• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS- Don't Hurt My Baby!- Tempe, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
SINGLES
$5 Entry
(50%/25%/15%/10%)
27 Entrants

1: Tyrant ($67.50) :metaknight:/:marth:
2: Silly Kyle ($33.75) :peach:
3: Yummy ($20.25) :kirby2:/:metaknight:
4: K9 ($13.50) :falco:/:metaknight:
5: KiraFlax/Never Losing to Kyle Ever Again IN MY LIFE :pit:/:rob:
5: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:/:jigglypuff:
7: GV7 :lucas:/:rob:/:gw:
7: Aaven :ike:
9: RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:
9: Zynetic :marth:
9: SFA (SmileyFace) :gw:
9: TommyDerMeister :snake:/:popo:/:falcon:
13: Xerox :rob:
13: MeowK :gw:/:rob:
13: Nazo :sonic:
13: SS :olimar:
17: Wafty :wario:
17: Sea (Saffy) :popo:/:metaknight:/:pit:
17: Relic :fox:
17: Softy
17: Sadpanda :diddy:
17: Yoshiken :yoshi2:/:popo:
17: Lance :snake:/:falcon:
17: Stuff :lucas:
25: Ness682 :ness2:
25: Tree :kirby2:
25: P-Ricky (Patrick) :metaknight:

POOL 1

POOL 2

POOL 3

POOL 4

POOL 5

POOL 6

DOUBLES
$5 Entry Fee
(60%/30%/10%)
7 Entrants

1: Silly Kyle + Tyrant (:peach: + :metaknight:) ($40.00)
2: Wafty + K9 (:wario: + :metaknight:) ($20.00)
3: RaveRemix + Stevo (:toonlink: + :mario2:/:dk2:/:jigglypuff:)/($10.00)
4: Yummy + Aaven (:metaknight: + :ike:)
5: Zee + Relic (:gw: + :fox:)
5: MeowK + Sadpanda (:gw: + :diddy:)
7: Softy + Tree

PROJECT M
$3 Entry Fee
(60%/30%/10%)
14 Entrants

1: Silly Kyle ($21.60)
2: KiraFlax/Tyrant (Split) ($14.40)
4: TommyDerMeister
5: Fax Machine (Dookdigity)
5: HeySeuss
7: Zman
7: SS
9: CoriGames
9: Tehmoi
9: Vince
9: Stuff
13: K9 (forfeit)
13: Ness682

MONEY MATCHES
RaveRemix :toonlink: vs SmileyFace :peach: == RaveRemix ($5.00)

RESULTS OF B-TEAM CREW BATTLE BETWEEN TUCSON AND PHOENIX
(Phoenix: SS :olimar:, Nazo :sonic:, Zynetic :marth:, Aaven :ike:, Xerox :rob:)
(Tucson: SmileyFace :gw:, Relic :fox:, TommyDerMeister :popo:, Wafty :wario:, Lance :snake:)

PHOENIX!!! (with two stocks left over)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
i'm raveremix and i'm free and a buttface smileyface's peach ***** me all day lololololololol

Edit: Goddammit SmileyFace, this is the thanks I get for trying to upload the results early while at the tourney? Lol

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Huh. I've never heard of yummy before, but him/her K9 and other players to get to kyle implies that he's a pretty good :kirby2:.

GJ, Yummy.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Great job to everyone who attended. I'm pretty happy with how I did, but I'm not content until I'm Top 5.

P.S: KiraFlax and Stevo, I will get you. :c

Jane

Smash Hero
kirby?

KIRBY?!?!

hahaha good **** yummy. Since the first time you ***** me, i knew you were gonna go far. You read fools like dr. Seuss books. Too easy for you. Keep going.

And kyle: way to show that even though there is more talent in phoenix, THAT ENTIRE CLUSTER OF CITIES STILL CANNOT FUX WITH THE CROWNED PRINCESS OF TUCSON.

:yeahboi:

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
GGs Arizona. Had a blast as usual, best scene evur.

I didn't do all so well this time around, but it's all good. I'll try to keep up by attending smash fests like I should be doing.

But on the bright side, I got free money from crew battles. Only had to play 1/3rd of a match lol

Also, Thank you Saffy Sea for the awesome sonic button! Now #1 in my button collection!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Fun tourney, definite shout-outs later

Good Job to phoenix in crews. Once Tucson learns to stop airdodging into Ike FSmashes we're gonna take it back.

god damn it @ Olimar as always, forever screwing me over. If it's not jane someone will take his place

'obdfkszjbvoa/lsi,hnfd/;adnv/;

/rage

Shoutout to Relic for the standout performance versus Phoenix, but dont let it get to your head, back to training for us =)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Fun tournament.
If you could put pit by my name only that would be great Rave.
I realized how much life events, stress and my own emotions get to me. But ty Tyrant for helping me through it....
Also thank you for including me in crew battle but I didn't really feel like playing after pools that's why I didn't go through with it.
Thank you for the matches Z, yummy, tree, meowk and rave I had fun. You all got a lot better . :)
I guess I will stay with pit and work on him. I don't hope to be as good as Kevin but I just want to have fun with the game. I have a habit of constantly switching characters and that's really bad... I'm also a wifi player and I realize everything I learn from wifi does not help me offline lmao. #teamforeverbad
I will bring the pokemon stickers next time. Sorry about that.
Kyle I love you <3.
Shane <3 your adorable and improved so much. I can't wait to team.
Shawn <3 glad to see you but we never talk ;c I still wanna hang with you!!! Your one of my favs ! :o
Kevin <3 that apron totally fits you , dat bagle. But yeah you can hit me up on facebook or call me if you need to talk. :o
Tyrant <3 *****... We supposed to team. /Salt
Yummy - WTF at dat skill coming out. Honestly you should stick with Kirby, I think you could become the next chu if you keep this up. Good ****!!!
stevo- wanted to play you!!! Good job though :)
rob - good job.. I saw the matches vs rave was pretty intense. Bring dat Lucas out.
Aaven <3 I see the San coming out in you. You played amazingly well in all your matches and got so close with Kira. Hope you like the wristband :). Friendlies next time ? :p
Nazo - glad you like the pin!! I thought you would :D we gotta play sometime I need practice vs sonic.
Rave - fun matches we had you got a lot better :o hope you like the pin and thank you for running the tourney.
z - you booty ***** me but I enjoyed it so it's good! Best g&w right hurr. We need to play more.
Tommy - ily Tommy. Teach me skull girls pls . Also your T1ttyursa is amazing <3
meowk - fun set I had with you :3 you had a nice comeback!! I'll get you next time though.
wafty - double wario leggo!
panda - happy birthday!! I would have brought you something but I have no idea what you like. :3 have fun with your 3ds
ness - I really hope you come out more it was nice to meet you. Your ness Is legit really !

Me and Shane going to **** you all in doubles next time tho ;)
btw my 21st bday is coming up on sept 5th so a tourney would be legit that weekend<3

:phone:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL does Tyrant live in AZ? he's been taking all of their monies.

Good **** WC counterpart.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
good stuff everyone. shoutouts to ROB. i love that character! also smiley, upload those dittos ASAP :)
#imfreeas****offline

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
good stuff everyone. shoutouts to ROB. i love that character! also smiley, upload those dittos ASAP :)
#imfreeas****offline
I couldnt find the Wii D=

I looked and looked but I think the person took the wii before I grabbed them off it.

Whoever had the Wii against the right wall in the room can you please hit me up? Me and Wafty have some amazingy stylish Falcon dittos on there.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@smiley: I think that was Zman's Wii/TV. Idk if he has a SB account.

This was only my second tourney but I love the AZ scene. It's so hyped and everyone is really nice.
Sadly me and Tree had to leave before single's bracket started and I totally missed P:M but yeah. We had fun getting ***** in teams though. Yummy is still 2-0ing me in both games.

It's really interesting to watch yourself improve over just the course of around 4 hours of friendlies. I already broke a lot of bad habits and my tech skill is far more solid, next time I won't bail before anything even starts and we'll see how I do :p

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone was curious, Fax Machine = dookdigity. I was just using my Steam name for Project M.

Everything makes so much sense now. This tournament name is perfect. Thank you organizers for the awesome venue, time put into running the tournament, setup, cleanup, and keeping cool while being bugged with a barrage of questions all day.

This was my first Project Melee tournament and I am going to come to all of them from now on. 5th place is way better than I was expecting to get, I am happy.

The best part about this tournament: NERD RAGE! Damn it is so much fun to watch. I love you guys.

Props to Tyrant coming over and Saffy for helping make that happen.

It is always nice to see Tucson here. You guys are the best!

Phoenix crew is a blast to hang with and watch play.

Congrats to all that entered and played.

Request for next time: Project Melee Teamies?

So, when is the next Melee/Project Melee Smashfest?

:nutella:

Ness 682

Smash Apprentice
He he, I wish I'd of done better my first time here, but that's OK, because I had a lot of fun! ^^ Thanks everyone!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^Dude your Ness was super sick- you were pulling off some crazy things against me and Lance in Doubles. I'm flabbergasted you got last.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Uploading tournament footage of this right now. It will take a while Grand Finals still has 149 minutes left to upload. I am just going to have the camera/game footage on rage matches. It takes too much time to edit and re-export then re-upload. If anyone REALLY wants to see the laptop camera footage I can upload. Great stuff everyone!

The videos will be available at http://www.youtube.com/dookdigity

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I used lucas almost more than i used ROB. the most i have ever used in a tournament. working little by little on my lucas game.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
And my fries...

Though, it was real nice of him to apologize afterwards <3

But holy crap, I wanted to cry when he started raging at Yummy while he was in-game with Kyle. That was almost too much, rofl

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea that is the funniest thing i have done, i actually can't stop laughing at myself.

Yummy i will never lose to kirby ever again this that one time. ggs everyone.

Sorry to everyone i treated like badly. lol

Top Bottom