• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario's Partners: Goombella, Koops and Vivian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
What if Paper Mario was not represented by Mario himself, but by 3 of his partners: Goombella, Koops, and Vivian? They would be a Pokémon Trainer-type character that "flip" themselves into another partner.

[collapse=Images]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Moveset]Goombella:

B (Tattle): A counter move. Goombella sticks her tongue out at you, and if you hit her then, the enemy gets stunned.
Side B (Headbonk): Basically Skull Bash.
Up B (Multi-Bonk): Like Headbonk, only Goombella does many little jumps, and she shoots herself upwards.
Down B (Flip): Goombella flips into Koops.

Koops:

B (Shell Shield): Koops hides in his shell, protecting himself.
Side B (Shell Slam): Koops hides in his shell and spins towards the enemy.
Up B (Shell Toss): Koops goes in a diagonal pattern upwards, spinning in his shell.
Down B (Flip): Koops flips into Vivian.

Vivian:

B (Infatuate): Vivian shoots a stream of hearts that are able to make the enemy fall asleep.
Side B (Fiery Jinx): Vivian shoots a fireball that casts both the Fire and Dark effects at the same time.
Up B (Veil): Vivian cloaks herself in darkness. She then teleports to a random place on the screen.
Down B (Flip): Vivian flips into Goombella.

Final Smash (Bobbery):

The current character flips into Bobbery, who creates a screen-wide explosion.[/collapse]

Supporters: Fortanono, YoshiandToad, SmashBro99

So, that's my idea, hope you like it!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why is every thread on the first page asking for a variation of a playable Goomba or Koopa?

Just seriously...?

Why?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Why is every thread on the first page asking for a variation of a playable Goomba or Koopa?

Just seriously...?

Why?
Seems to be a trend at the moment. Soon as Toad was out of the running people started adding additional Mario characters. Now with Hammer Bro, Koopa Troopa, Goomba, Goomba AND Koopa Troopa, and this one of Paper Mario partners of Goombella and Koops(and Vivian).

That said this is probably the best option for this kind of thing, since TTYD was widely considered the best of the Paper series. I wonder how Goombella and Koops appeal stacks up next to Goombario and Kooper...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'll personally just root for Paper Mario himself...

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I'm pretty sure that Paper Mario will come first before them.

Fortanono

Smash Ace

Just seriously...?

Why?
I actually had this idea before the other threads, I was just hesitant to post it for some reason.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945

Oh by Blabberton's beard you've forgotten the best partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom