• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heroes of Smash Melee and P:M Results Thread

Game Over

Smash Rookie
Great tournament guys. A little cramped in the beginning, but it turned out to be really fun and efficient.

MELEE SINGLES:

1: Dr.peepee ($94.50)
2: Sky ($27.00)
3: Waylin ($13.50)
4: MrBeenReady
5: iLove
5: JWilli
7: Todd
7: Brickman
9: toms
9: GrayGhost
9: EpixArua
9: Smith
13: waldorf
13: joe
13: C-Mac
13: Rat King
17: Sharpchedder
17: Zirk
17: Yeroc
17: CT
17: Sheep
17: RaphaelRobo
17: V4 Extreme
17: mars
25: Just mike
25: Pinesol
25: Kram
25: Murdok
Melee Singles bracket.png
MELEE DOUBLES:
1: Noobs of the North (ppmd sky) ($42.00)
2: Black And Yellow (Black Chris weilin) ($12.00)
3: Lab (Brickman and YEROC) ($6.00)
4: Running of the Pirates (murdok toms)
5: The Troof
5: Team Alphas of Horny Immortality
7: Apples of Speed

PROJECT M SINGLES:
1: dr.peepee ($112.00)
2: Smith ($32.00)
3: Waldorf ($16.00)
4: EpixAro
5: Sharkz
5: Archer (JD)
7: Kai
7: Mr Been Ready
9: KBF
9: Chuckles
9: Dr.Yogi
9: ilove
13: ****
13: Zirk
13: CT
13: Murdok
17: Hue
17: Mars
17: Killinator
17: Gohgor
17: Jons
17: toms
17: Sharpchedder
17: Todd
25: Kram
25: Pinesol
25: Bullet-Tooth
25: RYAN HURLEY (RYAN hURLEY)
25: Koozy
25: Just Mike
25: Jafar
25: Sheep

PROJECT M DOUBLES:
1: Reflex Dont Nerf Spacies (PPmd & Smith) ($59.50)
2: Team Cheats (sharkz teamonk) ($17.00)
3: Stick and Kia ($8.50)
4: All Of This Blood (Mars Zirk)
5: Swiggidy Swag (hue chuckles)
5: Dr.Kill (killinator&yogi)
7: The Terribles
7: Running of the Pirates (murdok and toms)
9: Zirkness
9: Taybenz

BRAWL SINGLES:
1: Archer ($66.00)
2: Kai ($27.50)
3: Ilove ($16.50)
4: Chi
5: Waldorf
5: Stockfield
7: GQ
7: 313
9: CT
9: Gambit
9: KBF
9: Koozy
13: Sam
13: Killanator
13: Epizaura
13: bLU
17: Venom
17: Mr. 87
17: Skywalker
17: Randy
17: MuK
17: Lupo

BRAWL DOUBLES:
1: Snake and Marth Forever (PPMD & 313) ($36.00)
2: Chi + Waldorf (clowsui & waldorf) ($15.00)
3: Kai & Stockfield (Kai/Stockfield) ($9.00)
4: Jiraiya & Naurato (Archer and GQ)
5: Pimps of Amazing Boredom (Chris & I love)
5: Team 87 (Dylan&Malik)

Thanks for coming out everyone! Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

Last edited:

SuperSej

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone who helped run this incredible first tournament. Hoping to make this a series, with hopefully an even bigger space to utilize. God I love smash.

Shoutouts to me almost pissing my pants at the lack of space when everyone first got there. I have no idea how we pulled that off.

Matt, for shoveling the entrance to the parking lot and helping take registration. You're the man. Mega props to you dude.

Kevin Nanney, for sucking at smash

GrayGhost, for being GrayGhost, lol. 9th place son!

EpixAura for beating a lot of people in 3 events

MrBeenReady, you need to commentate every match ever. Lol

Jaurice, for asking me about crews every 5 minutes, even though we didn't have one complete crew at the tournament except for Greensboro, lol

Chi, Chris, Jacob, you guys are awesome for helping out with everything. Couldn't have done this without you guys.

Sky, I so convinced you to join melee singles. So I deserve some of that cut. Get boppppped. But good stuff dude!

JD, Smith, Kevin, thanks for seeding despite the chaos.

Sensei for hosting for us and showing an interest in expanding our community.

Great tournament guys. Let's do this again.

Last edited:

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
lol I was mostly hyped about doubles.

My bad for pestering you about crews (this tournament was heavily advertised for cress though)

This was fun and I'm not giving a great deal of shoutouts except to:

Killanator:Cool to see you coming back to smash and still being dominant in Injustice and x Tekken. If you want to work on the Snake vs Yoshi matchup in brawl let me know.

Dr.Yogi:Why do you struggle against Marth? >__> Congrats on beating Smith too.

Lupo:Don't stress yourself out too much.

PP:We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm, glad I contributed to making your wallet bigger this weekend lol. Now if only I could get you to like Lil B.

Ben:I'm bad against Falco. Use lasers more and space me.

Clowsui:I may mm you in the future like you want......

Shwag

Smash Cadet
Had a really fun time at this tournament. Really wish brackets would stop lining me up against Jake. Played with him weekly for 2 years and High Seas is the only tournament I've ever entered where he hasn't knocked me out.

Jaris - GGs in the MM. I played really bad game 1 and didn't really know what was going on. I should have won game 2 though. I'll MM you again in the future if you want.

GQ - I love you dude, just wish I didn't have to play you so often in bracket :(

Epix - Gooood **** Isaac. Making ECU look good in PM even though we never play it here.

Archer - GGs. Played really bad against you game 1, and game 2 was a lot closer but I just can't hang with you.

Chi - Thanks for the Flaco help. I just need to learn some things and practice on my own. Looking forward to learning more from you.

bLU - Good stuff running the tournament. I know you had a lot on your plate. GGs in friendlies.

PeePee - You suck at Puzzle League.

CT - Nice to meet you dude, good games in tourney. Your Fox is solid and I was really scared game 1.

Lupo - Always nice to see you man. Looking forward to whenever the RTT2 is. I'll def try to make it.

ECU - For having fun

Zack's for only taking cash, forcing us to leave and go to Waffle House.

Waffle House waiter for being awesome and knowing more about comics than me and Kooz combined.

Hella fun tourney - next one in the series needs to be called:
Game Over Presents: NO SHOES ON THE DOJO MAT
Like fo real.

Last edited:

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Are there any videos for PM?
no unfortunately. This venue was a new venue & it was a little clustered so it would've been too hard to record this time. The owner of the comic store mentioned a bigger venue next time. It was a great tournament nonetheless.

shout outs to HPU crew, shout outs to Yogi for beating me (the salt levels tho) and shout outs to P:M teams, that ****'s cool, let's do it more often.

not a fan of listing shout outs anymore but i love you all

GrayGhost

Smash Rookie
Great tournament, I had lots of fun! I was a little down on myself after losing my first singles match but luckily I managed to hang around in losers' for a few rounds.

Shoutouts to:

CT, for being my ride. You're really chill and we should definitely do this again sometime.

Lupo, sorry we didn't do better in doubles. I made multiple costly mistakes, and realized I'm really inexperienced when it comes to supporting a teammate and doubles strategies in general. But that charged up smash you pulled off after my nair was amazing! Really good stuff!

Toms and Todd for beating me in the singles bracket. You guys were both too much for me! I know it's easy to forget victories but if you guys remember any of my weaknesses that you were able to exploit I'd love to hear them.

Everyone I played in friendlies, especially the ones who would always beat me (and therefore didn't have as much to gain from playing me). iLove was one of them, but I didn't catch the others' names.

And to Jes, Chi and Sensei(?), everyone who helped run the tournament. It was really fun and I had a great time. Hope to see everyone again soon!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Nooches. Jigglypuff's Little Hop Nooch is so good. Thanks to Kevin for telling me that Mahone uses it a bunch. It's so good.

Brickman - So that banana was yours, huh?

Corey - You were a great Dylan. Also, friendlies with you were a lot of fun. I feel like I picked up some more puff stuff. If you ever want more puff practice, let me know. I know my Puff still sucks, but it's improving (I think)/

Waldorf - You entered everything. I bet it was you that held up all the brackets, not Kevin. Thanks for the ride, by the way.

Locke - Go double Ganon with me next tournament. I promise I'll actually practice my Ganon. Maybe. Okay, I probably won't.

Boney - I really enjoyed our game in tournament. I tried really hard in it, and that was probably the best I've ever played. Hopefully you were able to enjoy it too.

iLove - My Puff vs your Kirby MM next tournament. Let's go. Loser has to buy the winner a hotdog with ice cream on it.

Shoutouts to dojo mats for being awesome.

Too lazy to write more. Nap time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom