• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Project M @ SiD 16 | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts | 05/11/2013

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Hosted by:

Brawl Singles: 18 people entered

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. infiniteV115 ($110) - :zerosuitsamus:
2. R e d X ($50) - :metaknight:
3. Poke ($20) - :falcomelee:
4. Fisch - :falcomelee:/:metaknight:
5. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar:
7. Mr.L - :luigimelee:
7. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:
9. Kongmetal - :diddy:
9. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:(forfeit after going into the loser's bracket)
9. Mprime - :metaknight:
9. Iliad - :falcon:
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Inle - :marthmelee:
13. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:
13. Frr - :zerosuitsamus:
17. Astro - :olimar:
17. pidgezero_one - :jigglypuff:

Brawl Doubles: 7 teams entered

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. infiniteV115 + T.T.D. Blacktwins ($100) - :zerosuitsamus: + :lucas:
2. [GDLK] Tin Man + R e d X ($40) - :metaknight:/:snake: + :olimar:

3. Mprime + Mr.L - :metaknight: + :luigimelee:

4. Inle + Dan-Da-Man - :marthmelee: + :lucario:
5. Poke + Frank - :metaknight: + :snake:

5. Iliad + Kongmetal - :falcomelee: + :metaknight:
7. Yosh + Frr - :zerosuitsamus: + :gw:

Project M: 12 people entered

[collapse=Project M Bracket]
[/collapse]

$5 Entry fee

1. Weon-X ($40) - :fox:
2. Meekspeedy ($15) - :sonic:
3. Hammertime ($5) - :lucas:

4. Unknown522 - :marthmelee: :ganondorf:
5. Shiny Mewtwo - :ivysaur: :ganondorf:
5. Zef - :falcon:
7. R e d X - :ness::jigglypuff:
7. DVK - :mariomelee: :ness:
9. Ugly Man - :lucario:
9. Mprime - :falcomelee:
9. Kongmetal - :jigglypuff:
9. Iliad - :link2: :charizard:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a ??? for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
PM Character Usage

$5 Entry fee

1. Weon-X ($40) - :fox:
2. Meekspeedy ($15) - :sonic:
3. Hammertime ($5) - :lucas:

4. Unknown522 - :marthmelee: :ganondorf:
5. Shiny Mewtwo - :ivysaur: :ganondorf:
5. Zef - :falcon:
7. R e d X - :ness: :jigglypuff:
7. DVK - :mariomelee: :ness:
9. Ugly Man - :lucario:
9. Mprime - :falcomelee:
9. Kongmetal - :jigglypuff:
9. Iliad - :link2: :charizard:

I'll do shoutouts later

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

1. Weon-X ($40) - Camilo too good.

2. Meekspeedy ($15) - Your sonic is nuts, but I think I have a better idea of what to do in that matchup now. good games.

4. Unknown522 - Not sure if you were sandbagging or not but either way good games lol

5. Shiny Mewtwo - nice ivysaur and impressive placing

5. Zef - don't think i've seen you play before but you've got a pretty nice falcon. Don't let my lucas discourage you lol, i just know that matchup fairly well.

7. DVK - Your Ness was pretty cool, I always thought he was a terrible character until I saw your effective use of the PK fire lol. keep it up.

9. Mprime - Good set, that was ridiculously close

9. Iliad - Didn't get to play you this time but solid commentary, it made re-watching the stream pretty entertaining.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
zzzz ok time for shout outs zzz

1. infiniteV115 ($110) - :zerosuitsamus: Thanks for avenging the less Zero suits that fell before you , remember FRR and I as heroes who fell in the line of duty X.X X.X
2. R e d X ($50) - :metaknight: Rematch next tourney if your there i'd like a set vs your ness where i dont SD first stock both games
3. Poke ($20) - :falcomelee: Sorry about my Wii i will discipline the ***** so she does not have textures next time around
4. Fisch - :falcomelee:/:metaknight: Thank you for trolling me in friendlies eventually you will have to try vs me when i stop being bad ;p
5. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo: Yoshi vs Zss 5$ next time guy next time XD
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar: second set i've face you in brawl and although i did do alot better then i expected i still cried my self to sleep T.T

7. Mr.L - :luigimelee: Luigi seriously Go show up those ****** in street fighter best luigi ive faced since impluse maybe XD. On a side note i think you need to make a luigi combo video where you only kill people with his up b
7. Dan-Da-Man - :snake: we will do friendlies next time brah
9. Kongmetal - :diddy: Next time you hoe next time your the reason ima finish training in the art of the diddy infinite, I'm actually just practicing consistency now...zzzzz
9. Meekspeedy -:metaknight: Sorry you wasted money on poutine i should have given you more pizza prior to that.
Stay black Sonic and keep fighting the power my white real *****

9. Mprime - :metaknight: Gg for dubs bro me and frr will work on our zss samus combo and hopefully i wont throw so hard next time.
9. Iliad - :falcon: WE still haven't done friendlies in years brahhhh And also Commentating with you was fun next time I'll commentate actual brawl with you for some epic relavent commatary
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus: ZZZZ i need to Stop being bad and get better already the improvements i've made seem so miniscule over the months

13. Inle - :marthmelee: Its ok bro next time we will be higher placed
13. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight: sorry my wii ****ed your set with poke ill get another sd card so that its only replays and optional **** sometime soon. zzz
13. Frr - :zerosuitsamus: Next tourney bro we shall avenge all the zero suits except for V115 I had 9th place to but some ***** named kong metal switched to diddy after i ***** his shiek D:.
17. Astro - :olimar: Ahh man Astro why didn't they set us up for bracket i needed the oli exp for my 10$ mm with tin mans oli zzzz D:
17. pidgezero_one - :jigglypuff: never got to show you how free jig is stef im sorry next time :)

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
What's so impressive about it? I've gotten 5th at 3 PM tournaments in a row now lol
that's cause when you do really well you become free late game like i saw your ivy get bent over by the king of evil ;).

Btw you made me want to play ivy in PM

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Really fun tournament, ggs to everyone I played, and always great to see everyone again ;)

Also, not that it really matters, but doubles is missing some team(s) - particularly myself and Inle in 4th.

DvarakElt

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone. I think I might be starting to get the hang of this game.

I realized my Mario just isn't tournament ready at the moment, so I'm not sure whether to practice him up or drop him for now. Ness just seems to get better results and work better with my play style.

Will there be P:M at A&C tomorrow?

Edit: Shutouts to R e d X: Ness Dittos first round was something else.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
1. infiniteV115 ($110) - :zerosuitsamus: - Good Games, Takes two years for us to meet in WFs again. I'll get you next time, or 3 stock myself again. Whichever the world deems more fitting. But serious, good job on improving so much and doing so well at every tourney.
2. R e d X ($50) - :metaknight:- Your Mk has improved by so much, I need to keep up.
3. Poke ($20) - :falcomelee: - Choke Harder Noob.
4. Fisch - :falcomelee:/:metaknight:- Great Job on getting 4th, You're rising up at an amazing rate.
5. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:- No, No words. Just.. You had Icies and.. used Yoshi after winning Game 1.
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar:- Took me 3 years, But I finally pulled it off. You have time to practice a bit before heading off to Inverted Land, good luck on the up coming tournaments and I hope you do well. Still feel my win wa sluck.
7. Mr.L - :luigimelee:- Luigi is back in Action ?
7. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:- Dan the Fruit Man. That was like.. nice and incredible. Shame you can't practice, but at least you still do well!
9. Kongmetal - :diddy:- More Custom Stages!
9. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:(forfeit after going into the loser's bracket) - I still got that Yoshi's Confidence! I'll do it again!
9. Mprime - :metaknight:- Nice to see you again.
9. Iliad - :falcon:- White Mr.R - all I can say.
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:- MM at the SFest ? I heard Frank was giving you some practice :3
13. Inle - :marthmelee:- Winle ? You can pull a PR placement out again! I know you got it.
13. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:- I wa slegit scared that I was going to lose to you in the bracket, my heart was racing and pounding hard. Legit scared.
13. Frr - :zerosuitsamus:- I heard you.. use Lucario.
17. Astro - :olimar:- So I heard you use Lucario.
17. pidgezero_one - :jigglypuff:- YOU ENETRED WHAT NOW ?!

Half assed - But whatever.
I had fun.
It's always great seeing everyone.
It's fun teaming with Frank

..And Beans.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I guess I'll like, do some shoutouts now or something

1. infiniteV115 ($110) - :zerosuitsamus: - Good job winning Free115
2. R e d X ($50) - :metaknight: Wow great job, you keep getting better! GGs in PM, those Rests in game 2 were legit lol

3. Poke ($20) - :falcomelee: I'll get you next time, Flaoc! Had a lot of fun in our set, was probably the best I've played EVER in this game lol
4. Fisch - :falcomelee:/:metaknight: Holy **** Chris, this was completely unexpected. Amazing placing, keep it up!
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar: You need to step it up! Next month is your last SiD, you better win! I'll be rooting for you (unless you play me, of course :p)
9. Kongmetal - :diddy: Random dittos 2gud lol. Next time it needs to be a Puff ditto MM lol
9. Meekspeedy -:metaknight: The PM friendlies were fun, I'm starting to see why other Ivys don't like the Sonic MU lol
9. Mprime - :metaknight: GGs in Brawl and PM. I should have tried a different character in brawl lol. Next time I'll get you!
13. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight: Solo MK I'm ashamed of you! Next time actually warm up and use Flaoc!
17. pidgezero_one - :jigglypuff: Jig A Lee Puff. Jigaly Jigly Puff *goes to sleep*

1. Weon-X ($40) - :fox: Good job winning.
3. Hammertime ($5) - :lucas: Fun friendlies, as always. Eventually I'll figure out how to beat your Lucas lol
4. Unknown522 - :marthmelee: :ganondorf: I almost had you! Next time! (btw you should use Flame Choke more as Ganon)
5. Zef - :falcon: GGs in our set, I'm a bit disapointed with how I played game 3, but oh well.
7. DVK - :mariomelee: :ness: Fun Friendlies, Keep working on that Ness, he's a really fun character!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1. infiniteV115 ($110) - :zerosuitsamus: - So close to going through the entire tourney without dropping a game. Unfortunately, RedX2gud.

2. R e d X ($50) - :metaknight: - Congrats on being the only person to take a game off me, I only began to notice your rolling at the end of our set...your aggression and pressure are both very good. Keep it up.
Also GGs in dubs, you did a pretty good (ie annoying) job of edgeguarding Lucas ._. Fortunately, healing2gud

3. Poke ($20) - :falcomelee: - I'm glad to see that you play so much better when you have people (ie me and Chris this time) there to keep you calm and prevent you from getting discouraged...but you're gonna need to learn to do that better on your own if you want to see success. You saw a taste of the nerve-less Poke when you beat Tin (and congrats on that), hopefully that'll keep you encouraged.
4. Fisch - :falcomelee:/:metaknight: - Congrats on beating Blacktwins. Also start waking up on time so you can do doubles LOL
5. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo: - Shoulda gone ICs game 3 against Fisch...either that or you shoulda just made sure you wouldn't get footstooled at the end of game 2 lol.
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar: - I wanna see you get it back before you leave for Australia.

7. Mr.L - :luigimelee: - GGs dude. You actually had me a bit scared game 1.
7. Dan-Da-Man - :snake: - Same as above
9. Kongmetal - :diddy: - Lol @ trying to convince me you only used Falcon in dubs when I commentated the set where you used MK.
9. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:(forfeit after going into the loser's bracket) - I wonder what the bracket would have been like had you not forfeited.

9. Iliad - :falcon: - You landed 1 too many Falcon Pawnches during our dubs set, imo.
13. Yosh & Frr - :zerosuitsamus: - Darn, disappointed. Neither of you won a set in singles, my little ZSS heart is breaking :(
Oh wait, Frr beat Stef, nvm
Also I was hoping to play one of you in bracket so we could ZSS ditto on stream, would've been hype

17. Astro - :olimar: - Go back to Lucario, he's cooler XD
Though I suppose with Tin moving to Australia, you could be our replacement Olimar
17. pidgezero_one - :jigglypuff: - Puff too good, I think I saw one of your games against Frr, you almost had it. Glad to hear you had fun using Puff in singles, maybe it means you'll be around more often

Top Bottom