• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu vs. Pichu

jpwalker123

Smash Apprentice
Im just wondering what everything thinks about this. In a match the has Pikachu and Pichu in it, Pikachu would win just because he might be alittle slower but in many other aspects, he is much better i think. Who do you think would win and why?

defsithe

Smash Ace
pichu has some more powerful moves tha pika. but pika's weight beat pichu's and pichu hurts himself. and pika is the evolved form or pichu so that means raised stats

jpwalker123

Smash Apprentice
well yes i know that but they both have advantages and disadvantages or else they would just have the one if the one was all around better. I was just wondering with their different skills, who everyone thinks would win and why.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
pikachu is heavier, faster, stronger, overall more reach, doesn't hurt himself, better edgegaurding and better juggles

pichu has more grab reach, better recovery, and a longer reaching nair

so pika would win

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Pikachu wins by a lot. Usmash kills at low%. Pichu has better recovery but Pika does vertical kills, so it doesn't matter. Pikachu is heavier and Pichu's Usmash sucks so Pikachu will die at a higher%. Pichu is quicker, but has gay range. Seriously, very very gay range. Much worse then even Pimpa's. He hurts itself so much that either it'll
A: Reduce options.
B: Makes it die VERY quickly.

It should take 3 Usmashes to KO Pichu LOL.

You dare to question the Ultimate Pimp Hat?
Sue you
Yes! Another Pimpachu main.

I thought they were azackly the same??? What could Pikachu have that pichu doesn't have??
Balls. And Pichu is virgin.

Top Bottom