• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REAL LIFE PERSON REP in Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizby2

Smash Lord
ever since i saw the trialer for Sonic Racing: Transformed, my mind was pretty much incinerated with thoughts of an actual person, you know, like a celebrity, getting in as a playable character for smash bros 4.

this gal, Danica Patrick, appeared as a playable character in the new Sonic Racing game (along with wreck it ralph).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ucBOONBrug

when i first saw this, i felt like a meteor smashed my face. even though the chances of this happening in smash bros is astronomicaly, eye-stabbingly low, i just have to ponder who the most likely person would be. this post looks like it needs to be in the joke thread, but i am being serious.
so there you have it. just another "dead thread" for the future i suppose, but if this thread is a sin against humanity... maderators, you know the drill.

discuss.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Reggie for smash!

(In all seriousness, this wouldn't work as they didn't originate from a video game)

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I remember a rumor saying Miyamoto was going to be in actually (in Brawl) lol... Don't remember where.

Anyway it wouldn't work at all, too weird. Danica Patrick is basically the only wrong thing in that masterpiece which is Sonic Racing Transformed. I accept her only because I like to think it helped boost the sales, somehow.

The only thing I would like to see is an original nerd character which basically looks like the AVGN in the episode of R.O.B., wearing all those Nintendo peripherals. But again, highly unlikely and controversial...

grizby2

Smash Lord
Reggie for smash!

(In all seriousness, this wouldn't work as they didn't originate from a video game)
haha, seriously.

i always thought jackie chan would be a great character to play as~ he just has that playful feel to him. one of his moves MUST involve a random chair somehow.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
hmm....
It'd say its pretty probable that she makes it in. Only thing holder her back are the rights held by the companies on her outfit.

grizby2

Smash Lord
hmm....
It'd say its pretty probable that she makes it in. Only thing holder her back are the rights held by the companies on her outfit.
im not talking about danica's chances, i was just using her as the main example.

God no
Can't stand this idea
Kill it with fire
hehehe. i wasn't being SERIOUS serious, but just "having fun" serious. besides, you can kill this idea with cotton swabs. its that bad of an idea. :estatic:

Speculator

Smash Ace
Danica Patrick doesn't even fit well into S&ASRT. I never bothered to unlock her.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I for one would love to see Sakurai karate chop everything in sight.

One can only dream...

D

Deleted member

Not likely to happen because developers must get person's permission in order to do so.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You thought he was? He's a fictional character.

Or is this some awesome joke I don't get?
:3
He's the most legit looking smash character. . . from Tom Clancy or something, right? I don't know how to continue this without making it even more painfully obvious than it is, I make stupid jokes frequently.

grizby2

Smash Lord
Isn't there James Bond?
well, james bond is a fictiional character, but the 3d modle's were based off of the actors were they not?:troll:

so far we have, jackie chan, lady gaga, reggie, sakurai, and miyamoto. lets keep the list growing ~ har.

which of those listed do you think would actually agree to have themselves in the game anyway?

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
I would prefer a real person over a disney character, but I cannot think of anyone that would fit in smash bros with the jumping UP specials, endurance and final smashes

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Put Sakurai in the game and make him playable

Please tell me I'm not the only person who sees how awesome this would be

CalumG

Smash Lord
The only real-life person I could legitimately see in Smash is Dr. Kawashima, and even then only as a cameo. Real-life people do not belong in Smash, simple as that.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Famous people have appeared in many video games (and the devs too!). It's not too far-fetched if they're given super strength or whatever, it's a video game after all. I think it's unlikely that we'll see a real person as a fighter, but it's always fun to list ideas.

[collapse=Fighters]
Yeah, some these people have already appeared in video games lol.

:love:

[/collapse]
But yeah, cameos from the developers would be cool, like Iwata in WarioWare for example.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
I'm not against this at all, but there should be 1 condition, the person is still alive. a zombie celebrity would be too farfetched

D

Deleted member

If it is not Sakurai himself or Miyamoto (or maybe Reggie, who is all about kicking ass and taking names), then no dice.
Though I think it might be possible for a real Nintendo rep such as the above three, but in Mii form, so it is technically game-relevant.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not before we get comic book editors, soccor moms, mangaka, and TV celebrities in Smash. :troll:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
If it is not Sakurai himself or Miyamoto (or maybe Reggie, who is all about kicking *** and taking names), then no dice.
Though I think it might be possible for a real Nintendo rep such as the above three, but in Mii form, so it is technically game-relevant.
Dr. Kawashima?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yeah, I'd say Dr. Kawashima would be the only exception. Otherwise, ugh, no.

And Danica Patrick is a huge stain on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Almost makes Ralph seem like a good addition. :troll:
Though Miku Hatsune getting in could make up for that... :awesome:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Miku Hatsune > Dinka****ingPatrick

D

Deleted member

Unless it was Miyamoto. :troll:

People claim that he wanted himself in Brawl, after all. (Though if anyone has a source for that, I would like to see it)

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I always imagined that if real people would get in, they would be those who once had relations with Nintendo:

-Mike Tyson
-Ken Griffey Jr.
-Kobe Bryant
-Wayne Gretzky (not sure if his hockey game was actually done by Midway).

Of course nowadays, this would be considered a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom