• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(黒の魔女 シア) Black Witch, Cia! The Warriors' Foe!

Who would "Shia" most likley be a last-minute semi-clone of, if Sakurai decided to add her this way?

• Total voters

andimidna

Smash Master
Did you guys see that?! Actual gameplay of the Cia boss fight!

That whole trailer. Oh Hylia. All of it. Just so hype.

You all saw it, right? I don't have to link it?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
It was just...

No, seriously. The bosses must be playable in that game. From the tiny bits we saw, Valga, Cia, Zant, Ghirahim, even Wizzro are seriously playable character material. They must be!

+ Lana is cute when she sings the main theme.

andimidna

Smash Master
It was just...

No, seriously. The bosses must be playable in that game. From the tiny bits we saw, Valga, Cia, Zant, Ghirahim, even Wizzro are seriously playable character material. They must be!

+ Lana is cute when she sings the main theme.
Lana is cute always. I wonder if Cia summoned the swarm of cuccos!
[Final Smash material right there]

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like how people are more interested in talking about the game than supporting Cia as a Smasher. :troll:

andimidna

Smash Master
So there were some new screenshots of Cia I wanted to come and post here earlier today but it doesn't look like the website has updated.
But I decided to come and post here anyways because apparently Nintendo tweeted that Cia would be playable in Hyrule Warriors?!? Does anybody know if this is true?! :0

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
So there were some new screenshots of Cia I wanted to come and post here earlier today but it doesn't look like the website has updated.
But I decided to come and post here anyways because apparently Nintendo tweeted that Cia would be playable in Hyrule Warriors?!? Does anybody know if this is true?! :0
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/496493979945299968
Well there's just this but its from a string of tweets where they were talking about all the playable characters. Hard to say for sure but it seems likely.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL at people still hating on Cia in Tumblr for being "sexist". Funny how people didn't give a damn about Telma and the Great Fairy, yet they are perfectly not OK with the Black Witch's attire. Yet another reason why it's too risky for Sakurai to even have her as a fighter.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
LOL at people still hating on Cia in Tumblr for being "sexist". Funny how people didn't give a damn about Telma and the Great Fairy, yet they are perfectly not OK with the Black Witch's attire. Yet another reason why it's too risky for Sakurai to even have her as a fighter.
Y'know, I've been wondering why I haven't heard anybody say anything about the Great Fairy.

I mean compare these:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Y'know, I've been wondering why I haven't heard anybody say anything about the Great Fairy.

I mean compare these:

Probably because bias since she's been in the series even longer and that she's covered with vines or some ****. The hatred for her is more along the lines of getting in the way of ZeLink and MidLink (Shipping Wars Ahoy!) and that the jealously subplot is considered sexist.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Look I understand that we probably won't see any Hyrule Warriors representation outside of maybe a few trophies but honestly if we were to get one of the original characters from that game into Smash, I'd prefer it to be Lana, I think she'd be a real cool defensive fighter, just saying.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

She been unmasked!:surprised:
The best part?
She had been split into two after her encounter with Ganon, making this Cia the evil one and Lana her good side. Now things are going to be pretty heated over which side is more deserving to be playable.

andimidna

Smash Master
I got a bit spoiled in the Lana thread, so I expect her to look like Lana, but... I'm going to keep myself from seeing her completely for as long as possible...
Which likely won't be long.

Ergh... but it's so hard to not click that button... you made it so easy for me!

Just a couple more weeks *deep breathing*
There...

I'll discuss this when I get the game. If anybody else wants to talk about the ending or Cia's in-game anything, please follow the example of these 2 and keep it in a spoiler box.

Hmm... just realized how outdated the OP is, maybe somebody should do something about that :p

soon...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, we're back in the house guys! Who here still supports the Black Witch over her goody two shoes J-Pop twin?

I'm still in favor of her since DLC and online ratings are not really rated by the ESRB, making the whole "Cia is too revealing" argument null and void. Besides, that didn't stop people from supporting Camilla, Fiora, and Bayonetta anyways.

By the way, are you still with us @ andimidna andimidna ?

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Well, we're back in the house guys! Who here still supports the Black Witch over her goody two shoes J-Pop twin?

I'm still in favor of her since DLC and online ratings are not really rated by the ESRB, making the whole "Cia is too revealing" argument null and void. Besides, that didn't stop people from supporting Camilla, Fiora, and Bayonetta anyways.

By the way, are you still with us @ andimidna andimidna ?

Yea!
Lol just reread the first page I forgot how fun this was.
I'll put in some new pictures later and other than that I'll be around

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

So I've made a "Vote for Cia" image and it's still a work in progress. Just have to get some feed back on the colors used for the Smash Bros. Portrait font that I'm using. I've used the Temple of Souls as her background since it's her "home" and the text is a reference to one of her earlier lines after defeating Ganondorf. As for why I'm using the Guardian of Time outfit, let's just say that it's just in case anyone would like to throw the "Too sexual!" argument at me (Though I can make a version with her dual outfit if you want).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Unless there's a possibility that andimidna andimidna is inactive or can't move the thread to the group, I would be willing to do the honors for him. Cia was a personal favorite Hyrule Warriors character of mines next to Lana and I would be in favor of her inclusion in Smash. Cleavage aside, she actually wouldn't be too bad of a fighter with her scepter whip and dark powers of the universe.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Unless there's a possibility that andimidna andimidna is inactive or can't move the thread to the group, I would be willing to do the honors for him. Cia was a personal favorite Hyrule Warriors character of mines next to Lana and I would be in favor of her inclusion in Smash. Cleavage aside, she actually wouldn't be too bad of a fighter with her scepter whip and dark powers of the universe.
I knew that you would show your face here since she's your favorite. :p

I would give him at least two days to reply and if he doesn't, you can feel free to make the thread while giving him credit. Good luck to monitoring more than one support thread like me (though I gave one of them away to someone else).

andimidna

Smash Master
lolol my timing omw
smashboards just popped into my head
like oh ok haven't checked that in a few months

ok well I was a fraud and got the game late af but I just finished it like a month ago and it was amazing
she was cooler than what I'd thought she'd be like
yea I'm not the most active tho cause yknow... game is out, ballot is over

I voted on the ballot for the original Cia (the keeper of time or whatever) that's like a combo of Cia and Lana- taking moves from Cia's Scepter and all 3 of Lana's weapons

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
lolol my timing omw
smashboards just popped into my head
like oh ok haven't checked that in a few months

ok well I was a fraud and got the game late af but I just finished it like a month ago and it was amazing
she was cooler than what I'd thought she'd be like
yea I'm not the most active tho cause yknow... game is out, ballot is over

I voted on the ballot for the original Cia (the keeper of time or whatever) that's like a combo of Cia and Lana- taking moves from Cia's Scepter and all 3 of Lana's weapons
Well that's a great way of explaining things. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. It's quite the fun game and Cia is awesome. It would be a dream come true to lash Mario with scepter whips or sick Dark Links on Zelda. :laugh:

So does that mean that you'll move the thread to the new group or are you fine with me taking over?

andimidna

Smash Master
Well that's a great way of explaining things. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. It's quite the fun game and Cia is awesome. It would be a dream come true to lash Mario with scepter whips or sick Dark Links on Zelda. :laugh:

So does that mean that you'll move the thread to the new group or are you fine with me taking over?
idk what the new group is so you should probably take this over lel
yea I doubt I'm gonna be able to stay consistently active
tep junior year amirite

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
idk what the new group is so you should probably take this over lel
yea I doubt I'm gonna be able to stay consistently active
tep junior year amirite
I understand, those assignments do require a ton of your time (like how it is in Columbia for me). I've been new here for quite some time and pop up when I feel like it. :laugh:

You can count on me taking care of everything for now since I do have some ideas about who the OP should be structured and whatnot. Good luck with conquering college like a boss mate.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I understand, those assignments do require a ton of your time (like how it is in Columbia for me). I've been new here for quite some time and pop up when I feel like it. :laugh:

You can count on me taking care of everything for now since I do have some ideas about who the OP should be structured and whatnot. Good luck with conquering college like a boss mate.
Well done, love. Well done. Now make me, andimidna, and the other Cia fans proud with this thread.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...sh-all-allies-of-the-hero-must-perish.422172/

Top Bottom