• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silver the Hedgehog's Psychokinetic Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Hello and welcome to my first non-Pokémon support thread! This is a support thread for the psychokinetic hedgehog, Silver! Silver is a hedgehog who hails to change his future, and once that happens, he became a recurring character in the Sonic series, appearing in the Sonic Rivals series, the DS version of Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations. Although it's probably never gonna happen, who wants to see him in Smash Bros?

Specials-Only Moveset:

B (Psycho Bolt): Silver fires a blast of telekinetic energy that you control the direction of. It disappears after 3 seconds, though.
Side B (Blazing Fire): Blaze the Cat teleports in front of Silver and shoots a fireball.
Up B (Levitation): The first time the move is used, Silver creates an orb of energy in the background. The next time the move is used, Silver floats towards the orb. The orb then disappears and the next time it is used, Silver creates a new one.
Down B (Tele-Crush): Silver creates an orb of telekinesis that sucks people towards it, and holds them there. They take damage while they are held. When released, everyone is launched away from Silver.
Final Smash (Cosmic Rays): Silver shoots a powerful blast of telekinesis that is similar to Mario Finale.

Moveset by SmashShadow:

Neutral B: Psycho Smash
A short/mid ranged chargeable projectile that doesn't clack with other projectiles but instead reflects them.

Side B: Psychic Knife
I slice of psychic energy that deals 10%. Occasionally he will shoot them horizontally increasing it's hitbox.

Down B: Psycho Shock
An attack that hits all grounded opponents around him paralyzing them. 7%

Up B: Levitate
Enter a state of controlled flight.

FS: Meteor Smash
Silver combines wreckage into one giant ball and hurls it at the opponent.

Supporters: Fortanono, KingofPhantoms47, MorbidAltruism

I know it isn't likely, but a guy can dream, can't he? If you don't like it (which most of you won't), don't try to flame me about it. If you do, I will add you to the supporters list. This is Fortanono, peace out!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
FINAL SMASH:
IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any second Sonic character could be interesting.

But the Sonic fanbase would exlpode no matter which one would be chosen.

D

Deleted member

I have an idea for an Assist Trophy for Silver.

He would just walk around and, when he grabs someone with his psychokinesis, he says, "IT'S NO USE!" and then throws them. You're gonna have a bad time if you are trapped in between a wall. Hehehe…

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I have an idea for an Assist Trophy for Silver.

He would just walk around and, when he grabs someone with his psychokinesis, he says, "IT'S NO USE!" and then throws them. You're gonna have a bad time if you are trapped in between a wall. Hehehe…
FINAL SMASH:
IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE! IT'S NO USE!
Okay, for some reason I don't get the joke.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Silver is already in Smash Bros.... as a cameo on the Green Hill Zone stage in Brawl alongside Tails and Knuckles. :troll:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I don't really support him for smash but since I like Silver, I'll at least make a moveset.
[collapse=Big Images]
A short/mid ranged chargeable projectile that doesn't clack with other projectiles but instead reflects them.

I slice of psychic energy that deals 10%. Occasionally he will shoot them horizontally increasing it's hitbox.

An attack that hits all grounded opponents around him paralyzing them. 7%

Enter a state of controlled flight.

Silver combines wreckage into one giant ball and hurls it at the opponent.
[/collapse]

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I don't really support him for smash but since I like Silver, I'll at least make a moveset.
[collapse=Big Images]

[/collapse]
Cool! Added!

Fortanono

Smash Ace
MorbidAltruism and I have been talking about Silver on the Roster Prediction Discussion thread. And he asked me to add him to the supporters list. So, added.

Tyler Ruziak

Smash Cadet
Let me just go off and say, Silver would make a good character in SSB4. Silver had a mix of love & hate but he'd be a good character in the game. "Made in the worst Sonic game! His boss fight, appearance, voice, he's naive, clone to Sonic & Shadow, tried to murder Sonic & ruins Sonaze, **** **** topped with bull**** in cream filling!" Don't even bother.

1. The fandom is the ****tiest part for Sonic. Arguing about being the worst. If anything, he was the only good from the game, including his story. He had the least bugs in the game & throwing rocks & boxes with telekinesis is cool. Written all over your face.

2. His boss fight; lemme just go & say, if u spend over 2 hours on that one boss fight, then u sir, suck complete ass even if it was a glitchy ass game. u would've beaten him in 30-45 min tops if u were a newbie. "It's no use!" Quit ********. Y'know what? Lets make that his taunt. There's a better use for that phrase instead of the glitches done by ****ty ass Sonic players.

3.His appearance is fresh & a creative take for the quills. Why hate him for a ******** reason like that? Want his quills like Sonic & Shadow? Of course not dumb ****.

4. His voice; need I remind u he is one of the youngest characters in Sonic? Of course he's gonna have a higher voice than you think. "When you have a young age, you get a side of naivety for free! Just grow up in a post apocalyptic world & do whatever it takes to fix it! Just remember to be 14 & enjoy this once in a lifetime offering!" Plus, worth noting Blaze went with Mephiles too, none of us see anyone throwing **** at her. Check you're facts Sonic fanboys. Maybe you weren't a bigger die hard fan than we thought.

5. A clone to Sonic & Shadow.... HE HAS ****ING PSYCHOKINESIS! HE HAS A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY FROM THE 2 OF THEM, LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THEM, NO SUPER SPEED, BAD-TEMPERED, BOSSY, & 'Oh he's a hedgehog!'. ALL HEDGEHOGS AREN'T THE SAME U DENSE ************! GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A ****ING ***** TRYING TO GET ANYTHING YOU WANT LIKE AN ATTENTION *****! NO WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR BULL**** EXCUSES! SHUT UP & GTFO!

6. Sonaze; Shipping one another is entirely up to you. Sega never confirmed anyone to ship each other. Besides, these are childrens games anyways, despite aiming children stuff is technically the teens & adults buying & playing it. Just cuz Silver & Blaze are childhood friends doesnt make them a couple. Ship whatever shippings you want n your imaginations cuz it'll never be canon.

7. Tried to kill Sonic. Oh *clap clap clap* ****ing love the hypocrisy on this one. Even if its true, he's not all giddy about it. He even felt uncomfortable about later in the point of the game, asking Blaze if it was right. No one hates Mephiles for killing Sonic. It's the opposite ironically. Silver saved Sonic from Eggman's robots & Sonic accepted it gracefully. Obviously, they've put it behind.

Overall, so much hate for so many stupid reasons. Silver would make a nice, strong character with his psychokinesis, levitation, etc. Silver's move set wouldn't be bad either. Even if he isn't as popular as Sonic or Shadow, he has more reason to be loved, as well as to be a Smash bros fighter. You can even sign this to help. http://www.change.org/petitions/masahiro-sakurai-shigeru-miyamoto-bring-shadow-the-hedgehog-and-silver-the-hedgehog-to-super-smash-bros-wii-u-3dsSilver.jpg

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I think there are two good reasons why a lot of people don't support Silver that aren't listed above.

1.) He's not as important or significant to the Sonic series as other characters such as Tails, Knuckles, or even Shadow.

2.) Due to the Sonic series being third party, it's highly unlikely that we will see another Sonic character.

And was there already a thread for this?

Edit: Apparently so.

Last edited:

Tyler Ruziak

Smash Cadet
Well I didn't move this over here so i didn't know. If we're lucky we might get Shadow or Silver in Smash. It was a failed attempt at making Silver important but they can try again at some point. Smash would be a nice way to start and maybe the next new sonic game. Plus, in my message, be sure to go to the link & sign the petition. Get as many ppl as u can & spread the word if we want Silver & Shadow. We might get lucky with that 3% (guessing the % obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom