• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6b Net Play Version(Dolphin) non working stage/MK costume/SFX missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Dauragon

Smash Rookie
I read the rule on netplay builds being custom version, but having no informationg on how to get an iso with full version (like i did for 3.5 that worked fine) i decided to go ahead and post this since i think that when 3.6 comes along a netplay version will be released as well and that is used to play trough online ladders so id assume these types of bugs could be fixed for those version, apologies if im being ignorant regarding some subject.

Title of the bug: Game crashes when selecting some stage/character/missing SFX
Version found in:3.6b Net Play Only
Hardware you are running:Dolphin 4-6891
Loading Method:pm 3.6b Net Play ISO

Details: Selecting Hyrule Castle Stage or Butterfly Meta Knight Costume gives an error and closes the game ( pressing yes will move the game one frame and error will show again, no makes emulation stop working)
Selecting Lucario or Mewtwo will result in them not having any sounds.
General game sound effects are lowered
Attachments:http://gyazo.com/64e8e59e3c3b0890aac522f5c59159c0
Custom Content: PM3.6b Netplay

Also other bug that existed in 3.5 was All-Star not working, also on Dolphin. Alternate Stages dont work, cant acess them

I had made another topic on General Discussion earlier with some questions in case some of these things that are happening could be on my end, so i create the topic in order to ask for help or to see if anyone could provide knowledge on the subject: http://smashboards.com/threads/3-6b-netplay-version-issues-and-questions-dolphin-help.408080/

I will be trying to create an ISO using the builder that was provided with the files for the nohomebrew or homebrew version to see if any of this contents are fixed and are playable trough netplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom