• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta 2015 Community Tier List Voting

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
my honest personal melee tier list has to be this

S TIER :foxmelee::falcomelee:
A TIER :sheikmelee::marthmelee::falconmelee::jigglypuffmelee::peachmelee:
B TIER :icsmelee::pikachumelee::luigimelee::drmario::ganondorfmelee::samusmelee::mariomelee::younglinkmelee::yoshimelee::linkmelee::roymelee::dkmelee:
C TIER :zeldamelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::bowsermelee::pichumelee::kirbymelee:

because in what other game are A tiers considered low tier?
Marth is better then Sheik and, imo, Falco. Top 4 should have a tier of their own cuz of how well they all do in tourneys.

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
SS-TIER: the best
1. fox
2. marth
3. falco

S-TIER: can probably win nationals solo-maining these; probably could use more development though
4. sheik
5. captain falcon

A-TIER: ‘floaties that get eaten alive by fox at top level’: doesn't seem like you can really win nationals solo-maining these characters anymore but i think it's possible to place top 3
6. jigglypuff: i feel like more could probably be done with this character but i think hungrybox is semi-retiring and he'll probably be the last seriously relevant puff the game ever sees. but i don't play puff so i wouldn't know
7. ice climbers
8. peach

B-TIER: can probably make top 8 at nationals if the player's doing exceptionally well? probably need a secondary to place higher than 5th consistently
9. yoshi
10. pikachu
11. samus
12. luigi
13. dr mario

C-TIER: some have playable matchups against top 8 characters so in very rare circumstances i feel like they can be used as sort of gimmicky secondaries. but overall decent at regionals and really, really good for sandbagging.
14. mario
15. young link
16. ganondorf: ganon and the smash community at large have made me never want to hear the word ‘disrespect’ again
17. link
18. donkey kong
19. mr game and watch

D-TIER: garbage. fun if you want to goof off and sandbag unless you're using mewtwo who's just no fun period.
20. roy
21. mewtwo
22. ness
23. kirby: underrated. but does it really matter? (it doesn't really matter)

F-TIER: sewer water
24. pichu
25. zelda
26. bowser: up-b oos kind of sucks

Last edited:

Ramon293

Smash Rookie
S+:
1. :foxmelee:
2. :marthmelee:
3. :falcomelee:
4. :sheikmelee:

S:
5. :falconmelee:
6. :peachmelee:
7. :jigglypuffmelee:
8. :icsmelee:
9. :samusmelee:

A:
10.:pikachumelee:
11.:yoshimelee:
12.:luigimelee:

B:
13.:ganondorfmelee:
14.:drmario:
15.:younglinkmelee:

C:
16.:mariomelee:
17.:linkmelee:
18.:dkmelee:

D:
19.:gawmelee:
20.:nessmelee:
21.:zeldamelee:

F:
22.:pichumelee:
23.:mewtwomelee:
24.:bowsermelee:
25.:roymelee:
26.:kirbymelee:

This will be my vote. I play some myself sometimes but I'm not the most experienced player. I've been following competitive melee for years tho, I think all in all enough to have an opinion. I like discussion or feedback but no hate please. I put quite some thought in it and I think it's a decent list.

Last edited:

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Hmm I see...
People still think Doc is in the "Not Viable" zone.
Just because Shroomed isnt a big Doc main anymore doesnt mean Doc isnt viable anymore :L

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
S+:
1. :foxmelee:
2. :marthmelee:
3. :falcomelee:
4. :sheikmelee:

S:
5. :falconmelee:
6. :peachmelee:
7. :jigglypuffmelee:
8. :icsmelee:
9. :samusmelee:

A:
10.:pikachumelee:
11.:yoshimelee:
12.:luigimelee:

B:
13.:ganondorfmelee:
14.:drmario:
15.:younglinkmelee:

C:
16.:mariomelee:
17.:linkmelee:
18.:dkmelee:

D:
19.:gawmelee:
20.:nessmelee:
21.:zeldamelee:

F:
22.:pichumelee:
23.:mewtwomelee:
24.:bowsermelee:
25.:roymelee:
26.:kirbymelee:

This will be my vote. I play some myself sometimes but I'm not the most experienced player. I've been following competitive melee for years tho, I think all in all enough to have an opinion. I like discussion or feedback but no hate please. I put quite some thought in it and I think it's a decent list.
I like the inclusion of Samus in the tournament viable section. I think Plup and HugS have made their point.

keymanb

Smash Apprentice
So... Ice climbers and Samus take the same place reducing it all to 25 slots? Also you even said samus should be above ice climbers
there's no way roy should be 17th or anything near.
Does Pichu really have that many bad matchups?
Kirby is more dysfunctional than mewtwo except for back air...
Zelda is back air the character, link at least has a bunch of options in many situations
That was really just a copy paste of my older one, I will need to edit it.

Ramon293

Smash Rookie
I like the inclusion of Samus in the tournament viable section. I think Plup and HugS have made their point.
Yes, my thoughts exactly. Best example I think is Plup beating Leffen with Samus while he was the favorite to win EVO. Samus may not do as well against some other top tier characters but I think a spot in the tournament viable section is definetely deserved.

Last edited:

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I see...
People still think Doc is in the "Not Viable" zone.
Just because Shroomed isnt a big Doc main anymore doesnt mean Doc isnt viable anymore :L
When a character hasn't seen any results since Apex 2014 he probably isn't considered viable for too many people, considering lot of people also use tournament results when talking about tiers.

anas abou

Smash Journeyman
icies have some amazing pressure, fluid movement and strong hit boxes. the only thing jank about them is the chaingrab which top players can take games without. you also say it's easy to get rid of nana but only for some characters like fox and peach who can separate them easily as good icies can make well enough use of their desyncs that it becomes hard to pin down nana during them.
yeah that's why i put :icsmelee: pretty high. just not as high as most people.

Marth is better then Sheik and, imo, Falco. Top 4 should have a tier of their own cuz of how well they all do in tourneys.
i can see where you're coming from with sheik. but falco tho...nevermind.

Last edited:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
yeah that's why i put :icsmelee: pretty high. just not as high as most people.

i can see where you're coming from with sheik. but falco tho...nevermind.
I just think Marth's better than Falco. Falco has a lot of trouble with Marth, and the performance is much more even imo. I wouldn't go so far as to say I main Falco yet, but I have a pretty good Marth and fairly good Falco and I honestly think that Marth's the better of the two. Helps that he has a recovery, too. If Falco had a better recovery he'd be unstoppable.

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
S tier (No bad matchups and wins most matchups hard making matchup knowledge far less important than other characters)
Fox

A tier (No matchup worse than 4-6 and win most matchups convincingly)
Falco = Marth
Sheik

B tier (Amazing characters but a glaring weakness compared to the a tiers (puff has no answer for camping and falcon has no defensive options when his space is gone)
Falcon
Puff

C tier (usable but losing matchups too almost all characters in B and above or horribly underexplored)
Peach
Samus
Pika
Ics
Luigi
Yoshi

F tier (losing matchups to almost all characters in C and above please don't consider these characters when looking for a serious character)
Ganon
Young Link
Doc
Mario
Link

F- tier (no stop what are you doing)
Mr Game & Watch
Pichu
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Roy
Mewtwo
Ness
Bowser
Kirby

As a european player the things I'd change for pal are most likely dropping fox from his own tier to the same tier as falco marth. Dropping sheik to b tier just below puff and put yoshi above ics

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I play a lot of mewtwo (I went undefeated for awhile at Fight or Flight) his fair while hard to hit, is very good and his nair is great for racking up damage over time. his bair can edge guard somethings and his dair while not great can still do something sometimes haha. but i think the main reason i put him higher is because DK doesnt have many approach options and not very many throws besides back throw and up throw. His arieals are lacking even his good ones like nair and bair and possibly uair dont do much or combo into anything. Not to mention he is huge and has literally the worst recovery (Vertical at least) in the game. He is combo bait while mewtwo yes being light can still be hard to combo due to that. I think i mainly put him just below mewtwo because I personally have seen WAY more success with mewtwo than DK when i play against Fox, Falco, Marth and Shiek
I'll go through this point by point:

First with the Mewtwo discussion:
1. His Bair hitbox is super wonky, hard to hit, and most of it has so little KB that it can actually help your opponent's recovery.
2. His Nair can be SDI'd and does very little damage.
3. His Dair can be useful-ish if you learn how to use it, but it's about as good as DK's

Then about DK:
1. DK has about as many approach options as Mewtwo
2. "Not many throws", meaning half of his throws. B-Throw has pretty good knockback, Cargo D-Throw is a good mixup if they are expecting Cargo U-Throw and thus DI incorrectly. If they do that, it has kill potential. U-Throw is mediocre, but Cargo U-Throw is one of the best juggle setups in the game.
3. Nair has really good KB, Bair really disjointed, Dair is decent if you think Mewtwo's is good, Fair is pretty horrid, and Uair is one of (if not the) best juggling move in the game. DK's main problem is his lag is pretty bad, not any of his aerials.
4. His Up-B is pretty bad. I agree.
5. While Mewtwo is light, he gets killed WAY earlier than DK, and both of them can still get comboed fairly easily by most characters (if your opponent is decent at comboing).
6. What you have personally seen at your level doesn't really matter, what I've personally seen at my level doesn't matter. What we see at the top level is what we should be considering and while I have Green Ranger, Phish-It, Strongbad, and Chandy playing to back up DK being higher than Mewtwo on the tier list based upon performance against top tiers of a decent level, who do you have backing up your evidence?

pichuplayer

Smash Journeyman
I'll go through this point by point:

First with the Mewtwo discussion:
1. His Bair hitbox is super wonky, hard to hit, and most of it has so little KB that it can actually help your opponent's recovery.
2. His Nair can be SDI'd and does very little damage.
3. His Dair can be useful-ish if you learn how to use it, but it's about as good as DK's

Then about DK:
1. DK has about as many approach options as Mewtwo
2. "Not many throws", meaning half of his throws. B-Throw has pretty good knockback, Cargo D-Throw is a good mixup if they are expecting Cargo U-Throw and thus DI incorrectly. If they do that, it has kill potential. U-Throw is mediocre, but Cargo U-Throw is one of the best juggle setups in the game.
3. Nair has really good KB, Bair really disjointed, Dair is decent if you think Mewtwo's is good, Fair is pretty horrid, and Uair is one of (if not the) best juggling move in the game. DK's main problem is his lag is pretty bad, not any of his aerials.
4. His Up-B is pretty bad. I agree.
5. While Mewtwo is light, he gets killed WAY earlier than DK, and both of them can still get comboed fairly easily by most characters (if your opponent is decent at comboing).
6. What you have personally seen at your level doesn't really matter, what I've personally seen at my level doesn't matter. What we see at the top level is what we should be considering and while I have Green Ranger, Phish-It, Strongbad, and Chandy playing to back up DK being higher than Mewtwo on the tier list based upon performance against top tiers of a decent level, who do you have backing up your evidence?
no one i've seen green ranger and he is awesome so DK imo is a lot better than m2

pichuplayer

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Where can i find that tier list haha I've always thought that the one on the smash wiki and other sites seemed a bit dated
sadly the only 2015 one is the PAL version which goes like this
SS Fox
S marth falco
A Puff Shiek
B Peach
C Falcon Ics
D Samus Pika Yoshi (who rose 8 places) Doc
E Luigi Gannon Mario
F Link DK Y.Link
G Game Zelda M2 Roy
H Ness Bowser Kirby Pichu
SS-S Top
A-C high
D-E Mid
F Lower mid
G-H Low
Only thing i don't agree with is kirby better than Pichu and that the tiers should be more grouped

Last edited:

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
F tier (losing matchups to almost all characters in C and above please don't consider these characters when looking for a serious character)
Ganon
Young Link
Doc
Mario
Link
tfw This is what literately everyone thinks.
ya know, cause Samus totally doesnt hit a punishing cap on what she can do but ya know.
Doc is utter **** amiright guys?
M2K thinks Doc is among the S tier but ya know, he's a ****ing idiot who doesnt know ANYTHING about Smash.
Mang0 won a **** ton of tournaments with Mario as a joke. But no he's still bad,, he has very poor range and uh...
And I mean come on, when Shroomed still mained Doc he beat Lucky and put up a damn good fight against Leffen at Big House 4. He took games off of Mang0 for corn's sake.

Also whats with this "losing mathup to all characters is C" do you even know any matchups?

Oh and DK in garbage tier? hmm.
I mean Green Ranger is just utter trash, so theres no possible way DK could EVER win anything.

Last edited:

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
ya know, cause Samus totally doesnt hit a punishing cap on what she can do but ya know.
M2K thinks Doc is among the S tier but ya know, he's a ****ing idiot who doesnt know ANYTHING about Smash.
Mang0 won a **** ton of tournaments with Mario as a joke. But no he's still bad,, he has very poor range and uh...

Also whats with this "losing mathup to all characters is C" do you even know any matchups?

I mean Green Ranger is just utter trash, so theres no possible way DK could EVER win anything.
Sammy perhaps you are young or haven't had that much time on the internet, but you gotta stop taking everything so seriously on this site.

Getting so upset over some random's tier list opinion makes no sense at all. It's not even worth questioning most of the time.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Sammy perhaps you are young or haven't had that much time on the internet, but you gotta stop taking everything so seriously on this site.

Getting so upset over some random's tier list opinion makes no sense at all. It's not even worth questioning most of the time.
Sorry, I just get a little:

When people dis Doc.

Also, I don't get that "Brony on 4chan is sweating trying to convince everyone that his favorite cartoon horse is the best cartoon horse" kind of angry. I get a more JonTron, joking anger that can seem legitimate to some people.
So don't fret m800

Last edited:

IdkLmao

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
mod edit: removing tons of spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
WHY DOES THE COMMUNITY VOTE ON THE TIER LISTS WHEN ANYBODY UNDER TOP 10 HAS NO IDEA WHAT THEY"RE DOING WHEN THEY PLAY THIS GAME LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL LOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reported for spam.

M3ll0w

Smash Cadet
Thank you for this :) this helps a lot i have not been able to find this from googling Melee tier list 2015, wich is odd. But nether the less this helps

M3ll0w

Smash Cadet
s
SS Fox
S marth falco

right here just doesn't seem right to me. I know fox is the best and marth is really good (especially against juggling a spacey) but falco can do some pretty dumb pillaring stuff plus his easy edge gaurd with the dair, has always made me think that fox and falco should be in the same tier group. Along with marth and probably shiek

vexoskeleton

Smash Apprentice
And I mean come on, when Shroomed still mained Doc he beat Lucky and put up a damn good fight against Leffen at Big House 4. He took games off of Mang0 for corn's sake.

m2k also thought that falco is the best character in the game and that puff is top 3. something in recent times i have heard no top player agree with, and i dont know what you mean by among the s tier, he said doc is 9th and that's after falcon who he claimed was either the "worst viable or the best un-viable character." on that tier list. Mango also didn't win **** with mario except for maybe a small local here or there, he got 33rd at apex when he went mario though I'd be surprised if he wasn't also getting drunk at the time.

At best doc is around there with pikachu/yoshi/samus/luigi and who is better than who among those 5 I'd say is highly debatable but the matter of the fact is that they are all characters that have to work really hard to get much good done.

pichuplayer

Smash Journeyman

DK and Doc are amasing

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman

Mario/doc are bad cause of poor range combined with poor speed just having poor range alone would be fine. They also suffers from a lackluster recovery a meh punishgame outside of chaingrabs, a poor edgeguard and they have a fallspeed/weight that is both ok to combo and ok to juggle.
This also is a place where the community can vote, which means I have the right to come with my opinion without having to deal with the argument but player x is better and doesn't agree. (ignoring that m2k has had some unique ideas about smash tiers in general that still have not been proven true)
"losing to ALMOST all characters in c and above" I believe the marios have losing matchups against Fox falco marth sheik falcon puff peach samus ics and yoshi. (I think they go pretty even with pika and luigi)

I can't deny shroomed results (and won't go like omg he should have totes lost or something) I will however say that getting good results with doc throughout an entire tournament is something doc shouldn't be able to do which can be seen by shroomed getting 17th at the big house 4 the tournament you used as an example to show how good doc is. (I'll admit 17th at a major is definitely better than what I would have gotten but it's not exactly close to winning the tournament)

As for dk being garbo tier and green rangers odds of winning things. I think green ranger is a great guy and I love the content he uploads but I don't believe he can realistically win anything bigger than a local. Dk has a huge hurtbox and his shield barely covers it. He has no fast safe options to keep himself safe from attacks and his only good punishes come from grab, that combination means he's very likely to get hit by stuff and cause he's big and heavy he'll get hit hard. His only worthwhile move is bair and whilst it is not a bad bair, other better characters have better bairs if you wanna bair spam a lot. (additionally if your only good move is bair it is very easy to take stage away)

Outside of the getting upset I would not recommend against questioning people. It might spur interesting debate. (which is what forums are for)

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Sorry, I just get a little:

When people dis Doc.

Also, I don't get that "Brony on 4chan is sweating trying to convince everyone that his favorite cartoon horse is the best cartoon horse" kind of angry. I get a more JonTron, joking anger that can seem legitimate to some people.
So don't fret m800
Did you guys even see this

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
Your frog did not stop me from arguing doc is bad. I'm not doing it to spite you I'm doing it to get you to argue points on why doc isn't bad to me. Your frog simply doesn't raise my opinion of doc.
I think his point was that he isn't that upset, and the frog (whose name is Kermit by the way) should show that he's joking.

That said, I do think he's more upset than he's letting on, but that doesn't really matter.

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
I think his point was that he isn't that upset, and the frog (whose name is Kermit by the way) should show that he's joking.

That said, I do think he's more upset than he's letting on, but that doesn't really matter.
I am aware that that was his point. As I said before though. I didn't make my post to say omg don't be sad pls. I made my post hoping to start/continue (wherever we are in the discussion now) a discussion about the marios.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
How many memes do I have to post before you guys beleive me.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)(ʖ ͜° ͜ʖ)[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o){ ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•}( ͡° ͜V ͡°)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Luig

Confused
JonTron?

Even though I have no experience with competitive Melee, my tier list:
:foxmelee:
:falcomelee:
:marthmelee:
:sheikmelee:
:jigglypuffmelee:
:peachmelee:
:falconmelee:
:icsmelee:
:pikachumelee:
:samusmelee:
:luigimelee:
:yoshimelee:
:drmario:
:mariomelee:
:ganondorfmelee:
:younglinkmelee:
:dkmelee:
:linkmelee:
:roymelee:
:gawmelee:
:mewtwomelee:
:zeldamelee:
:nessmelee:
:kirbymelee:
:bowsermelee:
:pichumelee:
This is probably a bad tier list, but if you don't like it

Last edited:

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Since a lot of people didn't attend SSBCon, I have a hard time considering it a major (TBH4 to me was, CEO 2014 was not). Lack of Plup, Mango, and SFAT made it very difficult.

Anyways, here's the run-down of mains for SSBCon & BG#8

SSBCon:
9th-25th: :foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::falcomelee::falcomelee::falcomelee::peachmelee::peachmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::icsmelee::icsmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee::samusmelee::samusmelee::marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
7th::icsmelee::falconmelee: ;; 5th: :foxmelee::peachmelee: ;; 4th: :falcomelee: ;; 3rd: :pikachumelee: ;; 2nd: :sheikmelee: ;; 1st: :foxmelee:

BG#8 (mains from what I know):
7th/5th: :falcomelee::foxmelee::mewtwomelee::yoshimelee: ;; 4th: :foxmelee: ;; 3rd: :samusmelee: ;; 2nd: :foxmelee: ;; 1st: :peachmelee:

Lessons from SSBCon & BG#8: Peach is a consistent placer at big tournaments, even w/o Armada. Samus stands out as a mid-tier, and Mewtwo officially joined Kirby as a Bottom Tier with a tournament placing (Triple R, 7th at Great Revival).

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
I wonder who the Yoshi main was.
Maybe it rhymed with
I'm-The-Best-With-This-Borderline-Terrible-Character-For-Some-Reason-Sa

Amsa I love ya d00d :^)

vexoskeleton

Smash Apprentice
Since a lot of people didn't attend SSBCon, I have a hard time considering it a major (TBH4 to me was, CEO 2014 was not). Lack of Plup, Mango, and SFAT made it very difficult.

SSBCon:
9th-25th: :foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::foxmelee::falcomelee::falcomelee::falcomelee::peachmelee::peachmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee::sheikmelee::icsmelee::icsmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee::samusmelee::samusmelee::marthmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
7th::icsmelee::falconmelee: ;; 5th: :foxmelee::peachmelee: ;; 4th: :falcomelee: ;; 3rd: :pikachumelee: ;; 2nd: :sheikmelee: ;; 1st: :foxmelee:

7th/5th: :falcomelee::foxmelee::mewtwomelee::yoshimelee: ;; 4th: :foxmelee: ;; 3rd: :samusmelee: ;; 2nd: :foxmelee: ;; 1st: :peachmelee:

Lessons from SSBCon & BG#8: Peach is a consistent placer at big tournaments, even w/o Armada. Samus stands out as a mid-tier, and Mewtwo officially joined Kirby as a Bottom Tier with a tournament placing (Triple R, 7th at Great Revival).
smash con was basically considered a major but not a super major. the super majors are basically like evo, apex, big house. i think smash con could be but its at such an odd time, it definitely would be considered one for smash 4 since all the good players seemed to be there.

it depends on how you mean a consistent placer since the only two strong players who use her right now are armada and macd, she gets in top 32 usually though.

Last edited:

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
smash con was basically considered a major but not a super major. the super majors are basically like evo, apex, big house. i think smash con could be but its at such an odd time, it definitely would be considered one for smash 4 since all the good players seemed to be there.

it depends on how you mean a consistent placer since the only two strong players who use her right now are armada and macd, she gets in top 32 usually though.
Marth, Sheik, and Peach all have results that stand just below spacies but above Puff/Falcon/IC's.

Most well-attended nationals or majors have around 10% of top 32 being Peach players. 2-4 players. There's like 5 peaches in the top 50. Armada, MacD, Bladewise, Vwins, and perhaps Kalamazhu. There's several more who are top 100 material, like DoH, Hanky Panky, Connor, Azusa, Llod, etc.

pichuplayer

Smash Journeyman

SSBCon:

Yat axe and amsa mad it to top 8

Top Bottom