• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: Champion Results 6/23/12

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Thanks to everyone who made it out, this tournament was amazing. Special thanks to everyone who helped out, from Desu Nation to hosting, Aisight and Shaya for the awesome stream/updates, Mr R, Vinnie, and everyone else who came from out of region, to Laurel for all of the help, and thank you to everyone who supported the tournament whether it be online or by showing up to the event.

I think this is one of the biggest tournament I've hosted so far and it was an interesting experience, things don't always go as planned. I'll be much more prepared for that next time and have plans to improve our events overall to bring you more hype (and more setups). I haven't been able to process melee results as they were on paper but should have those up promptly. I believe we had 19 entrants for Melee and 101 for Brawl. I'll edit this post with full brackets and results once they have been processed on All Is Brawl.

All of the Brawl matches can be found on Aisights channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthsReverie/videos

The Brawl results are as followed:

Brawl Results - 101 entrants - $10 Entry Fee
1: dehf :falco:
2: mikehaze :marth:
3: Rich Brown :olimar:
4: Tyrant :metaknight:
5: fow :ness: :metaknight:
5: havok :snake:
7: Mr. R :marth: :snake:
7: TKD :fox:
9: Zex :marth: :metaknight:
9: Vinnie :random:
9: sk92 :falco:
9: z :pikachu:
13: Jebus :diddy:
13: anuar :olimar:
13: Tearbear :metaknight:
13: Southpaw :toonlink:
17: Sean :metaknight:
17: Oats :lucas:
17: SillyKyle :peach:
17: Pitbull :lucario:
17: Shaya :marth:
17: Slayers :peach:
17: JamnToast :rob:
17: Sky :wario:
25: Roy_R :marth:
25: CSXMARK :wolf:
25: M7H :dk:
25: Mata :random:
25: Owsla :snake:
25: Hino :falco: :marth:
25: Keeby :kirby:
25: K9 :falco:
33: Wucus :gameandwatch:
33: Paper :gameandwatch:
33: Table :metaknight:
33: kiraflax :rob: :pit:
33: Ven :zelda:
33: soren :metaknight:
33: Maize :rob:
33: Scizor :link:
33: Small Ike :ike:
33: Truth :pikachu:
33: Lycan :wolf:
33: Deez :luigi:
33: Mizar
33: Shiro :wolf:
33: Zombie :dk:
33: S2H :metaknight:
49: Stridez :diddy: :snake:?
49: Entity
49: Zekey :dedede:
49: Hinkage :metaknight:
49: Trog
49: Phoenix :sonic:
49: Zigsta :bowser:
49: nGAGE :snake:

Melee Entrants
(20 entrants)
1. westballZ
2. J666
3. SillyKyle
4. Stab
5. Bizzaro Flame
5. Fiction
7. Khepri
7. Sung
9. Bacon
9. Hairynipples

Thanks again to all. I'll be updating this shortly. I've also got some very big smash news to announce in the next few days :)!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
In addition, a good friend of mine got his backpack stolen which included personal belongings, not to mention his wii. If you have ANY information on who took this or how we can find them, please PM me.

k9.

Smash Ace
If anyone has my straw hat, its all black, please let me know ASAP. PLEASE.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Amazing DEHF putting Falco back on the map. I love it!

Great work man i cant wait to see the vids. You are an inspiration to us all.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Great job to Kyle, SlayerZ, Oats, Z, Rich, DEHF, Mike, Havok, Zigsta, FOW, Jebus, etc.
This stream was a pleasure to watch.

Awesome tournament, sparked up a lot of interest in people for smash again.
Kyle and SlayerZ are going to do big things with Peach.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I heard in the stream fow beat mr r using ness. I wanted to see that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's a slightly better risk than electing to use Bowser against Dedede because maybe Dedede doesn't know the matchup.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Kind of disappointed in the crowd for griming Vinnie like that. I mean player-favoritism is fine, but not when you're cheering "mess it up" just to help him win. Also, kind of disappointed in the commentators for supporting that kind of mediocrity; it's 2012 people, we're better than that now.

Aside from that, I liked the stream and shoutouts to Jebus for putting in some work.

Allied

Smash Master
meh its cool, when west coast comes to east coast we don't trash talk, we are just going to litterally start peeing on them during sets, bring a raincoat ;D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Are people seriously getting butthurt over some home court crowd intensity? Really?

It's 2012 indeed...sensitivity through the roof. At least Vinnie himself had the stones to say "Ice Climbers are the best character in the game, if I lose...it's on me". +Respect for that Vinnie. People need to stop *****ing and bring headphones. The FGC would eat you alive at their larger events.

Plus, let's face it...it's the Ice Climbers. People are naturally going to cheer against that **** lol.

Slither2Hunter

Smash Cadet
I loved this tournament, too bad I had DEHF R1 in Winners Bracket. Was so close taking a game off him in game 1. :D

Regardless of me getting bracket *****, I learned a lot and saw a bunch of new players. Love your tournaments Mikey Wikey.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Did any matches of SlayerZ get recorded? I heard his :peach: was quite sexy this tourney.

EDIT: Just realized Stridez went to this. SHOUTOUTS TO STRIDEZ!!!!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Did any matches of SlayerZ get recorded? I heard his :peach: was quite sexy this tourney.

EDIT: Just realized Stridez went to this. SHOUTOUTS TO STRIDEZ!!!!!!
Check aisight's blog on AllisBrawl. He has all of his recorded sets there, including SlayerZ vs Mr. R and Silly Kyle vs SK92. Both very hype sets.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Are people seriously getting butthurt over some home court crowd intensity? Really?

It's 2012 indeed...sensitivity through the roof. At least Vinnie himself had the stones to say "Ice Climbers are the best character in the game, if I lose...it's on me". +Respect for that Vinnie. People need to stop *****ing and bring headphones. The FGC would eat you alive at their larger events.

Plus, let's face it...it's the Ice Climbers. People are naturally going to cheer against that **** lol.
Slayerz vs Mr R was hype
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ee1CcHTSA&feature=plcp

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to whoever did my pool doing it backwards so I went 0-2 with everyone. I had to be added in later presumably to a dumber spot but WHATEVER

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman

100% agree.

Wish they could have streamed Vinnie vs Mr. R and Mr. R vs FOW though. Awesome tourney to watch nonetheless. Sky's commentary was insanely funny.

Top Bottom