• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rescue! Results

iRJi

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: Nairo ($216.00)
2: zA ADHD ($108.00)
3: Shadow ($36.00)
4: Bloodcross
5: Atomsk
5: Nakat
7: Salem
7: Keitaro
9: Jband
9: Kingtoon
9: Xzax
9: zA Orion
13: Zorai
13: Kai
13: JoeST
13: mike kirby
17: luigi sama
17: zA RJ
17: raptor
17: Smurf
17: Calm
17: Juice
17: Chibo
17: phoenix lord
25: Moose
25: triad prodigy
25: Dr. Brocolii
25: ARHungry
25: Boxob
25: Apple
25: enix
25: Chaos_
33: Sprky
33: Eazy
33: Biddy
33: Emblem Lord

Brawl Doubles

1: ADHD + Nairo ($88.00)
2: Atomsk + Nakat ($48.00)
3: Chibo + Salem ($24.00)
4: iRJi + Orion
5: Inui + Bloodcross
5: Shadow + Dr. Brocolii
7: Gunblade + kai
7: Apple + Biddy

Melee Singles (First bracket)

1: dj nintendo ($60.00)
2: the moon ($30.00)
3: stricnyn3 ($10.00)
4: inui
5: prodigy
5: american express
7: gunblade
7: ryobeat
9: mister subway
9: ayala

Melee Singles (2nd Bracket)

1: inui ($24.00)
2: ryobeat ($12.00)
3: gunblade ($4.00)
4: solid jake
5: boxob
5: eazy
7: me
7: B.S.

Brawl +Melee brackets

Brawl Doubles

Brawl Singles

Melee Singles 1

Melee Singles 2

Overall this event was pretty good. I love the brawl turnout, and everything for the Brawl section ran smoothly. However, for melee, we had a few issues. The bracket started early for singles because there were not enough people for doubles. Because of this, some people came around the time signups started, and ended up missing the singles bracket. This is why we had a 2nd event for Melee singles. I am truly sorry that this happened. For future events, I will make sure that this never happens again. On the likely hood of that, melee might not be at the next Rescue due to availability of people. It seems that it's easier to manage Melee for NY. I won't know for sure until I make the next posting though.

Thanks for coming out guys! I hope you all come to the next one!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol ADHD almost took this tourney too, good stuff.

Do you plan to put up character usage. I'm pretty sure Mr. John #s would appreciate it.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol ADHD almost took this tourney too, good stuff.

Do you plan to put up character usage. I'm pretty sure Mr. John #s would appreciate it.
I normally don't post it up because someone who was paying attention to the games more does it lol. I can only guess what people were playing during the event, but I am normally busy running it then watching it. In short, when someone posts it, ill add it to the main OP.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
i'm confused as to why melee was broken up into two brackets?
I assume legit bracket and scrub bracket?
or something along those lines.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Jesus these brackets are stacked
my 2nd tournament and my first match is Keit as a Falco main T_T
shoutouts
Raptor - the ultimate carpool, thanks for bringing me out mang
Sama - for thinking that some people don't have zip codes and rigging brackets hahaha
mikekirby - for 2-0ing me and having me be the middle seat on the ride back
Alex Strife - ty for making us an extra hour late and leave a hour early :awesome:
Jband - what you said makes me wanna stay a part of the community, also hugs make everyone happy
Fenix - beating me when I'm my main, then me going a character I don't play and winning :cool:
Inui - good pasta lmao

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I played awful against joe st, but made blood cross get super serious at the end of gameb2. I really need to work on some bad tendencies of mine. Wish there were more setups. Didn't really get to play much at all.

Oh and this is calm and I went all wario.

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

1: Nairo:metaknight: ($216.00)
2: zA ADHD:diddy:($108.00)
3: Shadow:metaknight: ($36.00)
4: Bloodcross:metaknight:
5: Atomsk:metaknight::wario:
5: Nakat:metaknight::popo:
7: Salem:zerosuitsamus:
7: Keitaro:falco:
9: Jband:metaknight:
9: Kingtoon:toonlink:
9: Xzax:falco::metaknight::snake:
9: zA Orion:metaknight:
13: Zorai:marth:
13: Kai:sonic::diddy:
13: JoeST:falco:
13: mike kirby:kirby2:
17: luigi sama:luigi2:
17: zA RJ:metaknight::lucario:
17: raptor:yoshi2:
17: Smurf:metaknight:
17: Calm:wario:
17: Juice:rob:
17: Chibo:rob:
17: phoenix lord:pikachu2:
25: Moose:metaknight:
25: triad prodigy:luigi2:
25: Dr. Brocolii:marth:
25: ARHungry:metaknight::diddy::pikachu2:
25: Boxob
25: Apple:popo:
25: enix:falco:
25: Chaos_:marth:
33: Sprky:pikachu2:
33: Eazy
33: Biddy:diddy:
33: Emblem Lord:marth:

from what I remember. correct me if I'm wrong on some

Shoutouts
Raptor thanks for driving me. Grab release to upsmash isn't hard to do on mk
Luxord/enix you made the carpool fun even with all the traffic
mikekirby chudat thanks for giving us directions in the city
Jband ggs dude. Thanks for the advice
Shadow ggs I hope to play you again in bracket
Alex strife thanks for leading us to the venue and for paying for gas. I hope to see you again
Pheniex lord the matches were saved. Should be up by tomorrow
Triad prodigy nice talking with you. Replacement luigi in NJ for Koro
Bloodcross I know you're probably upset, but dang you almost got into the top 3. Keep it up and don't lose your cool. I expect to see more from you at apex
RJ glad to see that most of this tourney was NJ locals. I hope it brings more people
Chibocean thanks for the stream.

everyone else glad you came. I hope you all had a good time

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
This was a great tournament for me, i gotta attend more often, jesus. Overall I think i did well, except for a flub vs the marth in losers, i did not lose how i should, but i guess thats just me. I would have been 7th or 5th either way, no avoiding that. And playing Stric all day taught me some stuff. Anyways, good job running the tournament! Keep them coming!~

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Nairo :metaknight: ($216.00) - good stuff as usual.
2: zA ADHD :diddy: ($108.00) - good stuff as usual.
3: Shadow :metaknight: ($36.00) - impressive placement! its cool seeing you at this placement, its been awhile!
4: Bloodcross :metaknight: :falco: - good games, sd's suck but you earn it. gj
5: Atomsk :metaknight: - you suck trevor. step it up.
5: Nakat :fox: :metaknight: - i cant wait til i have to play your no skilled, campy ***.
7: Salem :zerosuitsamus: - good games, crazy *** techs on ps1 -_- i got you next time1
7: Keitaro :falco: - you always outplace me by one placement. good stuff beating orion!
9: Jband :metaknight: - you crazy but a funny *** guy. good stuff
9: Kingtoon :toonlink: - champion of the long drive
9: Xzax :falco: - scrub.
9: zA Orion :metaknight: - our random teams > jban and nakats tournament characters
13: Zorai :marth: - good stuff loosing to smurf
13: Kai :sonic: - always a pleasure seeing my man kai
13: JoeST :falco: :diddy: :snake: - good games. it sucks to suck i guess.
13: mike kirby :kirby2: - good stuff beating chibo
17: luigi sama :luigi2: - good seeing you
17: zA RJ :lucario: - smooth tournaments as usual. keep it up.
17: raptor :yoshi2: - good games. yoshi is the most boring character, pick someone else up i dont know how yoshi players enjoy this game.
17: Smurf :metaknight: - you suck.
17: Calm - idk you
17: Juice :rob: :fox: - MY MAN JUICE THO
17: Chibo :rob: - step it the **** up, i think its time to kick rob to the ****ing curb.
17: phoenix lord :pikachu2: - :falco: > :pikachu2: :)
25: Moose - idk you
25: triad prodigy - dont know you
25: Dr. Brocolii - who?
25: ARHungry - im kinda hungry.
25: Boxob :sonic: - who?
25: Apple :metaknight: - my man juice got you outta here son. jk sike naw lol.
25: enix
25: Chaos_
33: Sprky
33: Eazy :falco: - dont rush for the kill, you shoulda beat chibo.
33: Biddy
33: Emblem Lord - you dont play brawl!

Acedude55

Smash Ace
No Falcon. Not legit :ohwell:

also

1: Nairo:metaknight: ($216.00)
2: zA ADHD:diddy:($108.00)
3: Shadow:metaknight: ($36.00)
4: Bloodcross:metaknight:
5: Atomsk:metaknight::wario:
5: Nakat:metaknight::popo:

AdamToTheApple

Smash Rookie
NNID
AdamToTheApple
I main IC. I only used MK against Juice because he plays ROB. That match up is not fun. Haha. Good Games everyone!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
NJ is definitely back if 4 of their top 5 placers were :metaknight:

:yeahboi:

Also I'm hyped to see shadow playing again!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Nairo just made an X-Factor comeback in that last GF set

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Shadow did amazing, good stuff. ADHD vs Nairo is super close as usual. You guys seem to be just about even in skill. You guys should actually practice though. Some of the top players coming to Apex are already getting ready as we speak.

I know ADHD said he will begin practicing over the break and I hope you do the same Nairo.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I looked at Nairo on video and he popped the **** out of adhd. He literally popped; That is something I cannot unsee.

MAD MAD MAAAAAD Respect for you Nairo. Holy ****.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Sparky - I had no idea you were coming to this, lol. It's too bad Kevin couldn't come too.
Sama & LI guys - It was good seeing you fellas again, I just wish I didn't live 2 hours away from your tourneys. And thanks in advance for uploading my match.
Alex Strife - It was great to "finally" meet you. I'm counting down the days 'til Apex.
Chaos_ - Good games, particularly game 1.
enix - I remember beating your Falco, but who did you beat me as? Lucario? I forget.
Shadow - Really good games, and good **** getting 3rd. I like when people who I lost to do well, it makes me feel a bit better.
Salem - Nice hat.
Jband - What you said to Sama was beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye.
Xzax - :falco: >> :pikachu2: :)
zA Orion - I'm sorry for taking a game off you. It was probably the best part of the tourney for me, though, so I just gotta take what I can get.
Izumi - Watch more Gin Tama.

This tourney was fantastic, and NJ needs more like it.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I couldn't watch this tourmant live because I didn't see it in Smashboards' Today Livestreams.
I check that every weekend to see if there is hyppe tournaments on stream. If you didn't put it there, do it next time please.
And if you did it, then you probably didn't put in the name of the tournament (in Smashboards' Today Livestreams) which top players were going to be there, never forget to do it if you want to get more viewers, because a lot of people just won't even check the stream if they only see "Rescue", but if you put something like: "Rescue, with Nairo, ADHD, Salem, Chibo, Nakat, Keitaro, Atomsk,...". Then you will get a lot more viewers, never forget that please.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
All you have to do is put the stream link under "Livestream Link" when you edit your tourney page, then it automatically comes up on the front page on the day of.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chibo still better work out Jband vs Orion. That was my favorite set from the tournament but I heard it had issues uploading to youtube.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
not sure. I just remember it being about how as Luigi I have to find a new way to punish dthrow if it's DIed away from Luigi.
3: Shadow ($36.00) Good job getting 3rd out of nowhere. I honestly didnt expect it xD good ****
4: Bloodcross How much you have improved lately is amazing. Outplacing the rest of the top 8 at this is impressive O_o
7: Keitaro Good job getting 7th and its always nice when I see you talking to the newer players it seems many others dont even bother to.
9: Jband Funny dude :p Your DI on game 3 of your set against Orion was godlike!
9: Xzax GG's. You're one of the few MK's that actually played the mu right. The way I lost my first stock against you on game 1 kinda made me salty though >.<
13: Zorai That dollar was mine. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY I FOUND IT. I should have never agreed to Xialoin Showdown for it..
13: Kai GG's. Thanks to you I'm starting to learn the Sonic mu. :) Unfortunately that also means I realized how BOOOOOOOOORING AND LONG the mu will take when played correctly. Can you just use Diddy game 1 like at SKTAR that way we both dont die of boredom next time? :p
13: JoeST This man killed someone with Snake's sourspotted Fair at like 50% near the top of the stage. It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen...
13: mike kirby You're getting so much better so quick its scary! Keep it up. It wont be long until you're taking top names.
17: luigi sama YES ALL PEOPLE HAVE AREA CODES.
17: zA RJ Thanks for hosting a good tourney.
17: Smurf I always feel that your placings dont match your skill. Hopefully next time you dont get such a hard bracket.
17: Calm GG's nice Wario. You have a VERY bad habit of spotdodging to Fsmash though. Stop doing this x_x
17: phoenix lord Good **** taking a game off Orion. Your Pikachu is getting better keep it up :)
25: Dr. Brocolii GG's
25: ARHungry You tell me on aib you wanna play me, show up, and never even said a word to me :( Iamdissapoint
25: enix Funny dude xD The ride back home was awesome.
33: Biddy Nice seeing you again :)

Alex Strife/LuigiSama/MikeKirby/Luxord - Awesome carpool I wouldnt mind doing it again =P

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have a lot of bad habits. Using the bike too often also being one of them. GGs look forward to seeing you at 10th BEST.

Oh and I was the one that got killed by the sourspot fair. I thought I was above the hitbox. I wasn't lol.

Top Bottom