• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another WTF Pokémon Thread, Medicham 4 Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Again, this was a moveset I was forced to do, but it was part of a forum game, so I didn't mind. The thing is, I think she'd have an awesome ability that I made up. You'll see in a second!

First, here are the pros and cons of Medicham in Smash:

Pros:
  • She is relevant due to having a Mega Evolution
  • She'd have an awesome gimmick
  • We need a 3rd gen rep
Cons:
  • She isn't popular
  • She isn't as relevant as other Pokémon
  • We already have a Fighting-type who acts like a Psychic-type
Here is a moveset I made for her (Read the Down B for the gimmick!):
[collapse=By me]B (Element Punch): Medicham hits with either a Fire, Ice, or Thunder Punch. It is chosen at random.
Side B (Zen Headbutt): Medicham runs forwards, its head covered in psychic energy.
Up B (Hi Jump Kick): Medicham jumps up, then comes down even faster.
Down B (Meditate): Now HERE'S the cool part. Eery time Medicham uses Meditate, she becomes stronger. However, you can only do it every 30 seconds, and using it during those 30 seconds will actually make her weaker. Meditate enough times and she Mega Evolves into Mega Medicham. Mega Medicham is extremely strong. 20 seconds after Mega Evolving, she returns back to her normal form, and you have to build up the charge again.
Final Smash (Psychic): Medicham hops into the background and bolts of psychic energy start falling from the sky.[/collapse]
Supporters: Fortanono, Zigzagar, Tepig2000, Manny Toons

So, that's my idea, don't flame me, peace out!

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
One of my favorite 3rd Generation Pokemon. Of course I support this!
...Though of course it's excruciatingly unlikely. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom