• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 9: 99999999 | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts | 10/06/2012

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Brawl Singles: 12 people entered

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$5 Entry fee

1. Tin Man ($40) - :olimar:
2. V115 ($20) - :zerosuitsamus:
3. Toronto Joe - :metaknight:
4. R e d X - :metaknight:/:ness2:
5. Poke - :dk2:/:falco:
5. sauc3 - :metaknight:
7. Inle - :marth:
7. DDM - :snake:
9. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:
9. Fisch - :falco:
9. McDonalds Monopoly (pidgezero_one) - :ness2:
9. Blacktwins - :yoshi2: [left the tournament after losing to sauc3 due to responsibilities later this day]

Brawl Doubles: 6 teams entered

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee (per team)

1. Tin Man + Suzaku ($40) - :olimar:/:metaknight: + :marth:/:snake:
2. V115 + R e d X ($20) - :zerosuitsamus: + :ness2:
3. Toronto Joe + sauc3 - :fox:/:metaknight: + :metaknight:/:dedede:
4. Dan-Da-Man + Inle - :lucario: + :marth:
5. Yosh + Blacktwins - :zerosuitsamus: + :lucas:
5. Poke + Fisch - :dk2: + :falco:

Random character 1v1: 4 people entered

[collapse=Random character 1v1 Bracket]
[/collapse]

$5 Entry fee

1. Tin Man ($10) - :random:
2. V115 ($5) - :random:
3. Inle ($5) - :random:
4. Poke - :random:

[An ambiguous tie breaker scenario resulted in the money being more evenly split]

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
joining the next tournament as 511V

good to see y'all guys

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
(left the tourney after losing to sauce) < this makes it sound like i was extremely salty or i was a **** and raged or what not. (at least say i had to leave for work) cuz as i said b4, i had to leave to go for work around 4:30 and left me not being able to play much matches due to the timing. (ggs to sauce. excellent set with you btw!) regardless it was my choice to enter or not, so my punishment i guess.
i even expected for everything to start sooner and end quicker at least since there was only about 10 ppl and pretty much split for food that i didn't even get to eat, again since i had to leave for work (its ok you don't have to owe me back)
Shoutouts to everyone i played and met during the tourney.
i like the turnouts in this event surprisingly and good **** to suzaku (bring Butter Dammit)

only problems was the timing of the events (sort of my fault cuz of work),
the above post of me leaving (again makes me look like an ***hole),
and being the food split accident (again no worries, niqqers be hustling ni**ers anyways).
again good results, and cya guys next tourney :)

actually looking at this it sort of makes sense what you said tin. but i think you should've said it more specifically.
Ex" had to forfeit his bracket sets due to an event after facing sauce" if you said that or something similar it'd make more sense for me to get what you were saying, so i apologize.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
oh sry for the double post, forgot to mention i actually used lucas for doubles.

Edit: thx for the change tin and sry if this was in any way a problem, just wanted it to make more sense. and good **** winning the tourney.
V im mm'ing you and beating your *** next time. promise :v

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff everyone, especially R e d X... (I hope u didnt use tooo much MK tho). Also, the scene is no where close to dead, but it is thanksgiving weekend (in Canada). Some people have commitments with family for the entire weekend. I couldn't come because there was no way I could get that day off work, it is the busiest day of the ENTIRE year for many grocery stores.

Lol, most Americans who look at this thread probably don't realize its thankgiving weekend in Canada, which will make this tournament look really bad in their eyes.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Some really intense sets this tourney, ggs to everyone I played
(especially RedX and V!)

Also, I used :lucario: for majority of teams

Lol, most Americans who look at this thread probably don't realize its thankgiving weekend in Canada, which will make this tournament look really bad in their eyes.
Yeah, this was more of a smashfest than a tourney, since many were away

Good stuff everyone, especially R e d X... (I hope u didnt use tooo much MK tho).
lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I was in Toronto this past week for business. I woulda totally been down for entering the tournament if it were mid-week. But that wouldn't make sense. :p Either way, we'll fight sometime eventually. Good stuff to Tin!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Good **** Tin

I wish I coulda come to this, I finally would have gotten top 16 at a tournament :troll:

Any idea when the next tournament will be? There is one weekend in November when I'm busy, but I have a choice of two weekends to decide which one it will be, and I'd like to know so I can start preparing ahead of time.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone, especially R e d X... (I hope u didnt use tooo much MK tho). Also, the scene is no where close to dead, but it is thanksgiving weekend (in Canada). Some people have commitments with family for the entire weekend. I couldn't come because there was no way I could get that day off work, it is the busiest day of the ENTIRE year for many grocery stores.

I stalk all of you guys tourney threads, so not me ;)

Top Bottom