• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Movie Compendium ::Updated:: Check MMC 2!

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
Anyways I was looking for mewtwo videos and found that the mewtwo community was alot smaller then the samuses,sheik,marth crowds. So I decided I could help but showing inspiring mewtwo players the true potential of mewtwo when played correctly. I don't mean me of course but other such as azen, airo, mow, rah and taj. (sorry if I left you out let me know)

Here are a few mewtwo videos I found while searching the common places, if you know of any others or have one I'll post it. I have been away due to school/work but I should have more video's up soon.

Mew2MattNEW VIDEO LINKED!

Fun Mewtwo Combos NEW VIDEO LINKED![/COLOR]

QuakNEW VIDEO LINKED!

Mewtwo Evolved TEASER NEW VIDEO LINKED![/COLOR]

Mikael NEW VIDEO LINKED!

1 on 1 Battle

Mikael's Mewtwo Broken Link (pm if you have fixed link)

Glitch NEW VIDEO LINKED!

1 on 1 Battle

Venom(C.falcon)VS Glitch(mew2)

MetaKnight0

1 on 1 Battle

MetaKnight0 (Mewtwo) vs Jv3x3 (Ganon) FD1

MetaKnight0 (Mewtwo) vs Jv3x3 (Ganon) FD2

MetaKnight0 (Mewtwo) vs Jv3x3 (Marth) FD

MetaKnight0 (Mewtwo) vs Jv3x3 (G&W) DL64

MetaKnight0 (P3 Mewtwo) vs Jv3x3 (P4 Mewtwo) FD

Lavagolem123 NEW VIDEO LINKED!

1 on 1 Battle

---Mewtwo vs Sheik---

Great upcoming mewtwo with a new spammy strat. Great video for new m2's on how to SB stun /WD in grab/combo.

---Mewtwo vs Marth---(1)

Great video on dealing with M2's nemesis Marth.

---Mewtwo vs Marth--- (2)

same as above. But this time M2 has control of the match.

---Mewtwo vs Link---

Battle of the Spammers :) Spammy Link vs Spammy M2. Great video but try not to pay much attention to some of M2's failed stage return attempts)

THE GERM [link provided by BloodBowler]

1 on 1 Battle

GERM Mewtwo vs Zel Falcon <= Filefront

Great 1 on 1 video with a nice shadow ball charge to grab mini combo.

Taj NEW VIDEO LINKED!

Combo Video

High Quality------>Shadow Claw -High-
Medium Quality------>Shadow Claw -Med-
Low Quality ------>Shadow Claw - Low-

Great Video. New mewtwo's should look here for basics which were used very effectively. A new trick using mewtwo's teleport and a edge to stall and a very nice finisher at the end with a reverse shadow ball charge.

1 on 1 Battle

TAJ(m2) Vs Forward(Falco) R1NEW VIDEO LINKED!

TAJ(m2) Vs Forward(Falco) R2 NEW VIDEO LINKED!

TAJ(m2) Vs Forward(Falco) R3 NEW VIDEO LINKED!

MookieRah

1 on 1 Battle

MookieRah (Mewtwo) vs Sonward (Marth) (Google Link)

Great battle if you want a couple of tips on how to mind game a marth.

Combo Video

Believe in Yourself (Google Link)
Believe in Yourself (YourTube Link) [link found by kkrusha]

I totally spaced on who made this one until I saw mookierah in the bubble balls in the beginning.. It's a combo video of sorts which has a collection of clips so it's hard to get his style of playing but he's good. Hope we can get a full battle from him someday.

UmbreonMow

1 on 1 Battle

SSBM Mow (Mewtwo) vs Cape (Bowser) One

This one is part one of the M2 vs Bowser. Mow starts off dominating but cape regroups and almost comes back from behind. Almost.

SSBM Mow (Mewtwo) vs Cape (Bowser) Two

This is part two of the M2 vs Bowser. You can really see Mow's aggresive offensive style in this one.

Airo

Music Video

Sound of Mewtwo

This was created by Airo as a music video. (Although the CPU was his combo victim that's all he has gone up against; I give him props for sticking with a hard character to master with just a cpu to train with.)

Azen

1 on 1 Battle

Azen(Mewtwo)vsChu(Samus)

Finally tracked down this old video of Azen vs Chu. Couple of mistakes here and there but he does have some nice combo's here and there; power shielded a missle back in the beginning.

M i s c

SmashTom

Glitch- How to Video

Infinite Super Scoper Trick

I'ts more of a how to then a mewtwo video but I wanted to throw it in the mix. He is using CPU's as target practice and you can catch what this guide is about near the end. (Look at the youtube comments for an a step by step walkthrough what he did.)

Well, I hope those showed a glimpse of mewtwo's potential. Please feel free to post links to other videos and I'll update this thread regularly. Especially if you are : Rah I heard you have a video in the making, just link it and I'll post it up if you want it.

Also if anyone wishes for me to remove their video let me know. I just figured since it was already posted on a site you wouldn't mind me relinking it.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
Updated: With first Mow vs. Cape round.

Again if you guys know of any worth while matches, where new mewtwo's can pick up a few tricks and tips that would be great. Anything to pull new players to a neglected character, and perhaps we may get him out of the bottom tier and into his proper ranking.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
I already have the believe in yourself but I'll add the youtube link as a secondary option.

Thanks.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
My video should be coming out tonight. This will be my first combo video, so the next episode should be much better. We only recorded 2 hours of me playing, so this is basically just an exhibition of what I do regularly. I hope you guys will enjoy it. :)

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
can't wait for it but for those mewtwo fans that can't wait I have posted Taj's trailer so you can check out a glimsp of what is to come.

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
I'll be waiting for that video! I just started playing mewtwo recently, and I was very disappointed to miss Mow's play of him at one of our local Arena51 tournaments (Arena51.com if your in the rochester area!) He's a deeply underated character, I've held my own against quite a few strong players, and I hope to learn a little something more from your upcoming vid.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
very good videos, i wana see more
my favorite was taj's video, very quick n tricky, i'd like to see more

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
haha this is probably a stupid question, but whats the name of the song in mokkierah's vid? im guessing its called believe in yourself, but that seems almost too easy...

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
I also found the mookie video's but I won't upload them without his permission so...... I'll wait until i get the ok from him.

But if you guys wanna see them they are on the HUB, one of them is vs. a marth who he 3 stocked.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Holy crap I wish to play the way Shadow Claw did...but I still need to figure out how to Wave Dash -.- That dude moved way to fast with Mewtwo. Was he in Lightning Melee, or is that the speed a Mewtwo pro can go?

Shark X

Smash Lord
Then ****, I'll never be able to play that good, although I have easily pulled off the last thing in that video, and recovered without dying, but I have yet to succeed in killing anyone that way outside of Training mode >.< **** I need to become a Mewtwo pro. Sick of being a Marth pro when I don't know a **** think about Marth outside of Melee >.<

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
hahah i do concur with Dixie Kong being on your wish list i thought about it the other day when i was playing DKC2 (snes) she could really smash but aside from that i think people are actually starting to turn cheeks to low and bottom tier char's.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Yeah I think I'm doing pretty good with Mewtwo. Funny thing is, after watching that Shadow Claw video, I think I got humt better at Mewtwo overnight. I still can't wavedash, and my timeing for bair and dair are usually still always off though.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Nice to see it added up here so quickly =D I'll scout about for more Mewtwo vids. I'm positive there's more I deleted a bunch a while back because I was annoyed by the out of sync sound. I'll re-get em though. Go nowhere.

Anytime, glad to have contributed.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Okay well after a quick scout about I have more Mewtwo vids to add!! I'm uploading one out of the nine at the moment. Here's what I have:

Taj (Mewtwo) vs Enixmoogle (Ganon) - FoD

http://files.filefront.com/Dec_3___...Ganon___Fountaindivx/;5333684;;/fileinfo.html

Taj (Mewtwo) vs Forward (Link) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/Dec_3___...inal_Destinationdivx/;5333746;;/fileinfo.html

[Note both of the Taj vids are in Divx format]

Mikael (Mewtwo) vs Disc (Marth) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/86___Mikael_Mewtwo___Disc_Marthasf/;5333273;;/fileinfo.html

Aaro (Mewtwo) vs Leon (Link) - DL64

http://files.filefront.com/Aaro_Mewtwo_vs_Leon_Linkwmv/;5333416;;/fileinfo.html

Aaro (Mewtwo) vs Marc (Fox) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/Aaro_Mewtwo_vs_Marc_Foxwmv/;5333553;;/fileinfo.html

Mike (DK) vs. Mow (Mewtwo) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/Mike_DK_Vs_Mow_Mewtwowmv/;5333984;;/fileinfo.html

Simna (Mewtwo) vs Ender (Fox) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/enderFox_vs_SimnaMewtwoFDwmv/;5333823;;/fileinfo.html

Simna (Mewtwo) vs Ender (Peach) - FD

http://files.filefront.com/enderPeach_vs_SimnaMewtwoFDwmv/;5333879;;/fileinfo.html

THE GERM (Mewtwo) vs Zelgadis (Falcon) - Poke Stadium

http://files.filefront.com/Zelgadis...okemon_StadiumMay05m/;5333164;;/fileinfo.html

I'll post the links here one they're done.

EDIT: First one uploaded, uploading another. I'm not sure if it's the file or Filefront itself but with the GERM v Zel one I had to scroll to the bottom to see the actual download link.

Well thats all of them, enjoy.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I was going to make a Mewtwo combo video myself, but all I have to play against are CPU's =( Does that take away all the point to it or is there still some possibility left in there?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Combo vids on comps are frowned upon quite a bit, but nobody would complain if you stated that it was a CPU combo vid in the title.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
been away ...... school/work has been owning my smashing oh well.

lavagolem video's are up.... still need to upload the others (bloodbowlers)to some streaming site but they should be up by the end of the week. I haven't even seen them yet so :dizzy:

Top Bottom