• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2015 Mewtwo Finder

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Post your tag and your region!
Also say if you've got Mewtwo as a primary or a secondary!
If you have a link to a match you played or a tech skill video or something, post it!
Unlike the pinned thread, I'll actually update this one. :)
Mewtwo Mains
East
ManXan: Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
Faxx: Tallahassee, Florida
Prof: FSU, Florida​
Midwest
Lewd: Lebanon, Tennessee
Apple Bottom Jesus: St. Louis, Missouri
Church: Texas
LoveGame: Texas
420Dawn: Houston, Texas​
West Coast
GS | Frosty: Ventura, California
Taj: Arizona​
Europe
Beldor: Zurich, Switzerland
MookieRah: Sweden
TNinja​
Canada
Rlash
TPN: Ottawa, Ontario​
South America
TOGOpuff: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil​
Japan

Mewtwo Secondaries
East
Shus: Bowling Green, Virginia
Yoga: Bridgewater, Massachusetts​
Midwest
Morgue: Milwaukee, Wisconsin​

Last edited:

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
I recently got way more into Melee. I main Mewtwo/Marth. Tag is LoveGame, region is Texas.

Gonna work on getting some vids up when I get the chance!

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Suppose I may as well post here; I main Mewtwo/Ganondorf. Tag is Rlash and region is Canada.

I'm not playing in tournies yet, but I'm practicing to get better. I can at least consistently 3-stock level 3 CPU's, but that's not saying much. :p No videos either, as I lack capture equipment and don't like potato-quality recordings.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
I updated this!

People keep posting in the old one but it'll never be updated. :p

If someone could get this stickied and the other one unstickied that would be great.

BeldorTN

Smash Rookie
Whoops, sorry. I honestly forgot about this thread :facepalm:

Isn't Mookie from Sweden?
Thought he mentioned it somewhere.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
I added mookie because you mentioned him, but when I last edited this a while ago he was working on marth more and he didn't ask to be on the list so I omitted him.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I added mookie because you mentioned him, but when I last edited this a while ago he was working on marth more and he didn't ask to be on the list so I omitted him.
As of around January this year I became pure Mewtwo. I have only picked Marth one time just to see how he'd do and it didn't go well xD. I'm too invested to turn back now.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Well I dropped M2 for a good half a year and moved to Texas for a while. But after seeing someone in my home region beat PR with Pichu I decided I just want to have fun with the game and this character is who I have the most fun with. So after EVO it's back to maining M2 for good. Also is there some kind of Discord group?

BeldorTN

Smash Rookie
Well I dropped M2 for a good half a year and moved to Texas for a while. But after seeing someone in my home region beat PR with Pichu I decided I just want to have fun with the game and this character is who I have the most fun with. So after EVO it's back to maining M2 for good. Also is there some kind of Discord group?
That's actually a really neat idea.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm down for a Discord group, I currently use Discord for getting high quality netplay, so I'm totally down with being on there to chat up some Mewtwo.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
For the same reason I was against a skype group, I don't like the idea of a discord.

Smashboards allows new players to come and read all the thoughts that came before them on a whim. If we do it in a discord, it will be hidden from new players even more so than smashboards is in today's community.

D

Deleted member 212841

gcyftftdtfyxycyvj

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom