• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.02 > 3.5 update fails with crash dump

Adilor

Smash Rookie
Using hackless Wii full set. Didn't have any troubles going from 3 to 3.02, or at least I don't remember any problems with it. The launcher updated just fine (to 1.14, I believe), but the game itself does not. Immediately after pushing A on the Download button, when it states that 3.5 is available and prompts to download, it crashes to a black screen and dumps a whole lot of memory addresses. The first line reads "Exception (DSI) occurred!" and following that are STACK DUMP and CODE DUMP sections. It's a lot to type out (59 memory addresses), so I grabbed a pic with my phone. As I have not enough posts to merit link permission, I will keep it available to provide upon request.

I'm assuming 3.5 will work if I load it onto the SD from scratch, so I'll try that next.

Top Bottom