• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Burned by) Acid Monster - the Crocomire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
the CROCOMIRE Thread
just lookit how cute he is....

ANYWAYS, Crocomire has been in a couple of metroid games, and is third in command, under Kraid and Ridley (who share the same rank) and Mother Brain. Despite only really being in super metroid, he made cameos in other games.
APPEARANCES
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country Returns
[collapse=Crocomire in DKCR]

[/collapse]
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
[collapse=Crocomire in Harmony of Dissonance]

[/collapse]
Movesets:
Specials:
Up- Crocomire swims through the air as if it was water (or acid) in an upward motion.
Neutral- Crocomire Shoots multiple plasma balls from it's mouth.
Side- Crocomire charges forward. similar to the wario bike, except there isn't a bike, and there's more knockback.
Down- Crocomire opens his mouth and lets out a roar. only hurts opponents VERY close to the mouth with major knockback, otherwise, it's like a taunt.

Final Smash:
ACID LAKE- the acid level rises up to 3/4s of the way up the level, works best with small levels. if crocomire is in the acid, he will lose all skin and organs, but will still fight.

Signature:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He isn't much of an acid monster if he can be burned to death by it

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
lol Wouldn't mind seeing him again, even as an assist trophy which he would probably be interesting as, or could be something hazardous in a Norfair 2.0 kind of stage they come up with.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Crocomire should be a comedy assist trophy - he appears as a skeleton and throws himself at a player, only to do nothing and crumble to bits. His bones will remain on the stage for players to throw at each other.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
This is so ****ing adorable. I want one. Reminds me of these.

And already posted on the Ridley thread, but I want an easter egg or hack where he appears in every save room.
are those for adoption? i'd get one!

...maybe.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
This is so ****ing adorable. I want one. Reminds me of these.

And already posted on the Ridley thread, but I want an easter egg or hack where he appears in every save room.
Y'know, I think it'd be a pretty cool feature in future Metroid games where Samus can use her experience with creatures to capture some of them alive, then "train" them in some sort of Chao Garden/Pokemon situation.

Although I can't see a single practical use for it, it'd still be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom