [Project M / Melee / Smash 4]:
Price: $5
Prizes:

1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%

Expected times (See schedule link above for more info):
Melee Doubles - 12:00 - 3:30
Melee Singles - 1:00 - 3:30
Smash 4 - 1:30 - 4:00
**LUNCH BREAK** - 3:30 - 5:00
Giant Melee Side Event - 4:30 - 6:30
PM Doubles 5:30 - 9:00
PM Singles 6:30 - 9:00
*Times will vary depending on available setups

Rules
*All rules are subject to being made up on the spot by Ryker

/AlabamaSmashLeague
@ALSmashLeague
/AlabamaSmashLeague
/AlabamaSmashLeague

Last edited:

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
It's Project M, Melee and we'll encourage Brawl, but don't expect it.

Project M was our biggest game at our last tournament, though.

*edit* also also also guys since this is monthlies and this thread isn't going anywhere we might as well use it as a general Mobile discussion group. Talk about smashfests/getting rides to other tournaments/ect.

Last edited:

Wafer6866

Smash Journeyman
Awe I accidentally typed Mr. Brennan. I meant to put Mr. Brannan. That's probably not even how you spell you're name haha.. but yeah man, me and mikey will be at this

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys going to be having fests on the other non-tournament Sunday's like last week?
Also yeah definitely going to all of them.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'll try to make it out sometime. Work is very limiting these days, but I'd like for someone to prove that I am a fraud.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
formal weeklies definitely aren't necessary, but I really like the idea of having GnG fests regularly

by the way we should definitely have one some time this weekend

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I just got the low down on another play n' talk tournament this Friday. You know the drill, no entry fee and prizes for first place.

Also, if you haven't hit that watch button on this thread yet, what are you doing with your life? This thread is permanent and is the Mobile discussion/social thread.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also, if you haven't hit that watch button on this thread yet, what are you doing with your life? This thread is permanent and is the Mobile discussion/social thread.
Anyone who hasn't probably is waiting for you to change the thread title to say Monthlies instead of Montiles.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Between this and the AlabamaSmashLeauge, I feel it's the most appropriate because we're Bama. Our misspelling is correct.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Why did I buy this computer if it doesn't automatically save me my spelling shame?

#ButThoseMon-til-iesThough

Last edited:

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Despite you doing that, I still read it as monthlies (╥﹏╥)

Also here's the skinny on the P&T local. It's not this Friday it's next Friday. So right before AUSOM. Also the owner has been messaging me on FB and he seems pretty cool. We're going to run PM & Melee and he said the ****ING news was going to be there. kinda hype.

https://www.facebook.com/events/237966386386543/

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
I just saw the event on FB and it says Melee, Brawl and PM. They really need to start before six because they want to be done by ten, and there's no way you'll get that much done in that little time with so few setups.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I think we just canceled Brawl. Still going to be on a tight schedule if we run melee & pm. I don't know how I feel about it really.

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
last tournament at PnT i made a big deal about buying the game cool spot for snes and yo! noid for nes. it's my goal to purchase every copy of cool spot in existence so i can attain maximum coolness.
Think getting decent with Peach would be cooler Kappa

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
Think getting decent with Peach would be cooler Kappa
I don't think getting decent with Peach would be cooler, but it would surely be more useful. When March ends, I'll start getting in deep with my Peach training. I'm super busy right now, but imma hit that training hardcore when the month is over.

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Also will any of you guys get a vehicle other than Dylan? It would make everything better if you guys had more than one car lol.

Top Bottom