• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus + Sa1vy present: Sa1vation

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Melee Doubles Results:

1: Mew2King + Cactaur () ($42.00)
2: Chillin and DoH ($21.00)
3: Dkuo + Wenbo () ($7.00)
4: BigWenz + CTL ()
5: Weebay + McNutty
5: Bloodypuppy + Klunky Monkey ()
7: tdude + emodino ()

Melee Singles Results:

1: Chillindude829 ($27)
2: Cactaur ($27)
3: Mew2King ($26)
4: DoH
5: Wenbo
5: dkuo
7: Afrobandit
7: KlunkyMonkey
9: Fortune
9: Akira
9: jacecomix
9: BigWenz
13: jippy the lion
13: tdude
13: emodino
13: bstuk

Brawl Doubles Results:

1: Seagull + Mew2King () ($66.00)
2: Korn + Takeover () ($33.00)
3: Pink Fresh + Coney () ($11.00)
4: Boss + Logic ()
5: tc1 + Lie ()
5: Iota + Serynder ()
7: Blob + Bob ()
7: Millions of Dollars + Luckay ()
9: Weebay + McNutty
9: Insanity Farm + Evan
9: Izzet + David ()

Brawl Singles Results:

1: Mew2King ($83) :metaknight:
2: Seagull Joe ($37) :wolf::metaknight:
3: Neo ($23) :marth:
4: Iota ($7) :wario:
5: Pink Fresh :lucas:
5: Logic :olimar:
7: Luckay :pikachu2::pit:
7: Lie :diddy:
9: Jrugs :snake:
9: Poyo :metaknight::kirby2:
9: Takeover :snake:
9: Tantalus :metaknight:
13: TheThirst :kirby2::falco:
13: Blob :kirby2:
13: Serynder :metaknight:
13: JJVirus :rob:
17: Evan :random:
17: PokemonMasterJamaal3 :snake:
17: funbun :random:
17: SnoBallBob :fox:
17: Kevin :falco:
17: Bloodynite :ganondorf:
17: Xerom :ness2:
17: White-Peach :peach:
25: Insanity Farm :random:
25: Zade :random:
25: Bubs :random:
25: JC :metaknight:
25: res :random:
25: Sa1vy :metaknight:
25: Stark (dq'd)
25: Weebay :random:

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
this was mad hype i can't wait for the matches to be on youtube

also i listened to the commentary from the stream

hate you phil for calling me a wifi ganon

sa1vy

Smash Cadet
Lost And Found:
edit:
Found a large box of pencils, and ~50 pages of looseleaf,
Lemme know if you want those stuff, otherwise I'll just keep the pencils and paper cuz I'm lazy and don't feel like buying my own :p

sa1vy

Smash Cadet
Also, ggs everyone! Thanks so much for everyone for coming out! I had a great time today, and hope you all did too. Shout outs to you guys for making this a success!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lost And Found:

Found a large box of pencils, a small notebook, ~50 pages of looseleaf, a bottle of tabasco sauce, and a powerstrip (CTLs).
Lemme know if you want those stuff, otherwise I'll just keep the pencils and paper cuz I'm lazy and don't feel like buying my own :p
The tabasco was there when I first got there so it's a students who goes there. Dunno whose pencil case and notebook/looseleaf are though.

:018:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Lost And Found:

Found a large box of pencils, a small notebook, ~50 pages of looseleaf, a bottle of tabasco sauce, and a powerstrip (CTLs).
The small notebook is mine (I'm NEO). When can I pick it up? Or can you please mail it to me?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Thanks Everyone

Hey all!

Getting ready to do the brawl character edits. Wanted to take a moment to give some major shoutouts to everyone.

Sa1vy- Hey man, thanks for getting this venue for the community. I hope you enjoyed the event as much as I did. I know the elevator runs were tedious, but you are the man. Next time, we'll charge a small door free to cover the troubles of the helpers of the event.

CTL- thanks for taking the reigns on the Melee tournament. You are the man and I appreciate your assistance.

BigWenz- Thanks for your help with melee. You're awesome, go Steelers.

EE, TKbro- great job on the mics guys. The viewers loved you guys. Keep up the pokemon

Seagull- Thanks for helping with Brawl bracket overall and during my matches. Good job on 2nd

Neo- Glad you made it there on time.

Livestream Monsters- hope you guys enjoyed the event. I haven't streamed in a really long time so I hope it looked as good out there as it did for me on my other laptop that I was testing it with.

Everyone- without the viewers, players, and students who made this event possible there is no hype. Shoutouts to everyone for being awesome and making this event great.

Stark- Sorry about the bracket mix up. My bad. I'll make it up to you.

DoH- I'll cover you entry next tourney. Sorry about the mix up.

Even with the VA cars bailing we still had over 50 unique people at the venue. That was pretty spectacular.

We will work on getting a date for the next one. Probably a friday night Melee tourney and a Saturday Brawl tournament. I need a dedicated melee host as I won't be able to make two back to back trips for college park.

Congrats to the winners, Mew2King, Cactaur, Chillin, Seagull, Neo, Korn, Takeover, DoH and the others.

Edit: Lost and Found- I found a controller at the venue. If you think it belongs to you, please PM me here or on facebook with a description of it so I can get it back to you. Please be as detailed as possible.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Really great tourney. Had a lot of fun and this was probably the most consistent I've played so far.

Shout outs:

Mew2King: Why you so good, Whyy?? :<

Seagull Joe: GGs Joe, I really gotta learn to CG Wolf consistently so I can beat you. My Rob>yours :3

Neo: You made me look so free, I was not expecting your Sheik to be so good .__.

Logic: Was fun playing ya and getting revenge from Joe's tourney. You aren't beating me in dubs next time though :l

Lie: GGs Lie, fun MMs. Really intense set we had, I was shaking really bad afterwords xD.

Jrugs: GGs, nice Snake. I'm sure you'll do better next time vs me.

Poyo: Nice talking to ya again Poyo. /generic statement\

Tantalus: Nice Tourney tant, your MK is really frustrating to play for me <__<

Serynder: Was fun teaming with you Sery, hope you had fun playing all the team MMs and stuff with me xD.

JJVirus: Roooob

PokemonMasterJamal3: Nice meeting ya Jamal. Sorry we couldn't play, hopefully next time we'll be able to. ^^;

funbun: GGs was fun playing your rob.

Bloodynite: GANONDORF. Y u no ban Frigate vs JJVirus =(

Sa1vy: generic nice TOing comment\

Stark: Was fun playing teams with you for a bit again.

GGs to all I played and stuff, sorry for anyone I forgot to mention.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i didnt lose any games in either event either get at me

well except melee team GFs

also it was ur idea to split m2k lol, i rather wouldve played u for the practice but u wanted to stay in brawl mode

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Neo kicking *** still. Come to Apex dude.

Seagull Man making his region look free for him many times in a row.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Whee shoutouts:

Sa1vy: Thanks for providing a venue again!

Tant: Great job organizing it and keeping things on time… for singles at least.

Wenz: We gotta work on that teams strategy. And thanks for shouting out melee first round.

Dkuo: No shoutout for you. Oh wait.

Wenbo: Hurry up and beat Chillin already.

Afrobandit: Good games, for the two friendlies we played.

Fortune: Keep taking David's money.

Andrew: You entered! And I didn't!

Luke/Matt: So rusty :X

Koji: Good job having Big Blue take out two of M2K's stocks.

Tom/Alex/rest of underclassmen: Keep the scene up! Don't let it die!

Bstuk: Glad to see you again. And all the way from Vermont. Dedicated MD/VA smasher here.

Seagull: Yay carpools.

kidneybeans: Got your dose of smash for the month?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Lie and logic got knocked out by Iota in losers. Kid's got heart, nairo of wario.

Also, good job to Joe on second, current best in md/va? :troll:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
With his consistancy atm I'd say so.

We'll see what happens when Junebug attends stuff though.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
All the matches streamed should be getting uploaded. I know my set with joe was saved(I.e. replays), dunno about other sets though.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
With his consistancy atm I'd say so.

We'll see what happens when Junebug attends stuff though.
The last tourney June attended was in July where he lost to me and Llod. If he's been training consistently then who knows what'll happen.
Woaa, good **** joe and neo too for getting 3rd.

Any brawl vids saved?
Lol nope, but all matches are on the stream if you wanna see them Ramin. Coming for you at Apex ;).
Lie and logic got knocked out by Iota in losers. Kid's got heart, nairo of wario.

Also, good job to Joe on second, current best in md/va? :troll:
My :rob: will body you next time :troll:.
All the matches streamed should be getting uploaded. I know my set with joe was saved(I.e. replays), dunno about other sets though.
That was saved on David's Wii.

:018:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i didnt lose any games in either event either get at me

well except melee team GFs

also it was ur idea to split m2k lol, i rather wouldve played u for the practice but u wanted to stay in brawl mode
YOU ASKED ME BEFORE SINGLES STARTED to SPLIT WTF!!! i don't really care, but im not going to play seriously if i know we're just gonna split, so i told u i would focus on brawl since the end of singles happened around the same time for each

chillindude829

Smash Master
YOU ASKED ME BEFORE SINGLES STARTED to SPLIT WTF!!! i don't really care, but im not going to play seriously if i know we're just gonna split, so i told u i would focus on brawl since the end of singles happened around the same time for each
are u talking about when i asked to split with u in teams lol? thats obviously different

like i told u, splitting 3 ways in singles was barely even advantageous for me in this case, since i convincingly beat cactus and 2nd place's prize money was probably about the same as i ended up getting from the split, and i wanted to play ur gay *** sheik for practice in the matchup

i didnt mind splitting obviously, i just dont get why ur saying it was my idea when i was sitting there waiting to play u and u came up like "lets do a 3 way split i dont feel like getting out of brawl mode" or w/e

Top Bottom