• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEGA Characters: Forbidden Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekersaurus

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2027 5431 0731
Well, it's no secret that SEGA and Nintendo were rivals back in the day... but now it's pretty much common knowledge that the Dreamcast was SEGA's last console and for over a decade SEGA has just been a software developer and video game publisher. Now they put out games for all consoles including Nintendo's.

Well, I did some research and it turns out a lot of those old SEGA exclusives and first party titles like, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Space Harrier, Comic Zone, etc. are actually available for the Wii virtual Console, which means that some of those characters could, possibly be in SSB4!...

O-OK. The chances are slim to none but still, it's fun to think about right?

What Master system to Genesis era SEGA characters would you like to see in Smash Bros. 4?

P.S. Characters from were just from SEGA exclusive titles sorta count, I guess.

I'm gonna start this off.

BAM!

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Sonic's really the only one that makes sense, but Alex Kidd would be nifty too. Maybe NiGHTS. The problem is that so many of Sega's classic IP's have fallen by the wayside over the years, outside of a few appearances in the Sega Superstars games. Where the hell is my Streets of Rage 4 and Jet Set Radio 3, Sega? I bought a Saturn AND a Dreamcast, and this is how you repay me?

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Ristar

Not that it would ever happen since SEGA doesn't give a **** about the game anyway

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
my friend just gave me her Skies of Arcadia. i still need to play it but it looks like it will be good.
If you like RPGs you shan't be disappointed. It's pretty solid. Or so I hear from my sister who ranks it as her favourite of all time, beating out Golden Sun, a few Final Fantasies and Breath of Fire.

Helps if you like pirates though probably.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Well, I didn't known that. But, AiAi has had MANY memorable Nintendo games.
Well, two.
Then the series went multiplat and plummeted in quality.
Damn, those two games were good though. SMB2 is legitimately my favorite game.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
If you like RPGs you shan't be disappointed. It's pretty solid. Or so I hear from my sister who ranks it as her favourite of all time, beating out Golden Sun, a few Final Fantasies and Breath of Fire.

Helps if you like pirates though probably.

It's my favorite RPG, too, and one of my favorite games of all time. Your sister has good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom