• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Psycho Crusher - Mesa, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Entry fee: $8

1. Silly Kyle :peach: ($52)
2. Darklink :metaknight: :marth: :falco: :wario: :rob: ($26)
3. K9 :falco: :metaknight: ($12)
4. Yoshiken :yoshi2: ($7)
5. Stevo :dk2: :mario2:
5. Yummy :snake:
7. Kiraflax :pit: :rob:
7. TommyDerMeister :snake: :falcon: :dedede: :popo: :peach:
9. Rave Remix :toonlink: :sheik:
10. Kinko (Wolfwood) :kirby2: :popo:
11. Aaven :ike:
11. Steve :jigglypuff: :lucas:

Round Robin (top 8 advanced to brackets)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Me forgetting to report the only 2-0 win I had the entire night..

*Facepalms*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
u finally beat DL! great job kyle.

samus is still > peach though

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
that yoshi..... Y_Y
It was payback for tricking me into running into Snake's charged down-smash during the round robin, haha.

I am going to do shoutouts soon when I have more time, but first I would like to give a huge shoutout to Tommy and Rave for their cooperative efforts in making it so that two out of the seven dollars that I won in the tournament were completely in nickels...yup...40 nickels...

I mainly used secondaries and haven't played in a long time so that definitely showed. Next time I will play beforehand to not play like absolute **** like I did yesterday. Additionally, I need to lose a few times with my secondaries so that I can win with them. Increasing failure increases success.

"Babe Ruth is famous for his past home run record, but for decades he also held the record for strikeouts. He hit 714 home runs and struck out 1,330 times in his career (about which he said, "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."). And didn't Mark McGwire break that strikeout record? (John Wooden once explained that winners make the most errors.)"

And good job everyone. I look forward to the next tournament.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Wtf happened? Kevin u suck! Should i have to focus more on lucario?

:phone:
Dont worry Rob ill get 1ST PLACE next tournament. (ya **** your ****s) chris and silly *****.

Also I want to send a Special **** you to duffy and rob. Duffy for once again not coming and seeing his best black friend. and you know what you did rob! **** your **** you **** with a **** in the ******** **** **** and then ****** ********** lol

also next tourney im seriously getting 1st place come at me chris!!! if you beat my pit and rob ill go peach and win.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I mainly used secondaries and haven't played in a long time so that definitely showed. Next time I will play beforehand to not play like absolute **** like I did yesterday. Additionally, I need to lose a few times with my secondaries so that I can win with them. Increasing failure increases success.

"Babe Ruth is famous for his past home run record, but for decades he also held the record for strikeouts. He hit 714 home runs and struck out 1,330 times in his career (about which he said, "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."). And didn't Mark McGwire break that strikeout record? (John Wooden once explained that winners make the most errors.)"

And good job everyone. I look forward to the next tournament.
Why does Darklink speak like such a champ.

Join the Melee community as well please!

Interesting results for Brawl though even if I don't play the game o.o

Jane

Smash Hero
^dont worry, next tourney is @ tucson in TWO WEEKS.

hella good **** kyle. you finally did it! :D

chris, i know you're gonna pick up the slack. get crackin on those secondaries! you definitely do have the heart of a champion. you fell down and scraped your knee, and now you better get back up, stronger better faster than ever!

kira, now its your turn. i seriously want to see you win a tourney. that way there can be a trifecta of competition at the top. also wtf, dont get eliminated by your brother, you ****ing ***** ****** **** ***.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
If winners make the most mistakes then I'm taking the gold this next tourney.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Good Shiz kyle and yoshiken :D

:phone:
Thanks, boo boo <3 We need to smash soon!!

good **** kyle
Thank you ^_^ Wish you were able to make it.

u finally beat DL! great job kyle.

samus is still > peach though
Thanks, you gutter ****. <3

:peach: > :samus2:

Great job Kyle! Go Peach!
w00t!! I <3 you!! I'm stepping it up!

kyle! yes!
Best doubles partner! <3

Dont worry Rob ill get 1ST PLACE next tournament. (ya **** your ****s) chris and silly *****.

Also I want to send a Special **** you to duffy and rob. Duffy for once again not coming and seeing his best black friend. and you know what you did rob! **** your **** you **** with a **** in the ******** **** **** and then ****** ********** lol

also next tourney im seriously getting 1st place come at me chris!!! if you beat my pit and rob ill go peach and win.
Please go Peach!! And you won't be getting 1st next time <3

^dont worry, next tourney is @ tucson in TWO WEEKS.

hella good **** kyle. you finally did it! :D

chris, i know you're gonna pick up the slack. get crackin on those secondaries! you definitely do have the heart of a champion. you fell down and scraped your knee, and now you better get back up, stronger better faster than ever!

kira, now its your turn. i seriously want to see you win a tourney. that way there can be a trifecta of competition at the top. also wtf, dont get eliminated by your brother, you ****ing ***** ****** **** ***.
Thank you so much, honey bee!! <3 You're still a ***** for not coming to witness my Peach ****.

silly kyle you're amazing <3
Aww shucks! Don't make me blush <3 You're amazing <3

SHOUTOUTS

1. Silly Kyle :peach: ($52)
w00t! Go Peach!

2. Darklink :metaknight: :marth: :falco: :wario: :rob: ($26)
I'm gunning for that #1 spot on the AZ PR. I'm not going down without a fight at the next tourney!

3. K9 :falco: :metaknight: ($12)
Good job, K9! You keep getting better and I'm really proud of you!! Keep it up <3

4. Yoshiken :yoshi2: ($7)
Good ****, Yoshiken!! Rep that Freeshi!!

5. Stevo :dk2: :mario2:
**** you. Lol jk, good **** in the round robin and in bracket. Top 5 Mario? Taking me out in the Round Robin 2-1 and beating your brother in bracket is pretty sick.

5. Yummy :snake:
I'm really glad we got to chill after the tourney. I still can't believe you money matched Darklink lol

7. Kiraflax :pit: :rob:
You're a scrub.

7. TommyDerMeister :snake: :falcon: :dedede: :popo: :peach:
Get ready for the next Tucson tourney. And wings. :)

9. Rave Remix :toonlink: :sheik:
Sucks you didn't make it to bracket! Good job though. Fun tournament despite the low turnout.

10. Kinko (Wolfwood) :kirby2: :popo:
I want to see you improve really bad! You got that WHOBO 3 experience :p

11. Aaven :ike:
Your Ike is legit. Keep practicing him and I'm sure he will be giving people trouble in no time.

12. Steve :jigglypuff: :lucas:
I think I like your Jigglypuff the best!

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Woo! I got my balls handed to me at this tourney! But it doesn't take away from the fact that I had a blast! Ggs everybody ;)

12. Steve :jigglypuff: :lucas:
I think I like your Jigglypuff the best!
:seuss: Thanks! I almost shït myself when I took away two of your stocks and damaged your last in battle #2 of R/R! (Hrm, what? I went Ganon on #1 and tried to lower your guard by throwing the first game away? Never.... :cool: )

-Steve

Stevo55

Smash Rookie
Kyle, good job in winning, our matches were pretty intense.

K9, your falco has gotten soo much better. good job in getting 3rd. (still hate your falco though lol)

Yoshiken, good job in getting 4th. mario is so proud of his pet :mario2:

Steve, never thought i would be able to do a jiggz ditto in a tourny. Your jigglypuff is good. Jiggz for top tier lol.

Kevin, beat your Pit and Rob, lol thanks for the training.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Stevo, I hate you XD.

Also, facing a brother or something like that is only the bunny hill of a sucky situation! Try having to face your wife in a tournament, especially when that wife uses your character's worst matchup :(, haha. That is the ultimate "this sucks" scenario.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I am going to do shoutouts soon when I have more time, but first I would like to give a huge shoutout to Tommy and Rave for their cooperative efforts in making it so that two out of the seven dollars that I won in the tournament were completely in nickels...yup...40 nickels...
this is hilarious. enjoy those nickles, man.

Top Bottom