• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

??????????

pockyD

Smash Legend
wouldn't you know it!

people who are arrogant enough to 'know they're right' are pretty useless on a discussion board!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think he's pretty funny. By the way, saying that you "know that you're right" pretty much vindicates his criticism, because it means that you aren't really interested in open-minded debate.

mio

Smash Ace
that's true pocky but nitpicking is also really annoying and just as useless if you're not arguing for a stance that you truly believe in

Gishnak

Smash Ace
As soon as you understand how easy it is to dismiss all other gods but the one you believe in, you'll understand how easily I dismiss yours.

Alejo

Smash Rookie
I'd like to apologize in retrospect. If so many able-minded people thought I was in the wrong, then ****- I must have been. I was an arrogant, little **** at times. Apparently, this was one of them.

Top Bottom