• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DtJ Presents: First Date | Indianapolis, IN | March 1st

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
DtJ Presents: First Date
Dinner and a Movie

Hey guys!
Wanted to thank everyone for making it out to DtJ's largest event to date! We had an amazing 132 Registered players in attendance, even after so many cancellations! Thank you so much for working with us and helping everything run smoothly.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on us having a two day event, rather than a one day, in the future.
A two day event is going to allow us to accommodate to all games to a greater degree, instead of having to sacrifice events. However, it may prove to be an inconvenience for some, having to set aside two days instead of just the one. Regardless, the more we start to expand, and the bigger our events get, two day events will be inevitable.

Anyways, on to the results!

Brawl Singles
1: CT Zero
2: Krystedez
3: DtJ HadesBlade
4: Izumi
5: SneakyTako
5: ybro1
7: HtL Ducky
7: E
9: Alf
9: MuddeMaster
9: C#
9: DtJ Melons
13: Level 9 Snake
13: Sax
13: PeppyWill
13: DtJ Composer
17: Nexas
17: dragonFist
17: Monty
17: codo
17: K-TEL
17: FishinPenguin
17: Leo Godot
17: DarthLink777
25: PAC
25: VillageMascot
25: Stavi
25: Burly
25: Minyn

Brawl Doubles
1: CT Zero + Izumi
2: Tako + Lumi
3: Mikey the Main Man Jammilton and his sidekick The Duck (Quack)
4: Salty Lightning
5: Tough Professionals
5: How Democracy Ends, With Thundering Romney
7: TBS
7: Mr. Zero Suit
9: CokeBros
9: Brawl State University
9: Salty Fish
9: The Rudolphs
13: Yum
13: The Revolution

Melee Singles

1: Little England
2: Jiano
3: LanceinthePants
4: TimerBomb
5: CTZero
5: DZ|Voorhese
7: Luigigoshard
7: XeroXen
9: Ballin
9: Noremac
9: The Mentaculus
9: Peanut
13: Broverdose
13: DTJxKoJ Luminoth
13: Goodin
13: Gracen
17: Henrick
17: WiiSnake
17: F Bear
17: Jeff
17: Dr. X
17: JMANJ
17: C#
17: Photonic
25: FreeWeege
25: Kit
25: Geb
25: HTL Ducky
25: DTJxKoJ Sorasin
25: Louie
25: Village Mascot
25: Rizner

-------------------------------Pools Cutoff-------------------------------

33: Bajef
33: XenHan
33: Volk
33: Blade
33: Xiivi
33: Alex
33: Burlap
33: 3Pro
33: EG22
33: Debs
33: Webs
33: Flotsam
33: Slag
33: Lune
33: Bench
33: Peech
49: Goose
49: Conquistadorable
49: Stavi
49: Steve Demeter
49: Phriggid
49: K-TEL
49: Mr.Owl
49: Nexas
49: Bobby Bissel
49: John Gurecki
49: Butters
49: Hunt
49: Spicy Axe
49: Jeff Cann
49: Tarchwood
49: Scarf
65: Mistorious
65: Level 0 to Infinity
65: Little Samus
65: Danky
65: Divided Cell
65: I-C
65: Bork
65: Crude Oil and Chocolate
65: YamHam
65: Gypsy
65: Eric

Melee Doubles
1: Fight or LOSE! (Little England + Cunning Kitsune)
2: Lance + Voorhese (Lance + Voorhese)
3: Spicy Guacamole (Tony Guacamole + TimerBomb)
4: Jiano + Luigigoshard (Jiano + Luiguigoshard)
5: Death of the Doom Sailor (JMANJ + Henrick)
5: ChickenFriedRIce (Ballin + Peanut)
7: MAR EO Speedwagon (SneakyTako + Dr.X)
7: Sexy Pair (HTL Ducky + HTL Xeroxen)
9: K-TEL + Nexas (K-TEL + Nexas)
9: Cadillacs in our dreams (The Mentalculus + Normac)
9: Return of the Bling (Butters + Burlap)
9: Team Babes of Justice (DTJxKoJ Sorasin + DTJxKoJ Luminoth)
13: Where The White Women At (Debs + Geb)
13: IcePro (I-C + 3pro)
13: Marth + Sheik Forever (Photonic + Xiivi)
13: The Ladies. (Bajef + Louie)
17: TBS (santa + FishinPenguin)
17: The Immortal Duo (Shaq + JTS)
17: Get Frikt (FreeWeegee + Peech)
17: YOLOSWAG4Jesus (XenHan + Kit)
17: Los Miserablos (Scarf + Flotsam)
17: Bladewood (Tarchwood + Blade)
17: Casual Casualties (Jeff + Alex)
17: The Revolution (Dakota + Goose)
25: Space Patrol (Jase + Josh)
25: Alphas of Troublesome Calamity (Jeff + Bobby)
25: Juggernauts of Lovable Divinity (Stavi + Gypsy)
25: RageQuit (Minyn + Csharp)
25: Kirby Everything (Village Mascot + Rizner)
25: Soft Shoe (Level 0 to Infinity + Crude Oil and Chocolate)
25: Scoundrels of Invincible Cuteness (Steve + John)

Project: M Singles
1: Cunning Kitsune
2: Lazarond
3: Kyari
4: Normac
5: CT Zero
5: Rizner
7: Dr. X
7: Village Mascott
9: Lance in the Pants
9: Broverdose
9: Little England
9: Goodin
13: Sorasin
13: Shion
13: Volk
13: SneakyTako
17: Rai
17: Krystedez
17: wiisnake
17: Norm
17: The Mentaculus
17: E
17: Kai
17: Sofa King
25: Minyn
25: FishinPenguin
25: Blade
25: YamHam
25: XenHan
25: Xiivi
25: Helix
25: PeppyWill
33: Darklink777
33: Alf
33: Mort
33: Mcyeah
33: Conquistadorable
33: Tarchwood
33: CSharp
33: Codo
33: MuddeMaster
33: Rakii
33: Capn
33: COL
33: Drummaniac28
33: Shade
33: Luminoth
33: K-TEL
49: Fierce Diety
49: DtJ The Most Radical Man in the Radical Land
49: Maximum Tomato
49: Montyy
49: Hellkrai
49: Danky
49: Bork
49: Dentibus
49: Level 0 to infinity
49: Mistorious
49: Spicy Axe
49: JohnE
49: Kit

Once again, thank you to everyone who made it. It was great seeing everyone again.
And to those on staff who made this possible, you were amazing. I look forward to working with you all again.

Last edited:

slomo431

Smash Ace
Broverdose and Henrik might've gotten switched in melee cuz he beat me in losers

Source: I'm Henrik

Last edited:

Nexas1989

Smash Rookie
Hey My results for Project Melee singles is not there... My tag is Nexas

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
If you woulda told me a couple months ago that Indy would have a 70+ for melee singles and 30+ teams for doubles, I wouldn't have believed you. Shoutouts to DtJ for a great tournament, I definitely thought you guys handled everything well. Shoutouts to all the people who are constantly trying to beef up their own communities. I met a lot of people at this tournament that this was their first tournament. Shoutouts to everyone I played, ggs. And finally shoutouts to the Purdue Crew, for putting in massive work in every game.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Hate that I missed this. T_T Looks like every game had good attendance and probably some hype matches. D:

EDIT:Also YOOOOOOOO Krystedez hype. :D

Last edited:

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Laz i cant wait for my next chance to beat you... you handily took me down last saturday but i was too stubborn and didnt bust out my marth/falco... falco is my melee main, he eagerly awaits our rematch.

gg's all

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Guys I think Alexandria is a spy

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Seems to be the time for shouting outwards.

1: Little England-- Lol I had a feeling you'd win. Was fun getting bodied in pools. >.<
2: Jiano-- Dat last knee against Zero, tho. I enjoyed it.
7: Luigigoshard-- Congrats on top 8, bro. Was good talking to you.
9: Ballin-- Intense doubles matches, man. I was actually hoping I'd get to play you in singles friendlies.
9: The Mentaculus-- I think I flashbacks of playing Little England when you eliminated me. :O
9: Peanut-- Same as ballin.
13: DTJxKoJ Luminoth-- You outplaced me? Fuuu- Good ****, sir.
13: Goodin-- Same as Luminoth. I've got a feeling you've improved a bunch. We'll have to do some friendlies next time I'm in Louisville.
17: Broverdose-- Didn't play a single Melee game with you this time. What's up with that?
17: WiiSnake-- Did you really tie with me using Ness? The salt, man. It's too much. :p
17: Dr. X-- Get bodied.
25: DTJxKoJ Sorasin-- Sucks I had to play you so early.
25: Village Mascot-- Kirby sucks.
25: Rizner-- Kirby still sucks.

1: Cunning Kitsune-- Had a feeling you'd win PM. That Fox is way too solid.
2: Lazarond-- Didn't get to play you, but you made my crewmates salty and that makes me happy.
3: Kyari-- Same as Lazarond, lol.
4: Normac-- This was your first tournament? That Lucario is a monster.
5: Rizner-- Kirby continues to suck.
7: Dr. X-- Lucas is lame and gimmicky.
7: Village Mascott-- Oh wow, you have two "t's" now. Look at you.
9: Broverdose-- Glad you beat that guy before me even though you picked FD twice. Interesting strategy, Cotton.
9: Little England-- That Pit scared me, man. I'm happy you went Kirby against me first round. See Rizner. :p
13: SneakyTako-- This isn't even salt.
33: CSharp-- Sorry for the nerd rage. Dedede pops blood vessels in my brain. >.<

Hilt, Composer, and the rest of the TO's: Great work. I was worried about space when I first got here but you guys got that stuff under control real quick.

Last edited:

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Seems to be the time for shouting outwards.

1: Little England-- Lol I had a feeling you'd win. Was fun getting bodied in pools. >.<
2: Jiano-- Dat last knee against Zero, tho. I enjoyed it.
7: Luigigoshard-- Congrats on top 8, bro. Was good talking to you.
9: Ballin-- Intense doubles matches, man. I was actually hoping I'd get to play you in singles friendlies.
9: The Mentaculus-- I think I flashbacks of playing Little England when you eliminated me. :O
9: Peanut-- Same as ballin.
13: DTJxKoJ Luminoth-- You outplaced me? Fuuu- Good ****, sir.
13: Goodin-- Same as Luminoth. I've got a feeling you've improved a bunch. We'll have to do some friendlies next time I'm in Louisville.
17: Broverdose-- Didn't play a single Melee game with you this time. What's up with that?
17: WiiSnake-- Did you really tie with me using Ness? The salt, man. It's too much. :p
17: Dr. X-- Get bodied.
25: DTJxKoJ Sorasin-- Sucks I had to play you so early.
25: Village Mascot-- Kirby sucks.
25: Rizner-- Kirby still sucks.

1: Cunning Kitsune-- Had a feeling you'd win PM. That Fox is way too solid.
2: Lazarond-- Didn't get to play you, but you made my crewmates salty and that makes me happy.
3: Kyari-- Same as Lazarond, lol.
4: Normac-- This was your first tournament? That Lucario is a monster.
5: Rizner-- Kirby continues to suck.
7: Dr. X-- Lucas is lame and gimmicky.
7: Village Mascott-- Oh wow, you have two "t's" now. Look at you.
9: Broverdose-- Glad you beat that guy before me even though you picked FD twice. Interesting strategy, Cotton.
9: Little England-- That Pit scared me, man. I'm happy you went Kirby against me first round. See Rizner. :p
13: SneakyTako-- This isn't even salt.
33: CSharp-- Sorry for the nerd rage. Dedede pops blood vessels in my brain. >.<

Hilt, Composer, and the rest of the TO's: Great work. I was worried about space when I first got here but you guys got that stuff under control real quick.
I was so salty over P:M you don't even know lol, a damn SD eliminated me! and Melee? I mostly used Ness yeah, I plan to become the best in the world with that 90s kid.

Last edited:

YoshiBro1

Smash Rookie
NNID
YoshiBro1
3DS FC
3153-5058-8043
Hey, my friend wanted to know what happen to him in Project M. His name is nexas, also a 5th place finish for my first tourney? I'll consider that a win for the day.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Okay shout outs:
2: Jiano - Good **** getting second, you've still got it dude.
3: LanceinthePants - Man I need to thank you, Loser's Finals wouldn't have been nearly as hype if it hadn't been for you.
5: CTZero - Great having you for a tourney, hope you enjoyed the lunch.
7: Luigigoshard - Good ****ing **** at this tourney, major props for going Luigi all the way.
9: Ballin - Nice Marth, wish I had tried the Ness/Marth MU against it though
9: Noremac - I'll get you next time dude, but for now I'm happy you did so well.
13: Henrick - Man, keep improving, you gave me one of the best sets I had all day, and in pools no less.
13: Goodin - Man ever since you helped get me into the scene there's been nothing but improvement, thank you for everything.
17: Dr. X - you better believe I tied with you! my Ness will be the GOAT by the end of the world!
25: Rizner - Keep reppin the Kirby dude, the low tiers will rise.
2: Lazarond - Good **** man, I hope you keep traveling to tourneys in the future, I can easily see you becoming a top player if you do so.
9: Broverdose - Despite the massive choke on my end, good games, just know that I'll be hoping for that salty runback soon.
17: Rai - Good **** this tourney, keep up the good work.
The entire DtJ crew - Thanks for hosting this great tourney, you guys rock.
Anyone else I played - Good Games to all.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
As the man behind the desk in melee room I just wanted to thank all the players for their patience

Can't wait to see the turn out when people aren't scared away by 1/2 an inch of snow

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Sad I didn't get to make this, but weather too stronk.

Also, as for a two day event, you may want to reach out ahead of time in order to figure out who's offering housing, as housing seemed nonexistant at this, but would be way more pertinent at a two day event. If nothing else, put together some hotel/motel information for larger groups.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Indy doesn't seem big on housing, unfortunately. :( Anyway, I support the idea of a two day event, but it would have to be pretty large to make it worth any potential hotel fees or whatever. This tournament was run pretty smoothly considering the unexpected amount of melee entrants, and I was really happy with the format. If continuing to provide these tournaments means that you don't run PM Doubles, then don't run PM Doubles. XD.

Shoutouts

1: Little England - Good stuff on first! I don't recall playing you this day but I remember liking your Falco. I've still got a bunch to learn. The shouting our cars did at eachother was hilarious, even though it sucked that you guys were having problems.
2: Jiano - Good games in bracket and good stuff on second, I'll get you next time. ;)
3: LanceinthePants - Good games in doubles and in our friendlies. I also like your Falco and thought you were a really cool dude.
4: TimerBomb - It was nice playing you again, and especially nice that I didn't get bodied so hard this time. Next time I think I'll get ya. :)
5: CTZero - It was cool talking to you about all kinds of things, so I'll forgive the fact that I can never tell if people are talking to me anymore XD. You're really chill.
5: DZ|Voorhese - Voorhese pls.
9: Peanut - GGs in bracket. Once again, I'm excited to be moving to Bloomington this fall and I'll definitely be super active provided you guys are still playing!
13: DTJxKoJ Luminoth - It was nice seeing you again, good stuff placing pretty high too, we should have gotten some friendlies in!
13: Gracen - Nick why
17: Broverdose - GGs in pools! Because I'm so new to the scene I had only heard your name vaguely so I'm glad I got to meet you.
17: Photonic - It's awesome that you've been making it to so many tournaments man! You're going to get good so fast going to all these events. o-o (That's also my strategy lol)
25: FreeWeege - Good stuff making it out of pools even though there's absolutely no way you'll ever see this!
25: HTL Ducky - lol happy birthday scrub.
25: DTJxKoJ Sorasin - It was nice seeing you again as well! I'm happy to see former Brawl players getting into melee and making it out of pools. :) We'll definitely need to get some friendlies done in the future.
65: Little Samus - It was cool talking to you, and I hope you keep attending smash events! If not, maybe I'll see you at an anime con sometime.

I realize I talked to more people in the melee room than this, but unfortunately I seem to have forgotten most of your smash names/tags. >_> I apologize in advance and feel free to call me out if you want a shoutout.

Brawl Shoutouts

2: Krystedez - It was nice talking to you again after so long. Even though you didn't remember who I was at first. D:< Glad to see you're still kickin' in Brawl.
3: DtJ HadesBlade - You're still super chill and it was great seeing you again. Good stuff on 3rd in Brawl. Also, great stuff beating Krys in winners, it's a shame you couldn't pull it off a second time.
9: DtJ Melons - We didn't talk but it was nice seeing you!
13: DtJ Composer - The tournament was fantastically run and I'm glad to see you got to enter a few events yourself. Thanks for rocking the HTL and being an awesome person, sorry I couldn't stay to play resistance. When I move to Bloomington in the fall we'll need to hang out more for sure.

Other Shoutouts

CunningKitsune - Good stuff winning Project M singles and you're a super chill dude. I wish I could have gotten to friendly you because I've only heard nothing but great things about your Fox.
DtJ Hilt - It was great seeing you again man! It had been such a long time since I last saw you! You're still as cool as ever and the tournament went so smooth because of all you fantastic TOs. Seriously, I can't express enough how grateful I am for such a fantastic tournament.
DtJ LoZ - It must have sucked being behind the melee desk. :( But it went really smoothly so I guess everything worked out. It was great seeing you again and this fall I plan on getting into the Pokemon TCG, so we'll have to play that both online and offline sometime.
DtJ Spin - It had been so long since we had talked! I had actually forgotten how cool you were! It's awesome that you got this venue put together and I'm glad that everything (besides the parking waivers), went smoothly. Whenever you're hosting absolutely anything let me know and I'll drive to wherever I need to be to get there.
Weather Forecast - You spooked em' again. Nice bluff.

Once again, I'm sure I forgot other people who I talked to who weren't Melee people. Sorry about that lol.

Last edited:

LevelZeroToInfinity

Smash Rookie
Huge shout outs to everyone that came and everyone that ran the tourney. As a first tournament, I felt extremely welcomed into the community. Even though I didn't do well, a lot of players there really helped me get better and inspired me to practice more. Shout outs to all the awesome dudes who played friendlies with me. Shout outs to CT Zero for destroying my Marth and Mario. Shout outs to Little England for being cool and kicking ass. Shout outs to my SD in PM against Col (#yoshimainforever), and just shout outs to everyone for being there and making me feel like I was at home in my element. Hope DtJ does another tourney in the near future because I'll be looking forward to it. Until then, keeping smashing, thank you for the awesome experience!

Lazarond

Smash Apprentice
u guys are all awesome!!! and wiisnake me and a cew of my buddies are planning to travel out to baltimore to crew battle vs xanadu!!!! march 18th... so i do plan on more traveling... i will 100% attend the next event if u guys have one ^.^

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
u guys are all awesome!!! and wiisnake me and a cew of my buddies are planning to travel out to baltimore to crew battle vs xanadu!!!! march 18th... so i do plan on more traveling... i will 100% attend the next event if u guys have one ^.^
Laz man, tell them to send you out first, the Xanadu boys are going to get wrecked.

WhyYouSalty

Smash Cadet
Hey this is Geb from the bracket. Here are my Macho Man Randy Savage shootouts.

1: Little England - Didn't get to play you in melee but I got wrecked by your Kirby in PM. Good **** taking first.

2: Jiano - Wild Charlie bringing in the hype from Louisville. Good work getting second through the falco gauntlet, your set against lanceinthepants was insane. Jiano is the truth.

3: Lanceinthepants - I didn't get to play you but your falco looked really nice.

4: Timerbomb - Thank you for the friendlies, you are a great player and I hope I can play you again at more tourneys.

5: CT Zero - I had a great time hanging out with you in Louisville. Keep up the hard work.

7: LuigigoShard - Great tournament! Getting 7th is incredible no matter what Shonic says. Kentucky is representing.

7: XeroXen - GGs, but you absolutely destroyed me in bracket. Thank you for the advise on the falco matchup.

13: Goodin - You are improving insanely fast, keep it up. Kodey's and Tyer's fox destroys yours though.

17: Broverdose - I had a great time hanging out with you all weekend. GGs in all the friendlies we had this weekend. We definitely need to travel to more tournaments together.

17: WiiSnake - Best Ness in Kentucky! You did great keep up the hard work.

25: Geb - Where the white women at? But for real making to bracket in my first OoS, I can dig it.

33: Debs - You should have made it out of pools. We kicked ass in teams and we should have done better. The salt is real.

Props to the DtJ staff for running the amazing tournament and being very funny friendly guys. I will definitely be coming to more of your tournaments.

Kentucky kicks ass.

Sharpman767

Smash Rookie
Good stuff to everyone that entered! Was real fun for my first melee and project m tournament! (second for brawl) ... but I played all those friendlies and I didn't ask a single person what their tag is, Do'h! So GGs to everyone can't wait to come back and do better!

Last edited:

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
DtJ LoZ - It must have sucked being behind the melee desk. :( But it went really smoothly so I guess everything worked out. It was great seeing you again and this fall I plan on getting into the Pokemon TCG, so we'll have to play that both online and offline sometime.
Dude i may have looked stressed but it was just lack of sleep and an uncomfortable suit haha
i had a good time and im ready to do more.

Last edited:

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Hey btw is there any reason the bracket pictures are too hard to read? I really wish to see the chronicle of my tourney run D:

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament! Hyped about getting top 8, but never gonna stay complacent. Shoutouts:

1: Little England - congrats man! Always rooted for you at bigger tourneys.

2: Jiano - yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhh my dude bringing the hype! #teamShard+Jiano

3: Lanceinthepants - you and Jiano's set was tight. You can understand why we were cheering for Jiano. Would've rooted for you against anyone else. GG in teams.

4: Timerbomb - good games in teams! Congrats on 4th
5. Voorhese- excellent fox bro! We met at apex but didn't get to play, glad we got to this time. Look forward to playing in the future
5: CT Zero - one game from taking u out! You're the man tho! Had fun kickin it w you last weekend.

7: LuigigoShard - shoutout to myself UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

7: XeroXen- hopefully we'll get to play next time. Good stuff on placing!

13: Goodin - Luuuuh you dog

17: Broverdose - keep working bro, il cya Saturday. You're going to lead us one day!
17: WiiSnake - Best Ness in the world! No second.
17. Doctor X - good talking with you again! You're becoming our good friend at these tournies. Good to have friends from cinci. Let's get some friendlies in next tourney.
25: Geb - Keep playing with us bro! More fox dittos for us in the near future. Macho man randy is back!!!!!!

33: Debs - Keep workin bro! We know we luuuh ya
Thanks for all the love everyone! Iv been working extremely hard.

Last edited:

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Haven't done shoutouts in a while

2: Jiano-ggs, always was a fan of your falcon when I first got into the game. hopefully we can play again soon. hopefully we can make it down to KY if you guys host a tourney.
3: LanceinthePants-stop teching in. lol
4: TimerBomb-lrn2play
5: CTZero-didn't get to play you but heard good things. next time
5: DZ|Voorhese-gdammit stop being a fkn voorhese >_>
7: Luigigoshard-Thanks for rooting for me at tourneys, means a lot :). hopefully IN and KY has more tournaments and we can play.
7: XeroXen-Thanks, I've still got a lot to learn myself. One step at a time. GL in Bloomington!
9: Ballin-Dat Marth though. Bloomington leveling up.
9: Noremac-ur ok i guess, i mean its w/e, y'know?
9: The Mentaculus-I believe in you. You could be the chosen one.
9: Peanut-fun friendlies! Are you new? If so that's impressive.
13: Gracen-always nice to see ya. Me and Anthony will teach you guys how to play Fox/Sheik sometimes. ;)
17: Dr. X-ggs dude. also, lucas is crazy! XD
17: JMANJ-we didn't get to play D;
17: Photonic-Your drive is crazy. If you keep playing you'll learn fast! Always down to play btw.
25: Village Mascot-ggs
WhyYouSalty-ggs in P:M. we can play melee next time.

KY crew-you guys cheering for Jiano with your exaggerated accents was funny lol. Seeya guys around. I'm down to go down to Louisville with the Purdue guys if you guys host something.

Malcolm and the rest of the Indy crew-hopefully we can host more events and get together and play and level up. Indianapolis scene is looking like what I would expect a smash scene to look like at a big city, and that's exciting!

TOs-Great event! Very well run, professional, and organized. No doubt that the next one would be even better. My advice is so only hold a 2 day event if it is going to be a regional+ scale tournament.

probably missing some people cause I'm bad. my apologies in advance.

Top Bottom