• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R-LAB: Read Like A Book #1 Results

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

HTML:
 follow the EMG channel http://www.youtube.com/EvenMatchupGaming
please like us on fb at https://www.facebook.com/EvenMatchupGaming
Thank you to everyone who came out to the first R-LAB tournament! The venue was very impressed with the community and would love to have us back, we will work out the details for the next tournament in the upcoming future.

For anyone who hasnt already joined the Southern Ontario Brawl/Melee Facebook Group, join so you can stay up to date with the next tournament!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtabrawlscene/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217143131655859/

Brawl Singles:

1. EMG|XFire T.O Joe :metaknight:
2. V115 :zerosuitsamus:
3. Blacktwins :yoshi2: :lucas: :sopo:
4. Meekspeedy :sonic:
5. Poke :falcomelee: :dk:
5. Inle :marth:
7. Ryoko :zerosuitsamus:
7. Red-X :metaknight:
9. Helldew :pit::pikachu:
9. Rike :??:
9. Iliad :marth:
9. Mprime :metaknight::snake:
13. Sunshine :yoshi2:
13. Pink Lemonade :yoshi2:
13. KillerAP :marth:

Project M Singles:

1. Weon-X :fox:
2. Hammertime :lucas:
3. EMG|B.P Smash Central Official :mario: :ivysaur:
4. EMG|XFire T.O Joe :squirtle::zerosuitsamus:
5. Illiad :006::younglinkmelee:
5. The Pizz :falco:
7. Meekspeedy :lucario:
7. Phiddlesticks :bowser:
9. Helldew
9. Mprime :falcomelee:
9. EMG|Strazz :falco:
9. Percon
13. Pink Lemonade
13. B-Dog :sheilda:
13. Lime
13. Sunshine

this day was also a day of fun and excitement, as we see the legendary beast known as Iliad in his natural habitat. He likes ponies.

a candid shot of your project m losers finals matchup

im not bad at taking pictures..these guys were just moving too fast to be caught on film i swear.... a rare sighting of GTAN legend Percon as well, the man who hosted the 1st tournament I ever went to<3

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
everyone except weonx had to face the dreaded walk of salt...etching their place in history...

the brawl salt aftermath part 1..

the salt aftermath part 2...

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Big thank you to everyone who helped out with the tournament by bringing setups, tvs, and helping the bracket run smoothly!

I had a great time Hosting as well as Competing which usually doesn't get to happen without a ton of stress or something going wrong, so it was definitely a great day! Thanks for coming out, everyone!

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
I feel like i played like crap but W/E

yosh gg man im so gonna practice and get you next time :p
RedX you just bodied me pretty hard but GG man and Sunshine dude your Yoshi was pretty legit.

And Shoutouts to Iliad for the Link Ditto in PM that was hilarious I might pick up PM a bit and learn a couple things and rematch you.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can't wait to see videos if there are some. I want to see how my Live Stream layout looked.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
updated character lists, lmk if you can help fill in the rest

2. V115 ggs,grand finals had some trolly moments for both of us haha
3. Blacktwins thnx for helping run the bracket bro, good **** getting top 3
4. Meekspeedy MEEKASPEEDARUU you must win the next tournament,its in the prophecy
5. Poke good stuff getting top 5, thanks for helping set up!
5. Inle caused some upsets good goin man!
7. Ryoko first 1 to show up haha thnx for helpin w. the van bro
7. Red-X ggs, gotta bounce back next tournament
9. Helldew glad i could sneak you into the bracket, hope u had fun bro
9. Rike same with helldew, always good to see people come through,good stuff making top 10
9. Iliad i hope the water was refreshing babe, ty for coming out of your batcave to reach
9. Mprime thnx for comin matt, next time ill take u up on ur offer haha good seein ya bro
13. Sunshine glad my tips were of use to you! keep improving bro
13. Pink Lemonade hope u enjoyed urself bro,sorry we couldnt get more friendlies in,so busy playing and running the brackets(N),come out to more events so we can play!
13. KillerAP dat fkn VCR troll!!!!!!!!!!!

Project M Singles:

1. Weon-X gj getting 1st and avoiding the walk of salt
2. Hammertime thnx for comin tom, well get a vid in next tourney for sure!
3. EMG|B.P Smash Central Official gs helping run the tourney and beating me w. dat ivysalt
5. The Pizz feel like its been a while since ive seen ya bro, ill keep ya posted for the next 1
7. Phiddlesticks thnx for helpin setup and commentating, shoutouts to doing commentary and hatching eggs
9. EMG|Strazz welcome to the team my G!
9. Percon way back playback! thnx for comin thru bro, it was nostalgic as **** seeing you back!
13. B-Dog close games in PM! next time i dont think ill get as lucky :p
13. Lime thnx for comin thru and being a bro letting inle enter, hope you had fun at the tourney bro

armen/abie/steven - thanks for comin through to hang out and catch the matches!

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Nah you didn't play like crap I just had a 13% chance to proc properly using my Nair which looking back i remember 3 or 4 times that I hit you out of quick attack giving me a hell of an advantage.

I honestly,think the rage from not taking 1 game off of vishal was still there.

Ryoko's zss must absorb more souls to get on the pr you just happened to be one of them xD

p.s our set Saturday just took the spot of my toughest set win after yoh before him was mprime :p it took so much just to not play reckless and get the win.

let s just play alot of WiFi helldew

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
i used :bowser2: in PM

but i also wanted to post just because this was a damn good tournament. i think this was the first tourney ive been to where i left completely satisfied with everything. seriously great job to everyone involved

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Did Percon tell you he lives like 10 min walk from my house? Lol

xBlitz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AresxBlitz
3DS FC
3583-0912-0374
I'll definitely be there for the second R-LAB, got that secret doubles technology ;)

Percon

Smash Lord
PERCON !!!!

Ally! :D What's good man?

Don't get too excited about me, I'm pretty garbage now :p

~~~

Tourney was really fun! I'm feeling super motivated to get better now.

Shouts:

TO. Joe: Awesome tournament; impeccable hosting. Glad to see you're still goin' strong. I'll be sure to come out for more R-LABs! The only problem: we never played any games!

Steven: Well met and good games! I'm sorry for not remembering you from before... you'll need to show me that video if you can find it!

Iliad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEC7tPPKAXQ

Weon-X: Very nice meeting you! Thanks for putting up with me for so long... I'll do my best to actually give you a challenge someday. I'll try to come out and practice whenever I can.

Sunshine: Great meeting you, and thanks for all the friendlies! You're good and the practice was very welcome.
+Sunshine's friend: Good games to you, too! I totally don't remember what your username was, though! My baaaaad~ :<

Pizz: Nice meeting you and fun set! It's my goal to have a dedicated main by the next time we face off in bracket, hopefully making my play more consistent. Hint: it won't be Snake.

Phiddle: Awesome to see you still comin' out! Let's play some friendliest next time, at least.

Meek: I know we don't know each other very well, but I enjoyed watching you play. Let's clock in some friendlies next time.

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone~~

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
You mean no one brough a charged laptop/ laptop charger.
We did. It wasn't my laptop and I was under the impression the owner would realize and grab the charger, which is what happened afterwards. I was also the only one to bring a capture device, hence only one game being able to be recorded at a time. Next time!

Steven: Well met and good games! I'm sorry for not remembering you from before... you'll need to show me that video if you can find it!
Haha no worries my man, I surprised I remembered you. I never remember names/faces lol.

That was way back in my highschool days so it's definitely not on my computer. I'll see if a friend might have it!

Thanks for coming out to EMG's first tournament! Joe and I will have more tournaments and whatnot in the near future!

Also I gotta put T.O Joe on blast for not adding Sheik to his characters in Project: M! The Sheik stuff was not real!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Blacktwins also used Lucas (and probably ICs? He definitely won a game against Meek with Lucas)
Poke also used DK
Hell-dew also used Pikachu (I didn't even see his Pit this tourney lol)
MPrime also used Snake (I didn't even see his MK surprisingly)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Also I gotta put T.O Joe on blast for not adding Sheik to his characters in Project: M! The Sheik stuff was not real!

u only put characters u advance in bracket w. for results thread, sheiky won me nothing but the walk of salt:salt:

also Poke please send me the replays from your wii so i can start recording them! ill fb you as well

For anyone who hasnt already joined the Southern Ontario Brawl/Melee Facebook Group, join so you can stay up to date with the next tournament!
\https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtabrawlscene/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/217143131655859/

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i thought that rule changed for accuracy purposes

i definitely used 6 characters at whobo but only won like 3 sets

Top Bottom