• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Crashes when loaded from Nintendont, seeking help/advice

TINYearl

Smash Rookie
So I have been trying to boot up 20XX Hack Pack on my Wii from Nintendont. It worked at my house, then when I moved my setup to my dorm room, Nintendont would say it had successfully loaded 20XX, but only a black screen would result, or 20XX would crash in 20 sec. I did the Homebrew install with a Walgreens 4.0 GB SDHC, and this was the card the working version loaded from at my house.

I've tried that card as well as SanDisk 8.0 GB SDHC, as well as a USB hard drive. I have reformatted to 32 kilobyte format, and I even tried to load standard Melee. All has failed.

I'm disparately looking for answers so I can get back to playing my favorite game.

goobaje

Smash Cadet
I had a somewhat similar problem with Nintendont, where my games wouldn't load. I use Dios Mios now, so hopefully that helps you in some way

goobaje

Smash Cadet
Also, you probably wanna load with a USB. USB loading reduces loading times a great deal

Top Bottom