• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results: Arizona Power Ranking Decision 13

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles:
1: CT TyRaNt ($108.00) :marth:/:metaknight:
2: WiR K9 ($54.00) :falco:/:metaknight:
3: Silly Kyle ($18.00) :peach:
4: Juan (Maize) :metaknight:/:popo:/:rob:
5: Airvault :marth:/:snake:
5: SS :olimar:/:popo:
7: Ness682 :ness:
7: Yoshiken :popo:/:yoshi:
9: Ravestyle :toonlink:/:sheik:
9: Smileyface :gw:
9: Saffy :peach:
9: Moo :metaknight:
13: MBR :diddykong:
13: Vee :toonlink:
13: Oliver :olimar:
13: PotsC :dedede:
17: Jake :falco:
17: Fira :pit:

Brawl Doubles:
1: Silly Kyle and Maize ($54.00)
2: CT TyRaNt and Saffy ($27.00)
3: Air Vault and Moo ($9.00)
4: K9 and MBR
5: Derp and Smiley
5: Yoshiken and SS
7: Ravestyle and Ness682
7: Oliver and PotsC
9: Fira and Vee
9: SLVR and Xerox

Project M Singles:

1: Silly Kyle ($25.20)
2: Tyrant ($12.60)
3: WIR K9 ($4.20)
4: Neon
5: Burnsy
5: Dino (HeySeuss)
7: Z man
7: Smiley
9: Fat
9: Stoned
9: TDM
9: Gv7
13: Ness682
13: Hash
13: Lol
13: Zig

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Vee went D3 and Snake against me. I think he uses Link anyway, not Tink.

I really wanted to beat you Vault =/

GGs

Also shane GGs, you did work

Fun tourney, Getting to team with my boy Derp was really fun. And getting done early was sick. Ill post shoutouts, forreal this time.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Project M Singles:

1: Silly Kyle ($25.20)
2: Tyrant ($12.60)
3: WIR K9 ($4.20)
4: Neon
5: Burnsy
5: Dino (HeySeuss)
7: Z man
7: Smiley
9: Fat
9: Stoned
9: TDM
9: Gv7
13: Ness682
13: Hash
13: Lol
13: Zig
14. Noob McSplice - Sonic

There ya go.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It was really good to see you guys again. I had a lot if fun in doubles with Smiley (and with friendlies later). I think they might be my only draw to enter now

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to everyone who played! :)

CT TyRaNt- Sorry we didn't get to play those friendlies. When I came back to play you, it seems you just disappeared :p Then again, you playing someone like me......Yeah.....That's a laugh huh? ;)
2: WiR K9 ($54.00) - Thanks for the SUPER fun during Mario Kart Double Dash and the friendlies! :)
3: Silly Kyle ($18.00) -
4: Juan (Maize)
5: Airvault
5: SS- Nice placings! Just play less LoL and you'll become a Brawl Pro! :p Remember SS: MONEY IS INVOLVED IN THESE TOURNAMENTS! ABUSE THIS FACT!
7: Yoshiken- Yeah, I'm not looking forward to Equestrian Girls either :p Anyway, enjoyed watching you play and get better in P:M. Maybe next time we can play? :applejack: vs. :nessmelee:
9: Ravestyle- Thanks for being my doubles partner, sorry I SD'd so much in our matches we played against IN b racket -.- I apologize about being so cocky about my victory in our bracket match, as it felt rather immature now that I think about it -.- (Wow! I must of done the actions of a very huge :troll: :p) Better "luck" next time though OK? :) Thanks also for the Wario practice! I had all too much fun with him ;) *taunts up and down*
9: Smileyface- Thanks for the awesome doubles matches! Though I have to admit, I was only upset at our matches due to more than 1 SD (I also SD'd more in other doubles matches -.-).
9: Saffy- It was nice to see you there Saffy! Wish we could of played some matches together!
13: MBR- Thanks for the awesome Diddy! Soon you'll become a great pro Diddy player (and I'll have to start playing more to get the hang of him :p).
13: PotsC- Your D3 is getting a lot better each time I play you! Keep up the good work! Hoping to play you next time ;)

Overall:

7: Ness682 :ness:- Hi me, I had a lot of fun that Saturday! Although I have to admit, it was because of all the games I got to see and play that day. The variety helped keep me in a happy mood the whole time (hope we can do more like that in the future! ;))!

Thank you all once again for a fabulous time ^^ Looking forward to the next one!

Top Bottom