• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Finder update (10/29/05 12:58AM) NEW WITH MAP!

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
MAP at http://www.frappr.com/smashfinderonthemap ! Read about it more a little bit down this post.

I know there is another thread about this, but sauce wasn't updating, so I updated it, and will continue to update hopefully daily, I find this alone justifies a new thread. Please continue to post in this format:

STATE (not abbreviated), CITY, CHARACTER (not too important), hours willing and able to drive to casually smash/hours willing and able to drive for a tournament: SMASHBOARDS USERNAME (I'll add it if you don't, so not a big deal)

For example: Indiana, Bloomington, Link/Young Link, .5/7: Oranjoose , AIM: Oranjoose

Also, if you want, I can add your AIM or MSN messenger screenname for added convenience.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab9/oranjoose/New_Smash_Finder.txt

I also keep it updated in my filelist on the Smash hub, if at all more convenient.
I will also try to edit information if there are any problems with your location, or any changes that need to be made.
Thanks, and start posting.

UPDATE: I have created a new Smash Finder map group, check it out at http://www.frappr.com/smashfinderonthemap . I'm busy updating it, so check back often and hopefully soon it'll be complete. The format of the Shoutout will be similar to that of this thread, so if you are confused about something, check the format information in this post. Keep posting here though!

Smash Finder last updated: 10/29/05 12:58AM

silversh4d0w

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for actually updating, last time I checked there were few WA players.

Please add me too:

Washington, Shoreline|Seattle, Mario, 1/4: silversh4d0w

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Oranjoose....can u plz copy ALL of the names that were on the other list onto yours?

I don't mean the posts that were made in the other thread....i mean the actual entries on sauce's list

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
I didn't copy a few names because the person wrote their location, and their "friend's" location. It wouldn't be helpful to know their "friend's" location, because most of the time they wouldn't include any contact information like the username to SWF. I apologize if I may have skipped extra locations in the same post from the same place, and I will go to include those names for beefier content.

Anyways, the Smash Finder is updated, I'm glad it is resourceful.

EDIT: Ok, Simna, I think I've got all those extra crew members in there. Cheers.

sionofdarkness

Smash Rookie
aim:goim?screenname=sionofdarknes&message=Hi.+Are+you+there? Sorry if that code doesnt work.

Last edited:

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
bobfungus said:
Actually, I think he meant Trillian's updated list, which appeared later in the thread. This had more people on it, like me.
Yes, my compilation list has all the ones Trillian's does, but quite a few more (25 or more).
But thank you, I would like to help in any way possible, so continue requesting edits everybody. And of course, if you haven't added yourself to the list, then please post here, so I can update the list.

Vir_Iratus

Smash Ace
*sigh* that single star indicating my info was hard to read will haunt me if I don't do this...

South Carolina, Greenville, Marth/Any Character (cept IC & G&W), .5/1.5: Vir_Iratus

thats more like it... I couldn't drive 1.5 hours for casual smashing really... which means that the other smashers on the list (from SC at least) wouldn't be near enough to play me unless there was a tourney... I'm OUT OF LUCK!!! dangit... I want to play somebody good... not just my little brothers... meh... maybe I can train my older brother to get good... he was quite capable in SSB... I still beat him all the time... but it was always really close...

Oranjoose

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot guys, I'm using my 100th post for a shameless bump. Yep, I'm going from a smash "n00b" to "Journeyman" with a bump.

But seriously, this is an important topic, and I consistently update it, so post your stuff if you haven't already!

Rose

Smash Journeyman
PA, Aliquippa (I don't actually live there, it is my mailing adress), Falco/Falcon/Pichu/Roy/GW/Fox/Link/Mario, .75/2, Rose, AIM: RoseGirl167

Top Bottom