• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rhythm Girl from Rhythm Heaven- Ready to Beat the Beat?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord

Who is Rhythm Girl?
Rhythm Girl is an unnamed girl appearing in some way in every Rhythm Heaven game to date as well as merchandise like the soundtrack (She is sometimes referred to as Tap Trials Girl after her first appearance.) In each game her appearance (mostly just her hair) changes, but her red dress and shoes remain the same. Rhythm Heaven doesn't really have a story or too much cannon and she could be the same character and she may not, but she does make an appearance in every installment of Rhythm Heaven in some fashion. Of the four recurring characters I feel like she is a possible representative of her franchise.

What is Rhythm Heaven/Rhythm Tengoku/Beat the Beat?
Rhythm Heaven is a rhythm game developed by Nintendo SPD and published by Nintendo. The basic objective of the game is to play through colorful zany rhythmic minigames pressing buttons/tapping to the beat as you try and reach a 'perfect' score. It is the brainchild of Kazuyoshi Osawa, one of the developers of WarioWare and some Metroid games.

Why is she significant?
She is treated as one of the faces of the Rhythm Heaven games always appearing on the advertisements for the game, appearing on the cover of the last installment, appearing on several of the covers of the instruction manuals, appearing in a minigame in the GBA game, being one of the characters portrayed on the arcade cabinet version, being the only character on the cover of the soundtrack, and is one of the four recurring characters. Some people also think she is the one who counts you off in some of the minigames.
Move set possibilities?
Since she only appeared in one minigame in the whole series and for the most part was outside of the minigames in the other games I feel like it would be more appropriate for her to take moves from the other minigames (Instead of having an already established character from the minigames appear with.other minigame's moves.) I would figure a lot of her normal attacks to be a mixture of dancing with maybe some inspiration from Capoeira and other rhythmic styles of fighting but mixed with the zany minigame references. Her specials would take the most references from the minigames and they could have a rhythm gimmick where after you fire it/during its execution you could keep tapping the controls to the beat to make it stronger/go further.
Moveset 1 by DonkaFjord
Neutral A- 'Figure Fighter' She counts one two as her hand enlarges and she jabs. It follows into 'Space Dance' as a combo and finisher.
Side A- 'Bossa Nova' She attacks similarly to setting a volleyball up with light laughing.​
Up A- 'Tambourine' Rhythm girl will shake and then slap a tambourine, if it hits flowers appear around her and a chime plays.
Down A- 'Tap Dance' She tap dances.

Neutral B- 'Karate Joe' She counts out as she tosses up flower pots/trash. Kirby maybe gets karate joe's headband or rhythm girl's headphones from the soundtrack.
Side B- 'Love Lab' Chargeable. Shake a potion to charge it and toss. Hearts come out the more you charge it and it changes color.
Up B- 'Donk Donk' She rides the donk donk blimp. It goes further if you tap with the beat.
Down B- 'Crop Stomp' (check out 'Rhythm Epilation' if you want a closer look at the creepy veggies) She stomps the ground in front of her tossing up a veggie from the ground.

Neutral Aerial- 'See-Saw' She spins in a ball similar to the characters as they go upwards.
Side Aerial- 'Samurai Slice' Slices....
Up Aerial- 'Air Rally' She uses a badminton racquet along with the cat's "Bah Bah Bom."
Down Aerial- 'Airboarder' She ducks down pushing a board down.

Side Smash- 'Built to Scale' Rolls out a widget.
Up Smash- 'Munchy Monk' Spits out peas in a fan pattern.
Down Smash- 'Night Walk' Stomps on the ground opening it up as a heart/umbrella/candy (Maybe like the spider candy factory candy instead) shoots up.

Grab- 'Ringside' She gains a microphone and her responses will force characters to pose the way she wants before kicking them in the direction selected.
Forward Throw- See above
Back Throw- See above
Up Throw-See above
Down Throw-See above
Pummel- See above- She will tell you to pose for the fans as she uses a camera flash to damage you. Doing so rhythmically racks up higher damage.

Taunts- Based on the rating system as well as using the animation from 'Cheer Readers' as well as the picket signs used in 'Rhythm Testing.'
Side Taunt- Pulls out a sign with an 'OK' rating.
Up Taunt- Pulls out a sign with the 'Try Again' rating.
Down Taunt- Pulls out sign with the 'Superb' rating.

Idle- Dances and sways to the music/ tapping feat as she hums and closes her eyes

Final Smash- Rhythm Heaven featuring 'Mr. Upbeat' A giant metronome swings on stage forcing players to jump over it and follow the rhythm. If Rhythm girl keeps up to the beat it will grow till it covers the stage.

Victory Pose- Petting the barista dog/ Pointing wii mote at the camera/ Playing DS/ Being interviewed by Ringside interviewer

Victory Fanfare- Either the title theme (very recognizable) or the intro remix jingle. I would prefer the title theme (Heres probably how long it would be: (The first 7 seconds of this video.))

Entrance- being carried in by balloons similar to the opening of 'Night Walk'

Play Style Gimmicks
When you mess up she will gain one of the disgusted looks like when you miss in Rhythm Heaven.
When you charge up her attacks by matching the beat she will be stronger.
Her grabs are rhythm based.
Final Smash
Her final smash I can see being rhythm based (Similar to DK's) where the music where the more on beat you are the stronger it becomes. Maybe either referencing her original minigame, the credits song/guy (Night walk) or rhythm heaven as a whole.
Moveset 2 by Laniv
I've been working on this moveset for a while, tell me what you think!

The Rhythm Girl's (referred to as Ms. Rhythm) performance in battle is based on the rhythm of the player's button presses.

Songlike Standards

Jab--Figure Fighter
: Ms. Rhythm punches with both fists. If the button is pressed twice quickly, an announcer calls out "ONE-TWO!" and she punches twice (5%).

Forward Tilt--Lockstep: Ms. Rhythm performs the stepping pose from Lockstep. 4%, with very little endlag, so it can be repeated. If the button is pressed in rhythm, you can switch to the offbeat and hit opponents on the other side.

Up Tilt--Clappy Trio: Ms. Rhythm claps above her head. 8%. If the button is pressed three times in a row, foes are comboed and launched on the third hit.

Down Tilt--Blue Birds: A stork from Blue Birds appears at Ms. Rhythm's feet and pecks at the ground. The button must be pressed three times rhythmically for it to do its full damage of 15%.

Dash Attack--Airboarder: Ms. Rhythm gets on a hoverboard and rides it. If the button is pressed again, Ms. Rhythm ducks and jolts up, dealing 10%.

Symphonic Smashes

Forward Smash--Drummer Duel: A large taiko drum spawns in front of Ms. Rhythm, and she hits it. 12% normally, but if the button is pressed three times, it deals a boosted 28%, and large sound shockwaves appear.

Up Smash--Cheer Readers: As she charges, Ms. Rhythm spins a book above her head, and says, "Okay, it's ON!" As she says "on", she thrusts the book above her, dealing 19%.
Down Smash--Tap Trial: Ms. Rhythm tapdances on the spot as a monkey's screech is heard. 18% total.

Audio-Cued Aerials

Neutral Aerial--Board Meeting
: Ms. Rhythm sits in a chair and spins around for 13%. If the button is pressed while she's spinning, she suddenly stops spinning and smirks at the camera, dealing an extra 5%.

Forward Aerial--Space Dance: Ms. Rhythm says, "Pa-pa-pa-PUNCH!" and punches forward. 11%.

Back Aerial--Splashdown: Ms. Rhythm spawns a dolphin under her, and flips with it. 15%

Up Aerial--The Dazzles: Ms. Rhythm crouches and juts her arm upward, stars emitting from her fingers. 16%.
Down Aerial--Tap Troupe: Ms. Rhythm says, "Tap-tap-tap!" and taps with her feet. If the button is pressed three times, the move is a meteor smash, and she says "Okay!"

Throws in Tune

Grab and Pummel--Fillbots
: Ms. Rhythm grabs the opponent and summons a hose from above to pump the foe. 2% per pummel.
Forward Throw--DJ School: Ms. Rhythm says, "Scratch-o!" and flings the opponent at an angle. 18%.
Back Throw--Crop Stomp: Ms. Rhythm stomps the ground, popping the opponent up so she can toss the opponent over her head behind her. 13%.
Down Throw--Screwbot Factory: Ms. Rhythm spawns a claw above the opponent, which clamps onto their head and drills them into the ground. 17%.
Up Throw--Love Lab: Ms. Rhythm shakes the opponent up and down, then tosses them up. Hearts emit when she does this. 11%.

Soprano Specials

Neutral Special--Built to Scale:
A widget appears a set distance away from Ms. Rhythm, and a do-re-mi-fa-so sequence of notes is heard as the Kirby-sized widget pieces roll into play. If the button is pressed on the "sol" note, Ms. Rhythm kicks a rod in between the pieces, hitting opponents for 24%. If the player is doesn't press the button or misses the cue, the widget pieces clatter to the floor and can be picked up. Ms. Rhythm is also immobile for this move
Side Special-- Shrimp Shuffle: Ms. Rhythm starts bouncing forward with two shrimp on either side of her. The shrimp function as projectile-reflecting shields. As long as the button is pressed in rhythm, Ms. Rhythm can keep moving. The shrimp can also be hit and go flying. If the control stick is tilted in the opposite direction, Ms. Rhythm can change direction.
Up Special-- Micro-Row: Ms. Rhythm starts swimming in midair as two microbes surround her. The button must be pressed in rhythm for her to recover. You can press the button rhythmically to increase distance.
Down Special-- Space Soccer: A soccer ball is tossed from hammerspace, and the button must be pressed for Ms. Rhythm to keep kicking the ball. The longer the button is pressed, the stronger the move becomes. To use the move, hold down the button, and Ms. Rhythm will kick the ball at an angle for 29%.

Final Smash-- Go For A Perfect!: The stage goes dark... expect for a little pink "P" in the corner. Then the lights come back on revealing that a large cymbal has replaced the stage! This song begins to play, and the button must be pressed to the rhythm for the cymbal to bounce the opponents up for 20% per bounce.

...And the Rest

Up Taunt:
Ms. Rhythm claps with a "Dondon pan pan".
Side Taunt: Ms. Rhythm plucks a beet.
Down Taunt: Ms. Rhythm plays a tambourine.

Victory Pose 1: Ms. Rhythm hugs the monkey and giraffe from Tap Trial.
Victory Pose 2: Ms. Rhythm poses with the Wrestler and Reporter.
Victory Pose 3: Ms. Rhythm rolls up and jumps.
What can the series bring to smash?
Some really colorful stages based on the minigames is almost a no brainer along with Karate Joe as a assist trophy perhaps? I do not see any items coming from the series.

Arguments.
Other characters that can fill a similar slot.
For a rhythm based game? Sure. Harmoknight could but he only has a single game to his name. For a Nintendo rhythm game to be added I feel like Rhythm Heaven is the most popular and likely choice. Of those games I feel like the recurring characters have a greater chance of making it in or one of the new 'host' characters like Marshal. The four recurring characters are the barista (a dog), The Night Walk guy (A white stickman), Rhythm Girl, and Karate Joe (every appearance of his is in the same minigame so I feel he is kind of restricted by that.)
Rhythm Heaven is not important enough.
Rhythm Heaven is one of the most popular new Nintendo IPs as well as one of the most recognizable and heck they might not get a fighter (They probably won't) but they sure are going to get a stage...or something.... hopefully.
She isn't a huge part in the games.
She may not be, but she is a huge part in the advertising of the games and she started off as a game character so I see no problem with that. The characters outside of the minigames usually appear more elsewhere and are more memorable give or take a few. So who knows.
How will the graphics transfer into the world of smash?
She could be flat like the simple vector type graphics in rhythm heaven or she could appear with a stylized model to giver her a vector look... Or maybe even neither. If she was wanted graphics wouldn't hold her back.
It isn't even the same girl each time.
It could go either way and she could just really like changing her hair up... Or people who like music dress the same in Japan? Who knows!
EDIT: The Japanese site for the GBA game actually states (Using Google translate)
"Girl that appeared in Tappudanzu.
Very fashionable, I appear in a lot of clothes.
Your favorite, wonder if any?"

Next to this picture:

So she most likely is the same character throughout the series.​
=S U P P O R T E R S=
Hippopotasauce
DustyPumpkin
Reila
StaffofSmashing
Morian
Boo_Destroyer
Luugyhero12
AgatioGanon
Erotic&Heretic
Pacack
R.O.B.
smashkirby
Drazile
Glaciacott
Lizardon
Banjodorf
GM_3826
The_Best_Heropon
Beatness
DonkaFjord
Mewtwoultima
taoxadasa
Sari
Jigglystep
Luminario
WooMooWooWooMoo

Trogdorbad
SuperLittleTY
KatKit
Laniv
Inorunner
DiscoZ
WindozeNT
RouffWestie
AwesomeAussie27

Images of appearance in each game
Game Boy Advanced

Arcade

DS

Wii

Other

Miiverse
(Shameless Self Promotion)

Support Stamps & Buttons

Art by Pavlov-Walrus, Stamp by taoxadasa:

Color Swaps!
Done by Hippopotasauce.
Version 2.0

Version 1.1

Logo

Voice
Taken from Rhythm Heaven Feaver on the Wii
https://soundcloud.com/donkafjord%2Frhythm-countdown
Stage
Also here are some images of the (elusive) literal "Rhythm Heaven," A very likely stage for a rhythm heaven character taken from this blog. Another stage idea could be a 'Remix Stage' which would be very similar to the Warioware Inc. stage from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Music
Please suggest more!
Main Theme
Bon Odori
Menu 1/Game Select (DS)
Remix 8 (Wii) I Love You, My One and Only
Remix 9 (Wii) Beautiful One Day
Remix 10
Night Walk (Dreams of Our Generation)
Glee Club
Love Lab
KARATE JOE TRACKS
(Possibly a medley of the tracks)
Probably a medley or two, especially one with all of Karate Joe's tracks.

Items & Assists
But we all now that is seeming highly unlikely.
Karate Joe, the Wrestler & Reporter, Rhythm Monkeys, the Boxheads, etc. could all make for great assists. Even Barista dog could appear with a stereo and when he hits it on a random song and character is summoned.

Kirby's Hat

A reference to Mike kirby would work, just edit the headphones to resemble the Sound Track's cover art.

Credit to smashkirby for the idea!

Confirmed Corner
Currently the only confirmed representation is through an enemy in the Smash Run mode on the 3DS, the sneaky spirit (White Apparition)!

Overall I doubt she even has a chance but on the off chance she does, I would love to see her as a character (Preferably after much more deserving characters like Ridley, lil Mac, Isaac, Shulk, etc.)

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well she does look pretty cute. :)

I've never played the Rythm Heaven games but the characters look pretty quirky and fun to play as. I wouldn't mind seeing one of them playable in Smash.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Full support, though you might want to cover her moveset or at least justify it in the counterarguments because the lack of a potential one is what holds many characters back.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, you did cover it.
Alright, fuller support.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Full support, though you might want to cover her moveset or at least justify it in the counterarguments because the lack of a potential one is what holds many characters back.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, you did cover it.
Alright, fuller support.
I might write out a full detailed moveset but I've been looking at more mini games to try and find fitting ones for each move/more recurring mini games etc.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I don't know about making her a fighter, but I see a lot of stage or assist trophy potential.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, a thread for Karate Joe, Marshal, and now the Rhythm Girl.

All that's left is for me to make the Ringside Wrestler thread. I should probably stop being lazy and make it.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Hmm, a thread for Karate Joe, Marshal, and now the Rhythm Girl.

All that's left is for me to make the Ringside Wrestler thread. I should probably stop being lazy and make it.
Whatever stirs up Rhythm Heaven discussion. I'll take any character really.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'd rather have this character or marshall more then anyone else in rhythm heaven.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Hey I made some possible alt costumes, feel free to use them.

I made her tan because I feel white skin against colored clothing would blend in too much with the Wii Fit Trainer. Just open it in paint and fill bucket over the skin with white if you want it like that.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Hey I made some possible alt costumes, feel free to use them.

I made her tan because I feel white skin against colored clothing would blend in too much with the Wii Fit Trainer. Just open it in paint and fill bucket over the skin with white if you want it like that.
Man that is amazing! Sorry I didn't reply when I added them I was working on a moveset for her. Please don't be too harsh because this is my first moveset and I am not even sure I did it right but here it is:

Neutral A- 'Figure Fighter' She counts one two as her hand enlarges and she jabs.
Side A- 'Bossa Nova' She attacks similarly to setting a volleyball up with light laughing.
Up A- 'Tambourine' Rhythm girl will shake and then slap a tambourine, if it hits flowers appear around her and a chime plays.
Down A- 'Tap Dance' She tap dances.

Neutral B- 'Karate Joe' She counts out as she tosses up flower pots/trash. Kirby maybe gets karate joe's headband or rhythm girl's headphones from the soundtrack.
Side B- 'Love Lab' Chargeable. Shake a potion to charge it and toss. Hearts come out the more you charge it and it changes color.
Up B- 'Donk Donk' She rides the donk donk blimp. It goes further if you tap with the beat.
Down B- 'Crop Stomp' (check out 'Rhythm Epilation' if you want a closer look at the creepy veggies) She stomps the ground in front of her tossing up a veggie from the ground.

Neutral Aerial- 'See-Saw' She spins in a ball similar to the characters as they go upwards.
Side Aerial- 'Samurai Slice' Slices....
Up Aerial- 'Air Rally' She uses a badminton racquet along with the cat's "Bah Bah Bom."
Down Aerial- 'Airboarder' She ducks down pushing a board down.

Side Smash- 'Built to Scale' Rolls out a widget.
Up Smash- 'Munchy Monk' Spits out peas in a fan pattern.
Down Smash- 'Night Walk' Stomps on the ground opening it up as a heart/umbrella/candy (Maybe like the spider candy factory candy instead) shoots up.

Grab- 'Ringside' She gains a microphone and her responses will force characters to pose the way she wants before kicking them in the direction selected.
Forward Throw- See above
Back Throw- See above
Up Throw-See above
Down Throw-See above
Pummel- See above- She will tell you to pose for the fans as she uses a camera flash to damage you. Doing so rhythmically racks up higher damage.

Side Taunt- Pulls out a sign with an 'OK' rating.
Up Taunt- Pulls out a sign with the 'Try Again' rating.
Down Taunt- Pulls out sign with the 'Superb' rating.

Idle- Dances and sways to the music/ tapping feat as she hums and closes her eyes

Final Smash- Rhythm Heaven featuring 'Mr. Upbeat' A giant metronome swings on stage forcing players to jump over it and follow the rhythm. If Rhythm girl keeps up to the beat it will grow till it covers the stage.

Victory Pose- Petting the barista dog/ Pointing wii mote at the camera/ Playing DS/ Being interviewed by Ringside interviewer

Entrance- being carried in by balloons similar to the opening of 'Night Walk'

Play Style Gimmicks
When you mess up she will gain one of the 'disgusted' looks like when you miss in Rhythm Heaven.
When you charge up her attacks by matching the beat she will be stronger.
Her grabs are rhythm based.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Ok, I just read the moveset and I really LOVE this idea. Don't see it as one bit likely, but it looks extremely fun and unique.

Really hoping now that we do get something from Rhythm Heaven.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I like that you put links to all the minigames you got the idea for the move from. I should do that for mine, because at the moment it's a mess.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I like that you put links to all the minigames you got the idea for the move from. I should do that for mine, because at the moment it's a mess.
Its hard to explain with words how the moves would work out so It was actually a cop out (That took a very long time) haha. To be honest I have never touched a Rhythm Heaven game and I need to go pick one up I think.

D

Deleted member

Why would the Hamburglar steal hamburgers if he's a vegan?

Hong

The Strongest
I would be absolutely delighted to have a character with stark contrast in their aesthetic and origins. I am so tired of seeing a list of such boring, typically semi-realistic action characters, on every dream roster.

I would be all for this character largely because she would add much needed spice and a very distinct flavour to the roster. Even on her own merit of what she can do as a fighter is something fresh and unique.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
This is just me nitpicking and being a perfectionist, but I was bothered by how I drew the fourth alt's hair, so I changed it up a little.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
This is just me nitpicking and being a perfectionist, but I was bothered by how I drew the fourth alt's hair, so I changed it up a little.
Kay I swapped it out in the op. It was pretty awesome before but her hair looks really amazing now! Thanks, man.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
For the sake of it I'll just bump the thread since it's been over a month.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
For the sake of it I'll just bump the thread since it's been over a month.
I've been thinking of making visuals for each attack if I have time but I really don't know what else I could add... Maybe a stage description?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Hmm...let's see.

• Cute.
  • Extremely quirky.
  • Unique in appearance and potential playstyle.
  • From a currently unrepresented series.
  • Cute.
I don't know much about Rhythm Heaven, but I'd be all for having this character playable. So far, Sakurai seems to be going for characters that stand out in the crowd and are unique in their playstyle, as well as being from currently unrepped franchises. I think Rhythm Girl would fit right in. A groovy character based on dancing and music sounds like a ton of fun to play as.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Ok, so I just went through Rhythm Heaven Fever during this month or so of nothing, and I have one thing to note: in the OP you mention the recurring characters as being only four. Not true: the Samurai appears in all games, and so do the boxheads (dancing, ping pong and tapping), and all sorts of monkeys. The monkeys being especially meaningful since the rhythm girl seems to appear in the game in which she taps with the monkeys.

Which leads to the next comment I want to make: There needs to be more monkeys in her moveset. Seriously, there's so many monkeys in this game that it ain't even funny.

Edit: OH, and on the topic of a stage, it HAS to be Rhythm Heaven itself:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Ok, so I just went through Rhythm Heaven Fever during this month or so of nothing, and I have one thing to note: in the OP you mention the recurring characters as being only four. Not true: the Samurai appears in all games, and so do the boxheads (dancing, ping pong and tapping), and all sorts of monkeys. The monkeys being especially meaningful since the rhythm girl seems to appear in the game in which she taps with the monkeys.

Which leads to the next comment I want to make: There needs to be more monkeys in her moveset. Seriously, there's so many monkeys in this game that it ain't even funny.

Edit: OH, and on the topic of a stage, it HAS to be Rhythm Heaven itself:
I was thinking of it being rhythm heaven itself but it actually is seen only a handful of times (It could have the minigame occupants as citizens that appear and change the beat of the stage and its mechanics.) I thought the samurai wasn't in one of the versions, didn't know about the box heads, and the monkeys are kinda "normal" characters (in the same vein as a common character like goombas/waddle dees but I suppose they are more important than those two.)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I like her. Seems like the best representative for her series to me. I like the wrestler, but I'd rather have a character that's appeared in every installment of the series.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I like her. Seems like the best representative for her series to me. I like the wrestler, but I'd rather have a character that's appeared in every installment of the series.
I'm in support of every Rhythm Heaven character, but Rhythm Girl's always seemed most likely to me for quite a while now.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I take it those are game based? Do we have screenshots? (I apologize if I ask any noobish questions, but I haven't really researched Rhythm Haven.)
Rainbow could be slightly game based because there was an overload of rainbows in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
Chartreuse because it's the ugliest color, thus best fit for the job.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Rainbow could be slightly game based because there was an overload of rainbows in Rhythm Heaven Fever.
Chartreuse because it's the ugliest color, thus best fit for the job.
Chartreuse as in #7FFF00 or #DFFF00? #7FFF00 is Chartreuse Green, while #DFFF00 is Chartreuse Yellow.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Which of the colors here best fits what color you're talking about?
Olive.
Also we're getting really intimate with a hypothetical character's alternate color.
I'll make those two when New Years is over.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Olive.
Also we're getting really intimate with a hypothetical character's alternate color.
I'm positively obsessed with colors. I'm entirely to blame.

(Off topic, but there are some women who can see 100 million different colors, compared to our 1 million. Not only that, but a recent experiment has resulted in people seeing yellow-blue and red-green (for comparison, consider purple a red-blue and orange a red-yellow) which were once considered impossible colors. There are so many very interesting mysteries to the world of color.)

Personally, I'd rather color her dress pink, purple, or orange before olive. Ideally a pale pink or a bright, reddish-purple (maybe a shade of cerise or vermillion). She seems like the kind of girl who would wear those kinds of colors.

Top Bottom