• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: The Reign of the KKK- 9/15/12 Tempe, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
30 Entrants, $5 entry fee
(55%/25%/15%/10%)

Bracket:

1: KiraFlax :rob:/:pit:/:wolf:
2: Silly Kyle :peach:
3: K9 :falco:/:metaknight:
4: Duff0 :marth:/:fox:
5: Yummy :kirby2:/:metaknight:
5: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
7: Zynetik :marth:
7: Airvault :marth:
9: RaveRemix :toonlink:
9: Moo :metaknight:
9: Ever So :) :gw:/:metaknight:/:peach:
9: Derpdaberp :luigi2:/:pt:
13: HeySeuss :dedede:
13: Nazo :sonic:
13: MBR :diddy:
13: SS :olimar:
17: Ensis :toonlink:
17: Ominous :gw:
17: Mikee :zerosuitsamus:
17: Aaven :snake:/:ike:
17: GV7 :lucas:/:rob:

--Pools cut off--

22: Lance :snake: (gave up his spot so Ominous could play in bracket)
22: PotC :wolf:/:dedede:
22: Xerox :rob:
22: Jun
22: Muffin
22: Hykan :toonlink:
22: Softy
29: ZER0
29: Nicean

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Pool 7

Brawl Doubles
12 Teams, $5 Entry per person
(60%/30%/10%)

1: KiraFlax, Stevo ($72.00)
2: K9, Duff0 ($36.00)
3: Airvault, Moo ($12.00)
4: Team Rusty (Aaven, Yummy)
5: Ominous, Smiley
5: Mikee and /JMO
7: Goatsy (Lance, Derp)
7: GV7, Zynetic
9: PotstC, MBR
9: Nazo , Prime
9: Softie, Nicean
9: Hykan, Muff1n

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project M Singles

1: Silly Kyle ($18.00) :peach:
2: OkamiBW ($9.00) :sheik:/:dk2:/:rob:/:wario:/:fox:/:ike:
3: Rubyiris ($3.00) :falco:/:pit:/:fox:
4: KiraFlax :charizard:/:wario:
5: K9 :ness2:/:ganondorf:
5: TommyDerMeister :ganondorf:/:zelda:
7: Zman :ike:
7: Jesus :link2:/:dedede:
9: Yummy :snake:
9: Dookdiggity :sheik:
9: Moose :lucario:
9: Prof Oksas :wolf:/:falco:
13: Softy :fox:/:link2:
13: Jun :lucario:/:mario2:
13: Nicean :sheik:/:zelda:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
additional pm character usage: I used pit and fox. okami used dk rob wario fox and ike.

oksas used wolf and falco.

k9 used ganon
moose lucario
nicean sheik and Zelda
jun lucario and Mario
Jesus link and ddd
yummy snake
dook sheik
tommy ganon and zelda
zman ike

:phone:

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
dudeeeeeee duffo don't play and he still wrecks *****es. Duffo for best marth

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I used Fox/link in PM. Zman went all lucario i think, and Jun went Ike/mario. oh and TommyDerMeister went snake against me.

I took notes *****es, my growth before the next tourney will be exponential.

God I love the smash scene. Such a fun community.

First off: shoutouts to the Chaparel high school melee crew for trash talking and then not showing.

everyone in my brawl pool, Nazo, Lance, and Stevo: It was fun getting 2-0'ed every time. It doesn't even matter how bad I am a brawl, joining just for the kicks never gets old.

K9, Kira, SS: I didn't talk to you guys much but I definitetly heard you all. Definitely lots of hype in brawl doubles.

Nicean: Fun teaming in doubles with you. Sorry I stole all your stocks in both brawl and PM, but all of those PM matches were tight. I almost had that 2v1 comeback >.<

Zman: Good **** winning the runbacks dude. I spent like all those friendly johning about how frustrating the fox/lucario matchup is and I go fox >.> Those link/lucario matches were tense though.

Jun: Screw Ike lol. Really hype doubles matches that we thought were bracket haha. I'll see you and Zman at the next tourney hopefully.

Saffy: Sorry I didn't get you you're controller, I was that blonde kid practicing fox tech that asked you if you still needed a controller. I probably should have been less awkward/ made myself more clear or just introduced myself, my bad. You're IC's looked hella consistent though even with your messed up controller.

Oksas: Fun sets. Your wolf went from SD three times every match to near consistency canceling it for the sweet spot. So sexy. Those couple matches with my ness made we want to pick him back up too. Oh and your falco is like lightyears ahead of mine.

Okami: You're so high enegry haha. Your stage list was great, and those doubles matches were tight. I think I did much better with Ness then with fox in those matches.

RubyIris: Didn't play or talk to you but I saw your pit and falco and watched for a while. Really technical and fun to watch.

Silly Kyle: Didn't play you but watched you for a while. No matter what game your peach is really fun.

Flagstaff crew: you guys should come down more often!

TommyDerMeister: fun fox/snake matches. I need to figure out how to get out of those dthrow tech chases. I think my CP was a bit of a bad choice, WW limited your movement but the platform layout didn't help me much. Should have gone YS haha.

Yummy: didn't play you but your PM falcon still looks really good.

everyone else: fun tourney! Can't wait for the next one.

Nicean

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to Softie for being my doubles partner in spite of me being objectively the worst player there. And to Jun and Zman for a super hype set.
And thanks to everyone who agreed to play with me, all y'all Arizona guys are pretty awesome. Hopefully I'll see you around and get better.

8Bitman

Smash Master
UGH! I'd be rich if I lived in SHI**Y States like these...

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I used Peach in pools

ljhvdayljvas

I'm a Peach main, too ;_;

Anyway fun tourney. Considering Kira actually beat Kyle think I had the worst rage moment =( this time

But even so it wasnt that bad so AZ anger is getting better

shoutouts to come

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Had a lot of fun

8Bitman: Get a job
Duffy: = better tourney
GV7: Let's have a low-sodium rematch soon :) A bracket or pools one I mean <3
Rave: <3
Shane: Wanna team next time?
Z: Thanks for the ride, Peach main :)
Lance: thanks for covering me
Yummy: one of these weekends we'll do something with the other guys downtown somewhere

Everyone else: This was more fun than I thought I'd have. Hope to see you all next time

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I got my booty spanked in PM. Wasted all my time training my Lucas, big mistake. Awesome tournament! It was nice to meet the Tucson Crew and see everyone again. Next week!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I noticed a partial edit after I posted that. I thought you were just being like "meh I don't feel like it"

My apologies.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I noticed a partial edit after I posted that. I thought you were just being like "meh I don't feel like it"

My apologies.
It's all good. <3 I always try to make sure to have as much info as possible in tournament results, so once I saw you provided the data I was all over that.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
one more edit necessary: k9 played mostly ness but counterpicked ganon when he wasnt feeling the stage/match up, so ness/ganon

Saffy

Smash Ace

Fun tournament and I probably think I might invest a bit of time into :zelda: once again. I realized i'd rather play a character I have fun with over you know one that will do well.

1: KiraFlax :rob:/:pit:/:wolf: - Kira... why? WHY? I hope you take my advice to heart about what happened. Please don't treat women like that. Good job winning finally and thanks for making the tournaments hella funny and salty all the time. Kira and Kyle rage is amazing. also wtf at you using wolf.

2: Silly Kyle :peach: - Hey beautiful, I love you. Your peach makes me hard <3. Next time give kira your ****. I can't wait for your birthday, I'm going to make you a peach cake! :)

3: K9 :falco:/:metaknight: - Nice to see you. Good job on 3rd, but I think you should stick with Falco. Your metaknight is good too, but it'd be awesome to see you as the next Larreh ;D

4: Duff0 :marth:/:fox: - What where were you this whole time... and WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD STILL? Holy crap Duffy. It was really nice to see you even though it's been like 3 years.

5: Yummy :kirby2:/:metaknight: -
Aww yeah first time not playing you in bracket. Not that it's a bad thing, but your kirby **** is just too much for me to handle.

5: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2: - :O You should have worn my mario pillow hat. It fits you. Also I have no idea how you did so well with a broken controller...

7: Zynetik :marth: - Omg finally got to play you.. and you booty ***** me in the end. Nice to see you and it sucks you are going back to Cali very soon. We will have to play on wifi once again.

9: RaveRemix :toonlink: - Rave with that 69% swag. Nice to see you, but I wanted to do a gangnam style dance off.

9: Moo :metaknight: - I think this is the first time I met you. Your metaknight is really good and you play smart. You must be from Tucson? Fun friendlies I got dominated by ganon LMAO.

9: Ever So :) :gw:/:metaknight: - Smiley :D Thank you so so much for the presents I love them, and I hope you enjoyed the cake/ pokemon. I still want that belt though!!!!!! Next time I claim you as a partner though so be ready.

9: Derpdaberp :luigi2:/:pt: - Omg it's nice to see you and you are still really good too... Come out more!!

13: HeySeuss :dedede: - Okay your samus is ****, please keep playing brawl and become PR'd with her. Really happy we got to play though, and I want your glasses... like now.

13: Nazo :sonic: - Nazo... you are def. the one person who did amazing with every match. Ours were so close XD but what really got me was you took kira to last stock high % 3rd match. If you keep this up you will become the best sonic.

13: SS :olimar: - My little shane... so proud of you <3 he Bout to be better than all you in the next coming months. We have to team.

17: Ensis :toonlink: - O man I didn't get to meet you. I heard you were this good tl main from the midwest.

17: Ominous :gw: - It's nice to see you, and I am pretty devastated that you will be going on your mission for 2 years. But I hope when you come back you don't forget us. Your G&W did amazing for you never playing and you beat me pretty badly in our friendlies. I'm sure if you could play the game on a weekly basis you would be placing in the top 7 for sure.

17: Mikee :zerosuitsamus: - MIKEY... I love you. I'm so happy you came. I wish we didn't live so far I wanna hang out with you. But i guess we can always play wifi doubles :).

17: Aaven :snake:/:ike: - Yoga pants... YOGA PANTS... YOGA PANTS. That aside it was nice to see you and
next time ;) We gotta hang out more!

17: GV7 :lucas:/:rob: - Yay finally got to play you! ;o I wanted to see lucas though come on... :lucas: vs :squirtle: would have been epic.

22: Lance :snake: - That is so nice of you to give up your spot. ^^ It was nice to see you again lance, we have to play next time.

22: Xerox :rob: - Fun matches! I think you should go back to Rob though, But if you want to pursue ZSS then I say go for it.

22: Softy - Thanks for offering the controllers, but in the end my ghetto controller did enough for me. I plan on buying another white one to solely use for tournaments.

29: ZER0 - THanks for the doubles matches, those were fun and I hope you can get another controller.

29: Nicean - Thank you for the matches, but I think you should have stuck with falco in our pool set.

JMO - I saw you but didn't get to say hi to my fellow wifi brawler. Nice to see you in AZ.

2: OkamiBW ($9.00) :sheik: - Omg Robert I love you. It's so nice to see you again it's been forever. And your japanese has improved a LOT since you went to Japan. I think you should pursue in being a teacher or maybe a translator. ALso thanks for introducing me to Yu. He's so funny, he put in the dollar bill wrong when I took him to the vending machine. :p

3: Rubyiris ($3.00) :falco: - OH I DID NOT SEE YOU HERE? STEPMANIA MONEY MATCH?

5: TommyDerMeister :falco: - Tommy ily. You should have won everything..

9: Dookdiggity :sheik: - I refuse to believe you are 27... NO. You look like 20... Nice to see you again :D.

9: Moose :lucario: - Hope you felt better once I left and thanks for carrying the cake! My dad said no to the car trade btw. :[

Michael - WE DIDNT GET TO HANG OUT WHAT?

Jar'd

Smash Ace

1: KiraFlax :rob:/:pit:/:wolf: - Kira... why? WHY? I hope you take my advice to heart about what happened. Please don't treat women like that. Good job winning finally and thanks for making the tournaments hella funny and salty all the time. Kira and Kyle rage is amazing. also wtf at you using wolf.

Oh god, I have to hear this story.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
No you don't.... lmfao. -.- It has to do with me too btw. I mean I think you could imagine, but maybe not to the extent that was almost taken.
oh my...

no...

?

nvm LOL

I dont like to try and figure things out without concrete evidence, I hate to assume

but if it's what I think it is LOL

Saffy

Smash Ace
Lmfao.... wait is that what you guys are thinking? -.-

Nah it wasn't **** lol wtf. If that was true i'd be contacting the police .

Jar'd

Smash Ace
lmaoooo

I just realized that we joined the website during the same month

!
I just realized that it doesn't matter and you're still gay.

Also everyone is crowding in the thread now, story time.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
So Kevin was planning on asking Saffy out in front of everybody at the tourney this past weekend. Classy move right?

She ended up getting freaked out (rightfully so) and left the room. Kevin ended up tracking her down outside in an attempt to court her. She declined.

To anybody that was there am I missing anything? Aaven and myself were too busy feeling awkward about the entire ordeal to remember everything that was occurring.

Jane

Smash Hero
so where is the part about not treating women "like that"? i wanna hear that part. lol

props to you kira, for manning up though.

Duff0

Smash Ace
shoutouts

1: KiraFlax - glad you didn't rage. i like how nice you are to new players
2: Silly Kyle - you beat me so bad ha. you are really funny
3: K9 - you also beat me really bad. i think you should cut back on the yelling though
5: Yummy - you're a cool guy
9: RaveRemix - here have a look at my menu
9: smiley - =] > =). you're cool too but raging sucks. try to hold back
9: Derpdaberp - i like just chiling you with derp. and conversing
13: HeySeuss - waffle house was way fun. also i have a that pair of white yoga pants that you wanted to borrow
17: saffy - cool cake
17: Aaven - i have a pair of womans flip flops for you too
2: OkamiBW - thanks for playing project m with me
3: Rubyiris - i would have liked to play melee with you ha
5: TommyDerMeister - next time i hope to enjoy carls jr and chinese buffet with you. nice to see you bud

Top Bottom