• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/PM/traditional fighters-- East Texas Fight Club Round 1, Feb. 16, 2013 Tyler TX

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I'll be getting the tiopro files in an email soon, once I get it I'll post brackets. Until then, here's the results(posted in the ETFGC FB group)

I also cannot explain why the results look like this. New smashboards is bad. Highlight with mouse to make it readable~

Brawl Singles:
1: Denti ($66.50) (Olimar)
2: Gnes ($19.00) (Diddy)
3: Dakpo ($9.50) (ZSS)
4: fogo (Snake)
5: ALSM (Diddy)
5: TM Labernash (Kirby)
7: TM Minifox (Olimar)
7: TM iceCream (MK)
9: keys (Zelda hype)
9: TM PsychoAce (Falcon, MK)
9: Nintendofreak (Snake)
9: popertop
13: TM Special K (kirby)
13: Vincent
13: TM Lun4 (toon link)
13: LaPlante
17: ETFC|MikeOHara
17: TM Rave (Ike, Random(mk the one random))
17: TM Zero (ZSS)

Smash Doubles:
1: Swat Cats (fogo/gnes) ($63.00) (Snake/Diddy)
2: Gay guys always know (Dakpo/Denti) ($18.00) (ZSS/Olimar)
3: Orders Up! (Labernash/ALSM) ($9.00) (Kirby/MK)
4: PsyRave (PsychoAce/RaveMaster) (MK and Falcon/Lucario and Ike)
5: Team ZeroToon (Lun4/Zero) (Tink/ZSS)
5: Mini Ice Cream (Mini/Ice Cream) (Olimar/MK)
7: Slamwich (Gabe/Grav)
7: He so Pringles (Popertop/Metal)
9: Ultra Balls (Arty/Bomb)

Project M Singles:
1: Dakpo ($38.50) (GNW)
2: Denti ($11.00) (Lucario)
3: keys ($5.50) (Zelda)
4: popertop
5: Count_Blue (Ganon)
5: Bomb (Sonic)
7: Arty (Ganon and Falcon)
7: ALSM (sheik)
9: PsychoAce
9: Cliet
13: iceCream (ZSS)

I can't explain this... so, only the fourth spoiler tag has the results the others I didn't even put. Enjoy.
Street Fighter AE Results:
1: Triston ($42.00)
2: Zack ($12.00)
3: Mattikus ($6.00)
4: arkanis
5: TBoykin
5: Cliet
7: fogo
7: ETFC|MikeOHara
9: deadpoet
9: Regex
9: PilsburyJaguar
9: Count_Blue

Marvel Results:
1: jumpman ($66.50)
2: Metal ($19.00)
3: arkanis ($9.50)
4: warchicken
5: TBoykin
5: Nintendofreak
7: Zack
7: keys
9: Fisherprice
9: Cliet
9: Gnes
9: SomeNobody
13: Gabe
13: deadpoet
13: [DNS] faptain america
13: Count_Blue
17: Mattikus
17: ETFC|MikeOHara
17: [DNS] whiskeydick

Tekken Tag Results:
1: dashkid ($17.50)
2: addison ($5.00)
3: SomeNobody ($2.50)
4: ETFC|MikeOHara
5: arkanis

Skullgirls Charity Tournament Results:
1: Metal ($0.00)
2: ETFC|MikeOHara
3: Count_Blue

4: Lun4

Help with smash chars pls

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
My Shoutouts:

1. Denti: Thanks soooooo much for all the help this weekend. You really helped me improve a lot at the MU/the game. I really appreciate it~ Thanks for coming dude. GJ 3-0ing gnes. You earned it
2. Gnes: Thanks so much for coming! and bringing fogo! I did not expect that at all! thanks for the friendlies as well. Even when I cheered for denti and not you you're mad chill, it was cool meeting you. Hope to play you more often!
3. Dakpo: Thanks for coming man. Your ZSS is so good. Blowing my mind. You're a solid dude I liked hanging this saturday, we need to chill at future tourneys too~ thanks for all advice/encouragement as well~
4. Fogo: thanks a ton for taking my money. I was really buying experience, I hope you don't think I expected to win that lol
5. ALSM: Thanks the critiques and advice! I'm gonna get better than you this year. Just wait.
5. Labernash: I'm beating you next time you scrub trash mid tier mofo
7: minifox: Thanks for teaming! We never got to actually play this time. I would've MM'd you early in the day but I fully expected to see you in bracket based off of our skills. but we wound up on opposite sides :( Next time!
7: icecream: you got better. Still bad. Get better more next time
9: Keys: Your zelda was hype in brawl and P:M. Thanks for coming out!
9: Psychoace: breaking streaks. Keep it up! I underestimated your marths ability to tipper Fsmash
9: Poppertop: I forgot who you played but GJ getting 9th! thanks for coming!
9: nintendofreak: I reaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyy underestimated your snake game 1. Which is good, you were better than I expected. keep going to tourneys, you'll get there.

13: SpeacilK: stay free. Keep going to tourneys <3
13: Vincent: are you the ike I manhandled? loooooooooooooooooooooool jk if you are. You were actually a lot better than I expected!
13: Lun4: You got advice and got better this time around, and your excitement for that is a good sign. Keep attending, keep spending your money. You can get there. I'll hook you up with MJG at LSC Tyler
13: LaPlante: I forget who you are. Thanks for coming!
17: Mike: Thanks for hosting the event/letting me run smash! I had a ton of fun! but I forgot to teach you smash, sorry!! next time~
17: Rave: sucks that you beat someone and got last. Stupid byes are stupid. I hate your bracket though :( that sucked. Sorry!
17: Zero: I never played you or really watched you play this weekend. Sorry dude, I'll try and help you out at some smashfests soon.

Other: Wade for being a pretty solid dude.
Kevin from my cabin at pinecove for playing magic. Got to see him. Hype!
Mr. Blue-Sky or count blue or whatever: Glad to see you again! Play smash!
Tawko for getting sick and not going!

anyone else I missed thanks for going/not going/beating me/losing to me/playing real games.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Really wanna see how the bracket finished out.

1: Denti: 3-0 gnes? nice. We'll give you guys a better run in doubles next time.
2: Gnes: Whoa, thanks for coming. Tell Xyro there's more where that came from!
3: Dakpo: I wanted to play you but ended up leaving earlier than expected.
4: fogo: ^ really wanted to mm.
5: ALSM: Dude thanks for the tips. Felt like I did better against you in dubs than singles.
5: TM Labernash: Slowly getting better against the kirby. bair to stronk
7: TM Minifox: Somehow we didn't really get to play either da hell?? I got something to prove against you dawg. :3
7: TM iceCream: Bo7 sometime?
9: keys: ASTERISK! rematch demanded.
9: TM PsychoAce: Remember to change your name before matches so you don't get the wrong character controls when you counter pick..
9: Nintendofreak (Snake)
9: popertop: I'll remember you when the bracket gets put up lol.
13: TM Special K: Go back to marth.
13: Vincent: ggs dude
13: TM Lun4: use the gravitational force
13: LaPlante: Under my radar..
17: ETFC|MikeOHara: Thanks for throwing the fest.
17: TM Rave: at this rate we're gonna have more bracket matches than friendlies lol.
17: TM Zero: practice more :D

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Dakpo!

Good **** winning P:M with Game and Watch! Are there vids? You should hit up the 'Watch boards and talk to us.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I don't remember at all who bomb poppertop or arty used, sorry!
Anyone else remember??

I don't think any smash was recorded :/

Tesh

Smash Hero
So Denti beat Gnes' DDK twice? Isn't this like the first time? Damn shame that wasn't recorded.

Labernash

Smash Lord
We had stuff for the National Replay Project but the TO forgot to put the SD cards in until some important matches were already in progress later on that we couldn't interrupt.

Denti too pro

Shout outs to Dakpo and Fogo for teaching me how to play Brawl, ya'll were magnificent, thank you.

Shout outs to ALSM for teaming with me, that was too fun, sorry if we didn't do as well as you hoped!

Shout outs to Poppertop for playing Wario

Shout outs to Gnes for picking up Naco, that was way cool of you.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
I've been extremely busy with coursework and internship stuff at college, but this weekend I'll have time to focus on the Fight Club and preparing the Round Two event since I had midterms this week. Either next week on Friday or when I get back from El Paso in three weeks, I plan on traveling to Lindale and securing the library's meeting area for the event. I hope to have everything in place before I leave on the 7th of March for my honor society trip, but I'm giving myself that extra timeframe in case I don't get around to it. I was pleasantly surprised about how everything went for the Smash & Project M events, and we'll have tournaments at the Round 2 event for both Brawl (singles/doubles like last time) and Project M. It was a honor to have 40+ people at the very first event, and I'm hoping for 60+ at the Round 2 event.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-administrator

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
We had stuff for the National Replay Project but the TO forgot to put the SD cards in until some important matches were already in progress later on that we couldn't interrupt.

Denti too pro

Shout outs to Dakpo and Fogo for teaching me how to play Brawl, ya'll were magnificent, thank you.

Shout outs to ALSM for teaming with me, that was too fun, sorry if we didn't do as well as you hoped!

Shout outs to Poppertop for playing Wario

Shout outs to Gnes for picking up Naco, that was way cool of you.
No problem; we did as well as expected imo. Even if we wouldn't have done as well, I would have still had fun. :) That Team DreamLand, lol.

Oracle

Smash Master
When you get the tio file can you let me know and send it to me? I need it for the PM power ranking

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
The tiopro file was emailed to Jared yesterday afternoon from the organization's gmail address. He did say a while back he was taking a sabbatical from the internet, so take that as you may.

Michael O'Hara
East Texas Fight Club co-administrator

Top Bottom