• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DPC's Resurrection.. Trailer on front page

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Ok Smashboards, we're finally announcing it, after several months of preparations... our crew's combo video is nearly completed.

From the Creators of "The head, the egg, and the boot" - A Yoshi combo video by Zenothlee... we are bringing you our crews videos.. just when you thought your summer was almost over

We know how much you guys dreaded the length of a crew video, so we are releasing the video as a whole and as 3 seprate vids. The 3 seprate videos will be normal, but the video as a whole will have a Finale wich is well worth the download (seriously! Its got some of the best bloopers yet:chuckle: )

Alright guys, here's the trailer and enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/DPCs_Trailerwmv/;5414217;;/fileinfo.html

(i'll see to it about getting more links for the downloads/streaming)

LOL at 'the best fox combo vid sice shind blind'. that implies that shind blind was good, when it was terrible, lol. ill watch the final piece though. my fox combo vid will be better tho. :) better than my crappy old vids. ;)

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Just letting everyone know that the video is pretty much completed and ready to be released, accept for a few additions like credits and some last minute updates, there doesen't seem to be any reason why it would be delayed past the 25th.

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
Good job, Dmon is a great player with Fox... I wish to see the video, ¿ tomorrow ?

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
this video is amazing the fox is so sick. i love yoshi and cfalc too but the fox was really good. and the end was awesome.

Top Bottom