• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 Launcher and startup bugs

Holy Gaming Cade

Smash Rookie
This is the first time ive tried to install project M on my Wii U, but i think I followed proper procedure. I formatted a 2 Gb Sd card (not sdhc) to FAT32 and download the hackless full set and extracted the files into the sd. I then booted up my Wii U and went to Wii menu. after going to the Wii menu, i inserted my sd card and booted brawl. I have no custom stages, as i deleted them, and booted up stage builder where normal booting procedure proceeded (White text on a black background followed by the Project M Play, update, etc. menu). I pressed play. the game restarted and everything booted as if it was brawl (brawl start screen, music, menu,) but the only difference was i went to brawl mode to test it out and i had all charcters as desired (including seperation between squirtle, charizard, and ivysaur, but lacking mewtwo and roy. keep in mind on this wii u i havent unlocked all the characters so this was a change) i scrolled around the character screen for a bit until it froze and i had to do a hard reset. Any help? i made a video of the event and also frequently receive "Exception: (DSI) occured" over a black background after going to stage builder or clicking play in the project m menu.

Narpas_sword

Guys.

There have now been 4 threads been made on the DSI error.
As well as a locked thread in bugs and a thread in Help which has had a lot of contribution.

Please do some research.
Check the sticky thread about bug reporting.

Then migrate to this thread for the DSI error.
http://smashboards.com/threads/exception-dsi-occurred-please-help.382139/#post-18167573

Even if your circumstances are slightly different, post in that thread so all the ways of getting the error can be found.

Top Bottom