• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites Feb. Results

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles ($10):
1. Cyrain :falcomelee:
2. Milkman :fox:
3. Smash GOD :luigimelee: :fox: :marthmelee:
4. Ju4n :falcomelee:
5. Mai-Kun :marthmelee:
5. SinusitisBug (Junebug) :sheikmelee:
7. Flexible Char :drmario: :falcomelee:
7. EastCoastEddie :marthmelee:
9. Serb :marthmelee:
9. Razgriz :marthmelee: :bowsermelee:
9. FrackinKracken :ganondorf:
9. Bananahamick

Project M Singles ($5):
1. Cyrain :falcomelee:
2. Milkman :fox: :lucas:
3. Smash GOD :luigimelee:
4. SinusitisBug (Junebug) :dk:
5. EastCoastEddie :squirtle:
5. Mai-Kun :marthmelee:
7. Bobz
7. Flexible Chair
9. Rainbow
9. Razgriz
9. FrackinKracken :ganondorf:
9. Jew
13. Serb

Project M Doubles ($10 per team):
1. Cyrain :falco: / Milkman :fox:
2. SinusitisBug (Junebug) :dk: :dedede: / Smash GOD :fox: :marthmelee: :luigimelee:
3. EastCoastEddie :snake: / Flexible Chair :ganondorf:
4. Bobz :wario: / Amkhokar :jigglypuff:

*I'll work on adding in characters for players soon, but I don't know who alot of you guys played. Message me your characters and i'll do it all tonight.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
No Brawl - not enough interest.

Cyrain: Too bad we didn't get to play melee singles in tourney ;P this is on the record: I lost to Cyrain in P:M 1-3, but the 1 was a 4-stock. LUIGI TOO GOOD (Cyrain too good..)
Milkman: Playing you has taught me to never give up in a match. Dat coinspike. GGs.
To both of the above: best doubles matches ever. soooooo funny
Eddie: OLD SCHOOL. I did make you feel old, eh? GGs man
Everyone at UVa: No shoutouts for you. I see you anyways. Yall rock.
Ammad: Good stuff bringing out all the locals and UVa-ers and CenVA-ers with these tournies, they're really convenient and fun.
Everyone else: Keep coming back! Fun tourney!

FrackinKraken

Smash Cadet
First tourney I've ever attended, hopefully I'm doing this right.
First of all since no one probably knows who I am, I'm the ganon main that probably looked like he had no idea what he was doing (which is accurate)

Mad props to Ammad; well run tourney, efficient, great location. Hoping that since this is a monthly that things will only get better from here!
SmashGOD-thanks for getting in touch with me, was great to meet you, and some fun friendlies at the the beginning.
UVA smashers-I'm new to the scene, so hit me up! Would love to play with you all, I've got a set up at my place too, so let's make it happen.
Junebug-great friendlies with you man, keep up that sheik. you'll be a monster at melee in no time.
The marth main that I played a **** ton of friendlies with while waiting for melee finals-Blanking on your name (my bad!) but thank you for all the advice. Although I don't think I won a single match, I will be coming back next time with a vengeance. And you said you're still living in cville so let's play sometime!
EastCoastEddie-Thanks for your advice on P:M. Some really good info, and I enjoyed all the friendlies we played. Will hopefully have gotten a few more P:M games in before the next time we play and I'll take out your squirtle.
To all the marth players who 4-stocked me-thanks for making me never wanna play ganon again

And to everyone there that answered my numerous questions, gave me advice, and encouraged me- Thank you so much. Ya'll were incredibly friendly towards a first-timer, and it definitely makes me want to come out again.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun at this! After my last 2 tournaments in all the singles brackets that I entered, I was starting to get discouraged in how I perform by myself (as opposed to teams). But after this tournament, despite there being considerably less people than last time, I got a lot of my confidence back. For anyone confused, I entered as Mai-kun because Milkman would always tease me about my name lol.

Ammad - Thanks for hosting again! I'm looking forward to the next one hopefully :)
Milkman & Cyrain - Thank you guys sooo much for the motivation and coaching in between matches. I'm sure you guys already know how much crowd support can mean and I really think it helped me in my close matches/sets.
Junebug - I will not lose to you again next time! I'm still so salty after both melee and P:M, but more so for the ending of our P:M set. Regardless of my saltiness though, those were some of the most intense matches I've ever played and it felt awesome while playing haha.
Carson - Enter one of the tournaments next time!! >_<
Brawl people who didn't show up - YO WHERE YOU AT? Don't let a little snow stop you from coming! :p

oh yeah I forgot - I went all Marth in each event lol

QWA

Smash Apprentice
I'm making it to the next one, swim team will be completely over by then, so I'll be able to get back to Smash.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Project M Singles:

Here's a few that I remember:
1. Cyrain - Falco
2. Milkman - Fox / Lucas?
3. Smash GOD - Luigi
4. SinusitisBug (Junebug) - DK
5. EastCoastEddie - Snake?
5. Mai-Kun - Marth
7. Bobz
7. Flexible Chair
9. Rainbow
9. Razgriz
9. FrackinKracken
9. Jew
13. Serb

Project M Doubles:
1. Cyrain / Milkman - Falco and Fox
2. SinusitisBug (Junebug) / Smash GOD - DK/Dedede and Fox/Marth/Luigi
3. EastCoastEddie / Flexible Chair - Snake and Ganondorf
4. Bobz / Amkhokar

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Here's as much as I can remember from Melee Singles:

1. Cyrain (Falco)
2. Milkman (Fox)
3. Smash GOD (Fox/Marth)
4. Ju4n (Falco)
5. Mai-Kun (Marth)
5. SinusitisBug (Junebug) (Sheik)
7. Flexible Char (Doc/Falco)
7. EastCoastEddie
9. Serb (Marth)
9. Razgriz
9. FrackinKracken
9. Bananahamick

For the people I put something down for, there's definitely a good chance they played other characters; this is just what I remember from my matchups and watching.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Here's as much as I can remember from Melee Singles:

1. Cyrain (Falco)
2. Milkman (Fox)
3. Smash GOD (Luigi/Fox/Marth)
4. Ju4n (Falco)
5. Mai-Kun (Marth)
5. SinusitisBug (Junebug) (Sheik)
7. Flexible Char (Doc/Falco)
7. EastCoastEddie (Marth)
9. Serb (Marth)
9. Razgriz
9. FrackinKracken (Ganondorf)
9. Bananahamick

For the people I put something down for, there's definitely a good chance they played other characters; this is just what I remember from my matchups and watching.
I was mostly Luigi in Melee singles.

Top Bottom