• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XXTE T-Shirt Charity Fundraiser

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

When the Smash scene and charity collide we always manage to do awe inspiring things. Here is just another fine example! Dan Salvato has teamed up with MVG Global to start a charitable campaign with the epic 20XX Tournament Edition art and logo. A transcript of the official announcement is here below.

---​

Today, we are launching a special 20XXTE t-shirt campaign!

Who's "we"?

20XXTE is partnering with MVG Global to make a difference in communities through gaming! The proceeds of this fundraiser will provide game consoles and mentoring to at-risk children from under-privileged backgrounds, providing a constructive, socially-engaging hobby that motivates school attendance and participation. Later on, we will provide updates to demonstrate what your fundraising has accomplished!

MVG Global has been making a difference in the Caribbean and Central America since 2013, and I want to help become a part of that difference--along with all of you. Through the MVG eSports Program, MVG Global has helped instill confidence and improve academic performance for children in need so that they may succeed later in life.

Here's something else I know you'll like to hear. I will not simply be shooting all of these funds over to MVG and call it a day. This is a true partnership, and I will be working closely with MVG founder Gregory Mondesir to manage these funds and oversee operations for this project.

Has gaming made a positive difference in your life? We would love to hear your stories. Let's pay it forward together!

---​

To get your hands on an awesome 20XX shirt and support charity be sure to check out the official Teespring campaign. Let the year be 20XX where all smashers give to charity!

SmashCapps plans get his hands one one of these! To keep up with his writing endeavors be sure to follow him on Twitter.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I'm buying like 20 of these things as soon as I get money.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I like the subtlety in the reference. Gonna see if I can get one of these.

Top Bottom