• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings v3 {26-12}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Congratulations on the list. SD's leaving the list sure makes NSW look weaker!

Zxv

Smash Lord
Congratulations on the list. SD's leaving the list sure makes NSW look weaker!
Yeah, I know. He will be missed greatly... Although the newcomers seem very promising. Can't wait to train those guys up. Then NSW will be unstoppable... !

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
loooool good to see you didnt put me in 10th like you were saying you might, man that would have made nsw melee look especially **** haha.

gords im taking your spot next pr. or at least, that's what I would be saying if it wasn't 99% likely I'll be all solo sc2 from now till infinity.

also nice use of the plus-minus sign.

Zxv

Smash Lord
loooool good to see you didnt put me in 10th like you were saying you might, man that would have made nsw melee look especially **** haha.
Yeah, we were rather stumped at first. I had completely forgotten about Pat until unny brought him up, then realised how suitable he was (for now...).

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
too much love for sam. I honestly think i deserve the number one spot atm considering over the last 1000 boosts ive placed 2nd in all of them except for the last one and higher in majors and a 100% record on zxv however that said, im sure zxv will pass me up sometime soon kid improves so fast and is always learning he will probs be one of top in aus soon

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh you defs have the better record
give it 2 more boosts
unless you step it up a notch

Zxv

Smash Lord
Turtle definitely deserves #1. I can't deny this... Though his recent lack of tournament appearances has made it remarkably difficult for me to usurp his title like I've secretly been planning for years. <3 Turtle

Come to Boost on the 12th pls <3

Melancholy

Smash Ace
We need a sexy picture like Brawl P.R.

Good to see you stepping up into a leadership role Bryte, definately the man for the job :)

Maybe I should come to BOOSTS and I might get on this...

S.D

Smash Master
Updated.

Yeah, I play a lot of Marth. Ask Ted.

Getting rather sick of Sheik's cheapness anyway... Would rather train up my alt chars. This motivates me to use them in tournaments.

And at least you're #1 of Gladstone <3
But then you end up like me and never play your main and all you'll ever want to do is play FOXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

Zxv

Smash Lord
We need a sexy picture like Brawl P.R.

Good to see you stepping up into a leadership role Bryte, definately the man for the job :)

Maybe I should come to BOOSTS and I might get on this...
I'll consider a pictorial PR once we get a more concrete answer to our player-placement issue. Definitely open to ideas though.

SUGGESTIONS, PEOPLE!

and yes, definitely come to more Boosts. Would love to see you again, man!

edit:

But then you end up like me and never play your main and all you'll ever want to do is play FOXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
I hate Fox :(

Falco all the way.

And I could never ever turn my back on Sheik <3. She's been too good to me.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
american pro smasher lookalikes as pictures
sesame street characters
brady bunch

Zero

Smash Hero
Just like last time, I'll volunteer my services for design of the graphical PR. My previous work includes the Brawl PR v4.0

<3

Zxv

Smash Lord
My new goal is to get on this. :mad088:
Come to more Boosts then <3. Spend a few weeks up here non-stop training, yo. That's all you need.

Just like last time, I'll volunteer my services for design of the graphical PR. My previous work includes the Brawl PR v4.0

<3
Yeah, I personally loved PR v4.0. Your help would be greatly appreciated Zero. Can't wait until we can start working on that... Gonna be amazing.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
That's not always true, I haven't had Smash to practice on for at least a year! :9

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
once you learn how to do most of the basic **** i think practicing by yourself will probs make you worse i find i play better when i havent played for ages

Zero

Smash Hero

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah. The trick is to play in your sleep.

If when you're going to sleep you iagine the loading screen, you can like, play in your sleep and stuff.

Like the other week I was like "What if I like, do a rising FH fair and then land with a FF uair." So I totally tried it in my sleep and it like totally ***** this kid.

So then I tried it on Scoot last tourney. Totally worked.

Arokasi

Smash Rookie
lol Pure Pwnage reference.

Alrighty, I'm gonna try to get onto this. Guess I finally get around to practicing l-cancels and techs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom